SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/The Box

Victory Simulation Hockey League

3 oct. 2019 à 15 h 33
VHL - Representitive
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1

The Victory Hockey League (VHL) is an online, browser-based hockey simulation forum. After signing up on the forum, creating and customizing your player is simple - you have almost total control over the type of player you want to have, and you will go through the entire career process, complete with drafts, a minor league, waivers, free agency, trades, and more.

To progress and grow your player, you can do a variety of things each week to earn points, including writing short articles, doing graphics, recording podcasts, or even creating short videos. There's lots of options to accommodate every user regardless of how much time you choose to invest in your player.

The VHL has been running for over 11 real-life years and is entirely free to join and play in. We aren't selling anyone anything, we just hope to have you as part of our growing community.

Get your career started today at https://vhlforum.com/

maplelaughs2297 a aimé ceci.
15 mars 2020 à 9 h 10
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,548
Seems cool, maybe I'll consider looking into it @beavissvhl
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
10 déc. 2020 à 14 h 10
Démarrer sujet
VHL - Representitive
Bump! We are getting close to trade deadline!
10 déc. 2020 à 14 h 10
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Guys I'm a member on there now and I highly recommend
3 janv. 2021 à 20 h 10
Démarrer sujet
VHL - Representitive
Playoffs are about the end its a great time to join!
3 févr. 2021 à 19 h 4
sbinalla
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 357
Quoting: BeavissVHL

The Victory Hockey League (VHL) is an online, browser-based hockey simulation forum. After signing up on the forum, creating and customizing your player is simple - you have almost total control over the type of player you want to have, and you will go through the entire career process, complete with drafts, a minor league, waivers, free agency, trades, and more.

To progress and grow your player, you can do a variety of things each week to earn points, including writing short articles, doing graphics, recording podcasts, or even creating short videos. There's lots of options to accommodate every user regardless of how much time you choose to invest in your player.

The VHL has been running for over 11 real-life years and is entirely free to join and play in. We aren't selling anyone anything, we just hope to have you as part of our growing community.

sounds cool!!!!!
3 févr. 2021 à 19 h 6
sbinalla
Playoffs are about the end its a great time to join!
3 févr. 2021 à 19 h 7
sbinalla

do you have to sign in or can you be a guest
10 mai 2021 à 11 h 8
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
BUMP

Really fun league, one of the main reasons I've been spending a little less time on CF is because I found the VHL. You can make a player, earn TPE to make them better, and what really might interest y'all is you can become a GM who manages a bunch of these players, complete with drafts, trades, and free agency. Really an incredible community, too, centered around discord. Highly recommend
10 mai 2021 à 11 h 10
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Modifié 21 mai 2021 à 15 h 46
Quoting: maplelaughs2297
do you have to sign in or can you be a guest

to create a player, you do have to create an account as well. If you have any questions, we can keep talking in this thread or you can PM me on vhlforum.com at Ledge and Dairy (I may or may not have stolen a CF username, full credit to the real guy)

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage