Forums/Armchair-GM

Sundays lineup

Créé par: awatt
Équipe: 2019-20 Ducks d'Anaheim
Date de création initiale: 6 nov. 2019
Publié: 6 nov. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I would love to see Eakins try this lineup some time during the homestand. I think this would benefit Steel a lot and Ricky would have more chances.
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $67 833 757 $0 $2 315 000 $13 666 243 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 463 139 $2 463 139 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 498 925 $1 498 925 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 456 250 $1 456 250 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 541 000 $1 541 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 133 333 $1 133 333 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
863 333 $863 333 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 602 778 $2 602 778 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
G
UFA - 8
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
697 500 $697 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 7
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 200 000 $$1M)
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
894 166 $894 166 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
820 000 $820 000 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
6 nov. 2019 à 16 h 32
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 129
I think Steel is best utilized at center though I get the impulse to give him a better opportunity being on the top line. I think Shore has no place on this team. Not talented enough to be a top-6 guy and not fast and gritty enough to be a bottom-6 guy. Comtois brings the most effort and generates the most chances of our young guys so I wouldn't take him out of the lineup. He can swap with Jones though. I'm starting to worry that kid just doesn't have the hands for the bigs.
awatt, OldNYIfan et Icarus a aimé ceci.
6 nov. 2019 à 16 h 33
Jah1722
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,894
I don’t mind moving Steel to the wing for a couple games. Bring up Lundestrom to for the all Swede line. And Comtois over Terry. Terry needs to sit. He won’t shoot the puck. Need to find a way to get thru to him. Sit him a game and see if he figure sit out. Had the puck in the slot twice last night and didn’t shoot either time.
awatt, OldNYIfan, TheJoeMan and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
6 nov. 2019 à 16 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 208
Quoting: TheJoeMan
I think Steel is best utilized at center though I get the impulse to give him a better opportunity being on the top line. I think Shore has no place on this team. Not talented enough to be a top-6 guy and not fast and gritty enough to be a bottom-6 guy. Comtois brings the most effort and generates the most chances of our young guys so I wouldn't take him out of the lineup. He can swap with Jones though. I'm starting to worry that kid just doesn't have the hands for the bigs.

I am with you %100. I just saw what an impact that line had against Chicago on Sunday night and I would love to see if for a full game and go from there. I'm indifferent with Shore. I thought he played well in the first 2 games but after that its been kind of shakey. Fair enough, I love Comtois but didn't think he would be utilized great on the 4th line. I would love to see this team to start burying some of their chances though.

Quoting: Jah1722
I don’t mind moving Steel to the wing for a couple games. Bring up Lundestrom to for the all Swede line. And Comtois over Terry. Terry needs to sit. He won’t shoot the puck. Need to find a way to get thru to him. Sit him a game and see if he figure sit out. Had the puck in the slot twice last night and didn’t shoot either time.

You make a good point on bringing Lundestrom up. Terry reminds me of Getzlaf and not wanting to shoot. I still don't think I would sit Terry though. Maybe sit Jones instead of Terry and bring Comtois back in the lineup.
OldNYIfan et TheJoeMan a aimé ceci.
6 nov. 2019 à 17 h 17
Jah1722
Quoting: awatt
I am with you %100. I just saw what an impact that line had against Chicago on Sunday night and I would love to see if for a full game and go from there. I'm indifferent with Shore. I thought he played well in the first 2 games but after that its been kind of shakey. Fair enough, I love Comtois but didn't think he would be utilized great on the 4th line. I would love to see this team to start burying some of their chances though.

You make a good point on bringing Lundestrom up. Terry reminds me of Getzlaf and not wanting to shoot. I still don't think I would sit Terry though. Maybe sit Jones instead of Terry and bring Comtois back in the lineup.

Getzlaf makes a pass, Terry tries to make an extra move. He’s worse than Getzlaf in that aspect right now. I thought the Jones-Steel-Terry line was solid in getting Ozone time they just never put anything on net. A wise man once said “you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take”. He needs to shoot.

I've been getting increasingly frustrated with a few things with this team, Terry not shooting, Eakins playing the 4th line vs opponent top lines, and Rowney icing the puck and/or not getting off when he should.
6 nov. 2019 à 17 h 23
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,611

I disagree! I counted three times.
Jah1722 a aimé ceci.
6 nov. 2019 à 17 h 24
Once a Kings Fan Too
Getzlaf makes a pass, Terry tries to make an extra move. He’s worse than Getzlaf in that aspect right now. I thought the Jones-Steel-Terry line was solid in getting Ozone time they just never put anything on net. A wise man once said “you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take”. He needs to shoot.

I've been getting increasingly frustrated with a few things with this team, Terry not shooting, Eakins playing the 4th line vs opponent top lines, and Rowney icing the puck and/or not getting off when he should.

Amen.
6 nov. 2019 à 17 h 26
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: awatt

What about:
Comtois-Getzlaf-Kase
Rakell-Henrique-Silfverberg
Ritchie-Steel-Terry
DesLauriers-Grant-Rowney
awatt a aimé ceci.
6 nov. 2019 à 17 h 31
Jah1722
Quoting: OldNYIfan
What about:
Comtois-Getzlaf-Kase
Rakell-Henrique-Silfverberg
Ritchie-Steel-Terry
DesLauriers-Grant-Rowney

Gimme Jones-Grant-Shore for a game.
OldNYIfan et awatt a aimé ceci.
6 nov. 2019 à 18 h 47
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 129

Totally agree with this. Terry has been driving me crazy this year. It's funny, I remember watching him in the Frozen Four a few years ago thinking, "Man this kid the most talented player on the ice but he holds onto the puck a lot. Not sure that's gonna work in the NHL." He doesn't have Getzy's size to be able to shield off defenders allowing him the time and space to justify holding onto the puck that long. And every time I see him and Getzy together it's like "Welp, I guess no one is going to shoot the puck on this line." Terry watching the game from the press box, or even playing in San Diego for a game or two, might light a fire under his ass to get him to be more assertive with the puck.
awatt et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
6 nov. 2019 à 20 h 13
Jam
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 78

Terry is Getz Jr. Tries to do too much with the puck and wants to drive play, but he hasnt figured out how to make plays with the puck yet. He cant pass as well as Getz and has more than good enough of a shot that he should take more. I think he got really discouraged early on because he hit so many posts. He absolutely needs a message or a good scoring game to get his confidence.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
6 nov. 2019 à 20 h 17
Jam
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 78

Shore was one of our best players in the first 3 or so games. And then has been on a steady decline since. I think he's a decent 2 way guy and decent PK guy, but couldnt agree more that he has no place in the line up. As far as the kids go, I think they are going to get there. But they just arent there this year. The confidence and the skill just arent there. Jones could be really effective if he made smarter plays and stopped trying to either make the quick choice just wrong choice all together. Comtois and Getz are really fun to watch together so far. I think Ritchie has been better on that line that he has in awhile, but he's not the right guy. Not sure who is though.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2019 à 10 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 208
Totally agree with this. Terry has been driving me crazy this year. It's funny, I remember watching him in the Frozen Four a few years ago thinking, "Man this kid the most talented player on the ice but he holds onto the puck a lot. Not sure that's gonna work in the NHL." He doesn't have Getzy's size to be able to shield off defenders allowing him the time and space to justify holding onto the puck that long. And every time I see him and Getzy together it's like "Welp, I guess no one is going to shoot the puck on this line." Terry watching the game from the press box, or even playing in San Diego for a game or two, might light a fire under his ass to get him to be more assertive with the puck.

I love Terry but I think you are absolutely spot on with this. Send him down to SD for a couple games and see what he does. Tell him you are looking for him to shoot a little more often instead of the pass first mentality.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage