Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $74 335 475 $0 $3 950 000 $7 164 525 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
3 366 666 $3 366 666 $
AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 2
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
4 375 000 $4 375 000 $
AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
C
UFA - 2
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
748 333 $748 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 7
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 7
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance1 450 000 $$1M)
DG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 sept. 2019 à 14 h 6
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,716
IMO not until Juolevi has full rookie season in which he puts up 30 points. Way too much to give up not knowing what he'll be.
bigguycom a aimé ceci.
16 sept. 2019 à 14 h 9
Pass it to Lucic
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 467
what...noshakes head
16 sept. 2019 à 14 h 10
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 15
Quoting: F50marco
IMO not until Juolevi has full rookie season in which he puts up 30 points. Way too much to give up not knowing what he'll be.

Gallager will retire a Hab.
Jay27 a aimé ceci.
16 sept. 2019 à 14 h 13
Quoting: sabatage

Eehhh Im not sure that's a great idea. His contract will be well earned and paying him big money for a long time during his 30's which will be very risky. I don't want lose Gally but at the same time, gotta make sure if you do explore trading him, you do it at the right time and for the right package. The next two years will be interesting.
16 sept. 2019 à 14 h 38
Eehhh Im not sure that's a great idea. His contract will be well earned and paying him big money for a long time during his 30's which will be very risky. I don't want lose Gally but at the same time, gotta make sure if you do explore trading him, you do it at the right time and for the right package. The next two years will be interesting.

Much like Byron, these guys have given team friendly deals. A trend they will likely follow to keep their family's home. Both also play a game that will allow them to play easily after 35.
16 sept. 2019 à 16 h 27
Much like Byron, these guys have given team friendly deals. A trend they will likely follow to keep their family's home. Both also play a game that will allow them to play easily after 35.

I think that is very presumptive. We simply don't know what he'll decide to do. He flies back to BC every off season so I wouldn't go as far as to assume he wouldn't be willing to move. One thing is for sure even if he did take a slight discount, we're still talking abut 7M+ a year probably based on current contracts and inflation.

Also I question your actual knowledge on the matter if you think Gallagher plays a game that will transfer well to over 35 year old. He plays, quite literally, a game that will deteriorate as he ages. Not sure you can possibly make a case for him to be still play up to standards after 35 years old but I'd love to hear you try.
boss187911 a aimé ceci.
16 sept. 2019 à 21 h 31
I think that is very presumptive. We simply don't know what he'll decide to do. He flies back to BC every off season so I wouldn't go as far as to assume he wouldn't be willing to move. One thing is for sure even if he did take a slight discount, we're still talking abut 7M+ a year probably based on current contracts and inflation.

Also I question your actual knowledge on the matter if you think Gallagher plays a game that will transfer well to over 35 year old. He plays, quite literally, a game that will deteriorate as he ages. Not sure you can possibly make a case for him to be still play up to standards after 35 years old but I'd love to hear you try.

LOL Recchi was most effective when his totals slipped and he played a more team game, and they play a similar style. Your quick to judge on knowledge when you seem limited yourself, a player like Marchard just took under 7m and produces more and plays a more complete game. Oh and was about the same age. There is still honour with some grasshopper.
16 sept. 2019 à 21 h 35
Jay27
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,104

If there is any justice in this world he will.
16 sept. 2019 à 23 h 35
LOL Recchi was most effective when his totals slipped and he played a more team game, and they play a similar style. Your quick to judge on knowledge when you seem limited yourself, a player like Marchard just took under 7m and produces more and plays a more complete game. Oh and was about the same age. There is still honour with some grasshopper.

Wow guess Gallagher is comparable to HOF caliber player all of sudden? Scored most of his goals around the net did he? Better yet how about Howe? He played into his 40's so I guess Gally should too? I think your mixing up players here as simply finding smallish players with a little edge to their game as comparables is silly. You need to study one simple stat. How age effects players. This isn't just something I invented, its a known and quantifiable thing. Players decline and the age at which they do, on average is well before age 35. Claiming Recchi was a better player as use say is completely unprovable. Nothing you can say can prove it. I'll gladly take the 100 point Recchi over the Boston Bruins Recchi who attempted to try and play a pest game anyday.

Either way, the point is that Gallagher, the way he plays encourages injuries and being that he is already not the fastest guy out there, it should only get worse with age and speed and health are paramount to the new NHL. You can name every player whose 5'9" in the NHL or ever played and use him as comparable all you want but the truth is they all started declining in a major way after 35. The few ones who didn't aren't enough to use as sample size.

Stating a player of Gally's style will play well into their late 30's and still be as productive is silly and has ZERO absolutely zero basis for it. Its just a random thing you felt like interjecting. Can he still be an NHL player at 35? Of course! but saying he'll still be good ol' Gallagher at that age and earn his more than likely big pay out contract is silly. You don't know that and neither do I but what I do have is facts and statistics to back up my claim. You have....... naming other players in the NHL. Bravo there sunshine. Thanks for proving my point.
boss187911 a aimé ceci.
17 sept. 2019 à 3 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 7
Lol. You just convinced me canucks shouldn't do the trade and wait till he is a ufa and takes a "hometown" discount . Honestly I appreciate your response most thoughtful and informative reply I have had in anything I have ever posted. Thanks
17 sept. 2019 à 17 h 36
Modifié 17 sept. 2019 à 17 h 43
Wow guess Gallagher is comparable to HOF caliber player all of sudden? Scored most of his goals around the net did he? Better yet how about Howe? He played into his 40's so I guess Gally should too? I think your mixing up players here as simply finding smallish players with a little edge to their game as comparables is silly. You need to study one simple stat. How age effects players. This isn't just something I invented, its a known and quantifiable thing. Players decline and the age at which they do, on average is well before age 35. Claiming Recchi was a better player as use say is completely unprovable. Nothing you can say can prove it. I'll gladly take the 100 point Recchi over the Boston Bruins Recchi who attempted to try and play a pest game anyday.

Either way, the point is that Gallagher, the way he plays encourages injuries and being that he is already not the fastest guy out there, it should only get worse with age and speed and health are paramount to the new NHL. You can name every player whose 5'9" in the NHL or ever played and use him as comparable all you want but the truth is they all started declining in a major way after 35. The few ones who didn't aren't enough to use as sample size.

Stating a player of Gally's style will play well into their late 30's and still be as productive is silly and has ZERO absolutely zero basis for it. Its just a random thing you felt like interjecting. Can he still be an NHL player at 35? Of course! but saying he'll still be good ol' Gallagher at that age and earn his more than likely big pay out contract is silly. You don't know that and neither do I but what I do have is facts and statistics to back up my claim. You have....... naming other players in the NHL. Bravo there sunshine. Thanks for proving my point.

The problem is you are stating the obvious as your arguments, age and injuries are something that must be taken into account. The guy didn't start producing till late in his career and yes most of his goals are from inside the hash marks, doesn't rely on speed and does on grit. You literally stated all the facts of why he will (and any good agent will instruct him) take a discount and continue to play in MTL, and you proved my statement for me. Thanks, Sunshine.
18 sept. 2019 à 11 h 4
The problem is you are stating the obvious as your arguments, age and injuries are something that must be taken into account. The guy didn't start producing till late in his career and yes most of his goals are from inside the hash marks, doesn't rely on speed and does on grit. You literally stated all the facts of why he will (and any good agent will instruct him) take a discount and continue to play in MTL, and you proved my statement for me. Thanks, Sunshine.

I sometimes think people lose track of what it is they are arguing about simply because they want be the one to finish with a witty comment at the end so let's make sure we're not debating something none of us are actually saying for a sec.

I think this is what you are saying:

Gallagher will sign for 5M x 8 years (hometown discount) and when he is 35 years old, he'll be still as good as he is now.

What I think you think Im saying:

Gallagher will be a bad player and won't make it to age 35 and his next contract he'll get Marner money.

Am I accurate here and if not tell me what I'm missing because i'm not understanding from how you are saying it.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage