SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Carolina Hurricanes signed Chase Priskie (2 Years / $1,775,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

18 août 2019 à 6 h 10
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 148
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
Do not understand going to Carolina. The deepest right side in the league. Even if they move Faulk and TVR, he's still going to have to fight for the 3RD spot with Mckeown.

McKeown hasn't resigned yet and TVR may not resign, next season he'd fight for NHL spot unless he turns adam fox v2.0
18 août 2019 à 8 h 26
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,979
Quoting: palhal
Don't know why folks are so concerned about the depth of the RHD on Carolina. TVR is out maybe two months, Faulk only has one year left till UFA. Raleigh and AHL Charlotte are close to Florida home.

TvR is healthy bud he's gonna be back to start the season. but TvR is also a pending UFA at the end of this year
palhal et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
18 août 2019 à 11 h 21
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 372
Quoting: klondikebar
He left the caps to go to a team that didn’t lose round 1 in last years playoffs

He left a Stanley Cup champion team, a perennial cup contender, for a team that made the playoffs for the first time in over a decade. Big brain time.
AndrewLadd et Azurayn a aimé ceci.
18 août 2019 à 11 h 57
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Good for the Canes, of course, but can't imagine why he would agree to this if he doesn't think they'll trade a RD.

They certainly could, but I wouldn't think any of them would garner as much value as they already have for this organization.
18 août 2019 à 12 h 58
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,613
Quoting: Capitalfail67
It was me. Prisky is a dbag and a major reason why I hate drafting college players. I honestly hope he’s a life time ahl player.... also left Washington to go to Carolina who has better defensive depth

Kid has zero balls. Was afraid he couldn’t beat out sieg or djoo for a roster spot next year.

I truly admire your coming out (sorry -- no inference -- can't think of an alternative phrase) and setting forth your reasons for the anonymous vote. My respect for you instantly doubled. I may not agree with the sentiment, but I sure do appreciate the intellectual integrity.
Capitalfail67 a aimé ceci.
18 août 2019 à 13 h 57
Caps fan idk why
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,344
Quoting: OldNYIfan
I truly admire your coming out (sorry -- no inference -- can't think of an alternative phrase) and setting forth your reasons for the anonymous vote. My respect for you instantly doubled. I may not agree with the sentiment, but I sure do appreciate the intellectual integrity.

Washington’s bottom pairing after this year is a free for all. No clue why he left to go to a much deeper defensive system but he must have seen something at camp that made him lose confidence
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
18 août 2019 à 13 h 57
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,466
Generally 23 year old guys who just came out of college aren't difference makers in the NHL. Good luck to Chase. Is the reason he chose Carolina over Washington is the long term vacancies at RHD for the Canes as opposed to the Caps. Gotta think if he truly thought he was NHL ready, there would be 20 more teams that needed RHD more than Carolina.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
18 août 2019 à 14 h 39
Your Fav Dman is Bad
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 207
Quoting: palhal
Generally 23 year old guys who just came out of college aren't difference makers in the NHL. Good luck to Chase. Is the reason he chose Carolina over Washington is the long term vacancies at RHD for the Canes as opposed to the Caps. Gotta think if he truly thought he was NHL ready, there would be 20 more teams that needed RHD more than Carolina.

Butcher comma Will would like a word with you! Priskie has similar (if not better) stats than Butcher had coming into the league after his senior season, so I see no reason to believe that Priskie isn't gonna be a difference maker for the Canes once they make room for him on the right side.
19 août 2019 à 6 h 8
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,562
I live 15 minutes from QU and being my sister gets free tickets, I see then quite a bit. With that, I don't understand the hype around Chase. Ok player, not a game changer by any means. He'll put you on the PK normally once every game. I also find that many of these NCAA free agents don't end up doing much in the NHL.
19 août 2019 à 7 h 26
Tomassss Tatarrrr
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 227
Good signing. Unfortunate for the Caps though...
TWOxSCHENNZ a aimé ceci.
19 août 2019 à 9 h 23
DARS
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Quoting: TartarSauce90

Are you the real Tomas Tatar ???
TWOxSCHENNZ a aimé ceci.
19 août 2019 à 9 h 26
Tomassss Tatarrrr
Quoting: New_DARS
Are you the real Tomas Tatar ???

D'après toé
TWOxSCHENNZ a aimé ceci.
19 août 2019 à 9 h 28
DARS
Mentions "j'aime": 5
J'espère que oui !
TWOxSCHENNZ a aimé ceci.
19 août 2019 à 14 h 5
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 21
Quoting: TartarSauce90

Yeah you're right!! Would've been a better fit with the Caps!
TartarSauce90 a aimé ceci.
19 août 2019 à 14 h 24
Tomassss Tatarrrr
Quoting: TWOxSCHENNZ
Yeah you're right!! Would've been a better fit with the Caps!

Yeah but I think he made the right choice to sign with CAR. He wanted more ice time and he's gonna have it with the Canes. Caps couldn't offer him that so ciao ciao Mickey Mouse!
TWOxSCHENNZ a aimé ceci.
19 août 2019 à 15 h 51
We are all equal
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 331
Hmmm would of been nice if he signed with the Jets. With all the changes going on with the Jets would of got a better chance at the NHL more than likely.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage