PREDICTIONS WEST AND PLAYOFFS

Créé par: Ccc
Équipe: 2019-20 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 12 août 2019
Publié: 12 août 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Obviously it’s early but nothings going on anyways
I’m going to predict round 1 and leave the rest to discussion if asked. I like making bold predictions, I mean I had STL going to the WCF and losing to the sharks in the NHL but we know the sharks didn’t win the cup looool RIP (kill me). but I had pegged STL going far once they got close to the playoffs (I never saw them doing what they did but once they it hit February and Binnington took home first star of the week I kinda felt like if in some world this makes the playoffs they’ll do damage, this time I’m saying that’s CHICAGO. That team D Is the question mark but I think if their goalies play well they’ll do what I’m predicting and Kane still is firing and Toews is still kicking it, with those two plus debrincat and Strome they still have a solid two forward lines but if they hadn’t done that Nylander trade than I’d be confident in this prediction, because of that trade I’m skeptical of my own bold prediction lol.

Standings:

Blues
Avs
Nash
Chi
Win/ DAL

Veg
Sjs
Ari

I know, I’m saying Calgary falls and Ari rises. I do not want to knock Rittich. But if Arizona’s goalies can play even 70% if what they did last year this team is gonna good. They’ve got a lot of talent coming up and their D is good, if Keller rebounds, Kessel puts up atleast 60 PTS (a worst case) and Crouse Dvorak and Hinni can step up to the plate and even Fischer, this team is in a good spot and Calgary although stacked I have a good feeling this is Arizona’s time to shine, they just got a new owner that’s communicated commitment to the team ( I could be wrong but that’s what I’ve seen in Canadian media since we don’t get a lot of Ari coverage I don’t go out of my way to research this more ). But Arizona was a dark horse this year and I expect them to fix it. And maybe I’m even crazier but I see ANA even going ahead of CAL, I hate Ana but man their youth depth scares me, I see Gibson’s top 10 goaltending continued but this time that team scores a little more and contends for the WC.

Chicago, if crow is healthy they’re making the playoffs, in lehner plays even decent they make the playoffs (**** San Jose made it last year hahaha), if Both Crow and Lehner are healthy and play well they got 3rd/ 2nd Central easy.

If Grubauer is a .910+ avs got 2nd if he’s .900-.910 they’re 3rd maybe 2nd probably, I just can’t see the Avs not tearing the league apart.

I literally can’t decide on DAL or WIN, I’d rather you guys say you’re stupid WIN is better than DAL or vice versa. Either of them is the WC spot with CHI.

I hate Vegas I hate Vegas. Now that that’s over.

San Jose has a lot of ifs and even from an unbiased view the west is just so weak and up in the air they aren’t missing, maybe 3rd. Calgary or ARI is third but I think it’s ARI and ANA is gonna be chasing everyone’s coat tails whether people think I’m wrong or not.

Playoffs:

1. Blues
2. Vegas
3. Avs
4. San
5. Nash
6. Chi
7. Ari
8. Win/ Dal

SJS vs ARI -> SJS
COL vs NSH -> COL
VGK vs CHI -> CHI
STL vs WPG/ DAL -> STL (beats either)

SJS vs CHI
COL vs STL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
981 500 000 $50 160 833 $0 $850 000 $31 339 167 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
UFA - 4
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Stars de Dallas
9 850 000 $9 850 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 8
Logo de Predators de Nashville
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
885 833 $885 833 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
7 260 000 $7 260 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 août 2019 à 13 h 21
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,450
STL isn't making past R2
12 août 2019 à 13 h 22
Démarrer sujet
? San Jose Sharks ?
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 282
Quoting: bhavikp27
STL isn't making past R2

I would predict COL beats them too, but SJS vs CHI I would like to say SJS without being a fan of SJS but CHI beating VGK is just a hot take lol and it’s probably VGK vs SJS again and than with the current teams it’s obviously VGK but TDL can change that
12 août 2019 à 13 h 30
Rejoint: sept. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 163
Calgary had a year of marginal goaltending and finished 1st in the West without losing any key pieces. Don't know how you can justify them dropping 8+ spots. Giordano may regress but not too far, and the young defenders coming up should more than make up for it. Up front it's not unrealistic that most players can duplicate last year's production.
12 août 2019 à 13 h 38
Démarrer sujet
? San Jose Sharks ?
Quoting: Michael
Calgary had a year of marginal goaltending and finished 1st in the West without losing any key pieces. Don't know how you can justify them dropping 8+ spots. Giordano may regress but not too far, and the young defenders coming up should more than make up for it. Up front it's not unrealistic that most players can duplicate last year's production.

I didn’t knock them, other teams getting better, COL Blues not failing this first half, Ari taking the next step. Win and dal are still strong and I’m saying CHI and ANA step up. If Ari doesn’t and. Cal and SAN Jose are third and second I see cal above CHI and maybe Nash. It’s all up in the air right
12 août 2019 à 13 h 50
Kyle from Chicago
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,734
Thank you for for your acknowledgement of Chicago’s offseason.
12 août 2019 à 14 h 51
Rejoint: sept. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 163
Quoting: Ccc
I didn’t knock them, other teams getting better, COL Blues not failing this first half, Ari taking the next step. Win and dal are still strong and I’m saying CHI and ANA step up. If Ari doesn’t and. Cal and SAN Jose are third and second I see cal above CHI and maybe Nash. It’s all up in the air right

Yeah I think ARI will be very close if not definitely into playoff contention this year, but I think SJ could fall without Pavelski. ANA I think is due for at least one more rough year as they turn over towards the future, although with John Gibson you can never count them out. Definitely a wide open conference again.
12 août 2019 à 15 h 9
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,320
Quoting: bhavikp27
STL isn't making past R2

Thanks, I was gonna watch the season but now I don't have to since you know what's gonna happen tears of joy
Ccc et bhavikp27 a aimé ceci.
12 août 2019 à 15 h 12
Démarrer sujet
? San Jose Sharks ?
Quoting: Michael
Yeah I think ARI will be very close if not definitely into playoff contention this year, but I think SJ could fall without Pavelski. ANA I think is due for at least one more rough year as they turn over towards the future, although with John Gibson you can never count them out. Definitely a wide open conference again.

Quoting: Stan_Bowman
Thank you for for your acknowledgement of Chicago’s offseason.

Some CHI trades worry me and some have helped / signings but it’s really if the D can keep up cause if crow can play 30-50 games and Lehner plays the rest than team just needs to support well. San Jose falls to 3rd at most I think but I don’t see them not making the team better at some point that’s why I’m not worried about losing Pavs. And I’m really excited to see Chmelevski if he can step up. Arizona’s goaltenders where great last year and expecting if they can atleast come a little close to repeating I think the team in front of them this year is gonna he improved. Chicago is the difference maker here cause if they’re bottom of the pack again this year than it changes everything and Calgary / loser of Dal/Win would be the one to make it. Meanwhile Anaheim is the sleeper as much as I hate to admit it. Anaheim has the goalies and the youth and the D and the forward POTENTIAL. They just gotta put it together. They won’t need the cap space that’s being taken by bad contracts until those contracts are expired so they’re in a very calming spot. If they fail, they win with a higher draft pick, if they succeed they make the playoffs which every team wants and they have a bright future at the same time. They basically can’t lose unless they make bad decisions with their assets
12 août 2019 à 15 h 12
Démarrer sujet
? San Jose Sharks ?
Quoting: A_K
Thanks, I was gonna watch the season but now I don't have to since you know what's gonna happen tears of joy

Spoiler alert ? shoulda been warned

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage