SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

Top 5 Overrated teams

Créé par: AndrewLadd
Équipe: 2019-20 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 1 sept. 2019
Publié: 1 sept. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
581 500 000 $32 334 000 $0 $0 $49 166 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
11 634 000 $11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
UFA - 4
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
5 900 000 $5 900 000 $
C
UFA - 3
Logo de Rangers de New York
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
817 500 $817 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
C
UFA - 2
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
809 167 $809 167 $
DD
RFA - 4
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
700 000 $700 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 666 667 $1 666 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 sept. 2019 à 14 h 27
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,829
Quoting: AndrewLadd
The B’s are a very scary team. No fan from another team ever wants to play them

You can be good and still be overated. ??‍♂️
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
1 sept. 2019 à 14 h 35
Habs4life
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 37
Keep this post and repost come playoff time. You could be right on everyone of them.
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
1 sept. 2019 à 15 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Quoting: coga16
So no counterpoint....is that Bc you realized that your false narrative was lazy and incorrect? Im sure you could use a hug after coming to that realization.
You dont have to like their D core, I dont care, your opinion is irrelevant judging the Avs, but dont just make up things without any substance

No I could care less that u think my narriative is lazy I’m not writing a damn book. I’m j tired of u getting butt hurt cuz I think ur team is overrated
1 sept. 2019 à 15 h 56
ChytilMania
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 294
I’m gonna sound like a butthurt Rangers fan but the Devils are the overrated team imo. Besides the delusional ones of us Rangers fans, we don’t consider ourselves a definite playoff team. Neither do most people. We had a great offseason and have a great prospect pool and so we will improve from last year.
1 sept. 2019 à 16 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Quoting: ChytilMania
I’m gonna sound like a butthurt Rangers fan but the Devils are the overrated team imo. Besides the delusional ones of us Rangers fans, we don’t consider ourselves a definite playoff team. Neither do most people. We had a great offseason and have a great prospect pool and so we will improve from last year.

Nah u don’t sound butthurt. A lot of the reason the rags being on here is I’m an isles fan and everyone is picking the rags to finish higher than the isles but I think that’s ridiculous. Call me biased but that’s my reasoning. The Devils are a bit overrated too
1 sept. 2019 à 16 h 11
McFaksaGOAT
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 856
Quoting: McFaksaGOAT
Take that back right now libtard

Edit: this was suppose to be a quoted reply and it didn’t pop up so now I feel like the libtard

@STLBlues17 you already know that was for your Dallas prediction ??
1 sept. 2019 à 16 h 12
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
No I could care less that u think my narriative is lazy I’m not writing a damn book. I’m j tired of u getting butt hurt cuz I think ur team is overrated

I’m the farthest thing from butt hurt I said it’s fine if you think they are over rated just giving you correct Information and putting your inexperience narrative into perspective,

You can think what you like but over rated bc their d lacks experience isn’t why they would be over rated, You’re the one being butt hurt not accepting of the fact
1 sept. 2019 à 16 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
I’m the farthest thing from butt hurt I said it’s fine if you think they are over rated just giving you correct Information and putting your inexperience narrative into perspective,

You can think what you like but over rated bc their d lacks experience isn’t why they would be over rated, You’re the one being butt hurt not accepting of the fact

I j have my opinion and u have urs. They’re overrated cuz people have huge expectations for them and I’ve seen at least a couple people call them a future dynasty but they’re not there yet. I don’t see them improving much from last season but yet many were impressed w their offseason
1 sept. 2019 à 16 h 23
Sam
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,188
@STLBlues17 you already know that was for your Dallas prediction ??

Yep lol
AndrewLadd et McFaksaGOAT a aimé ceci.
1 sept. 2019 à 16 h 23
I j have my opinion and u have urs. They’re overrated cuz people have huge expectations for them and I’ve seen at least a couple people call them a future dynasty but they’re not there yet. I don’t see them improving much from last season but yet many were impressed w their offseason

They are being called that bc they have a solid core with some elite talent all locked up long term and all under 25. They have a 4 year window to win it all.

They solved a lot of their issues this offseason, you can think they are over rated that’s fine, I’m not trying to change your mind. Some points are arguable and valid to be corned but others are just flat out made up and that was my point.
1 sept. 2019 à 16 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
They are being called that bc they have a solid core with some elite talent all locked up long term and all under 25. They have a 4 year window to win it all.

They solved a lot of their issues this offseason, you can think they are over rated that’s fine, I’m not trying to change your mind. Some points are arguable and valid to be corned but others are just flat out made up and that was my point.

I mean to be fair I’m not the o my one who’s called their d core inexperienced
1 sept. 2019 à 16 h 34
I mean to be fair I’m not the o my one who’s called their d core inexperienced

you mean the one guy who said that and when I pointed that out he said fair point maybe they aren't inexperienced either? You know when you take the time to look at it its not a valid point
1 sept. 2019 à 16 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
you mean the one guy who said that and when I pointed that out he said fair point maybe they aren't inexperienced either? You know when you take the time to look at it its not a valid point

Oh it was a typo I said I’m not the only one. Not denying I said that
1 sept. 2019 à 16 h 36
Oh it was a typo I said I’m not the only one. Not denying I said that

yeah I figured it out and edited my response, the other guy who said they were inexperienced changed his tune after the fact, really its just you who is saying its now
1 sept. 2019 à 16 h 40
Who adds what?
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,703
I think they lost the Barrie trade. They’re defense is way to inexperienced and I don’t like their *depth* even w Kadri. Apparently Donskoi is supposed to help their top 6 but he’s not a top 6 forward. Burakovsky is a struggling player and if he finds his game then great but there’s a chance he doesn’t. I also don’t see Grub as a starter and j a really good backup. I don’t see them making it out of round 1 this year but some see them in the SCF

Kadri's a 30 goal scorer. Burakovsky has scored goals in the final games of three different playoff series, and chipped in four points in five games in the SCF against Vegas. He stinks at being a checking wing, and the last year in that role was a waste of his talents.

Grubauer has starter level skills, but who knows if he has the endurance, yet. They should claim a backup goalie off waivers to avoid pushing him too hard.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
1 sept. 2019 à 17 h 7
McFaksaGOAT
Quoting: STLBlues17
Yep lol

I think they’re gonna be a top 3 central team for sure. All they really missed was help up front. Hintz is coming in for a season and Pavelski should be a shoe in for minimum 25 goals and I think Hintz will have near 50. Perry will give them some nice depth and as long as Bishop throws up a .913 SV% they’ll be fine. They needed his .930 whatever it was cause they couldn’t score but they should be fine this year. COL is my fav for the central this year but I can see why some would overrate the Avs
1 sept. 2019 à 17 h 20
Sam
I think they’re gonna be a top 3 central team for sure. All they really missed was help up front. Hintz is coming in for a season and Pavelski should be a shoe in for minimum 25 goals and I think Hintz will have near 50. Perry will give them some nice depth and as long as Bishop throws up a .913 SV% they’ll be fine. They needed his .930 whatever it was cause they couldn’t score but they should be fine this year. COL is my fav for the central this year but I can see why some would overrate the Avs

I think they’ll make it just fine, I’m just very skeptical about calling either them or the Avs cup contenders for winning 1 playoff series. The West was really weak last year. I think the central goes:
1. Preds
2. Blues
3. Avs
4. Stars
5. Jets
6. Hawks
7. Wild
1 sept. 2019 à 17 h 41
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,255
are these teams overated, montreal is picked to not make the playoffs by most people and while we think the rangers will be interesting they aren't making it either.
1 sept. 2019 à 17 h 44
ChytilMania
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 294
Nah u don’t sound butthurt. A lot of the reason the rags being on here is I’m an isles fan and everyone is picking the rags to finish higher than the isles but I think that’s ridiculous. Call me biased but that’s my reasoning. The Devils are a bit overrated too

Rangers and Isles will be closer this season than last. It all depends on Varlamov for them. Lehner was amazing and they let him go when he wanted to stay. And they didn’t land Panarin. That was poor management. Rangers got better while Isles didn’t improve. People say Rangers will finish ahead of the Isles because many believe they had a fluke season. I personally think that Barry Trotz will lead them to a wildcard spot, or close to it but the Rangers and Isles will be competitive.
The Devils on the other hand are being put as high as 3rd in the division which is bs. Hughes is 5’10 and not totally NHL ready, therefore his rookie season won’t be very impactful. Ty Smith is a rookie defenseman and they always have a tough time adjusting. Simmonds had a rough year last year and we don’t know if he’ll bounce back (I think he will but you never know). Hall is coming back from injury and may not be the same (he likely will still be good though). And Gusev has to adjust to a new system and a different rink. Plus, you never know if the talent will transfer over. Lastly, they’re goaltending situation is a mess. At the end of the day, they’re a playoff hopeful team, just like the Rangers and Isles, but everyone considers them a playoff team which is bs
1 sept. 2019 à 20 h 9
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
I just really hope people don't assume what other people's opinions are. I think Vegas is overrated because i've seen a bunch of people's predictions and most people i've seen make predictions have Vegas in the playoffs and 1st in the division ... they totally could make the playoffs, but i think the Sharks and Flames are better, and possibly the Coyotes. I haven't just assumed that everyone's picking them to be really good.

Please, nobody say that Pittsburgh is an overrated team unless you actually think they have no real chance at the playoffs ... please don't say you think Columbus is overrated unless you think they're as bad as Ottawa (or almost as bad) ... please don't say the Islanders are overrated unless you think they have no real chance at the playoffs ... please don't say Boston is overrated unless you think they're a non-playoff team (or maybe a 90-93 point WC team) ... please don't say Winnipeg is overrated unless you think they're missing the playoffs by more than a few points (or at least if they're missing the playoffs ... if you think they're a 2WC that's about what most people say they are).

Overrated is about what you think compared to what others think. I thought lots of people would be picking Pittsburgh in the playoffs, and i thought they were going to be overrated, but i don't, because i've looked at lots of predictions and the majority of the predictions i've seen have Pittsburgh missing the playoffs.
1 sept. 2019 à 21 h 6
McFaksaGOAT
Quoting: STLBlues17
I think they’ll make it just fine, I’m just very skeptical about calling either them or the Avs cup contenders for winning 1 playoff series. The West was really weak last year. I think the central goes:
1. Preds
2. Blues
3. Avs
4. Stars
5. Jets
6. Hawks
7. Wild

I got the Preds down to 3rd maybe even 4th. Dallas walked on them in the playoffs and really could’ve won that series on 5. They added Duchene yes but also lost Subban. I don’t see them as big of a threat as everyone else does.
1 sept. 2019 à 22 h 40
Sam
I got the Preds down to 3rd maybe even 4th. Dallas walked on them in the playoffs and really could’ve won that series on 5. They added Duchene yes but also lost Subban. I don’t see them as big of a threat as everyone else does.

I like the look of their roster and they sucked last year and still won the central. I think they should get bounce back seasons from Granlund and Turris and if they do they look pretty scary. It’s a really volatile division though so who knows.
1 sept. 2019 à 23 h 20
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,355

Losing Subban makes them better, there's the definition of overrated.. Lol

Fabbro will replace Subpar and they won't miss a beat, I can't stand the Preds but I think they'll be a solid team this season unless they're decimated by injuries.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage