SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Position Tweaks

3 juill. 2016 à 0 h 16
Breadman got paid.
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 42
Pavel Buchnevich of the Rangers should be listed as a Right Winger. I'm also pretty sure nathan Gerbe has never played Center in his career? Not 100% sure.
3 juill. 2016 à 2 h 45
Ryan
Rejoint: févr. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 32
I put Pavel Buchnevich on LW/RW, and Gerbe on LW/RW. Thanks for these.
5 août 2016 à 13 h 29
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,714
Also i would add Andrew Shaw to the C/RW/LW position. He's played more wing than center in the NHL level and will most likely be playing wing in MTL.
7 août 2016 à 2 h 43
Ryan
Rejoint: févr. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 32
Quoting: F50marco
Also i would add Andrew Shaw to the C/RW/LW position. He's played more wing than center in the NHL level and will most likely be playing wing in MTL.

Done, Thanks
19 sept. 2016 à 13 h 18
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,714
Quoting: Ryan
Quoting: F50marco

Done, Thanks

Just because i know we fans are finicky as all hell with details sometimes, might be easier to just change listed positions for guys who are a little all over the place from "C/LW/RW" to just "F". I mean technically 75% of all the forwards in the league take a couple faceoffs and have played center a little bit and have also flanked the wing alongside another centerman. Just one of those little quirks that get to me. wink Drives me nuts when i see a LH RW on the LW position and vice versa. Same goes for a RH C playing the LW position. You know what i mean. I'm a very particular breed of annoying sometimes. laugh

As for defenceman, can we have the "D" updated to show what side they normally play on also? Since some guys play their wrong side naturally. Examples being Hjalmarsson, Brodie, etc

I got to make sure you and Banks have work to do right? squinty smile

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage