SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Buffalo Sabres signed Jake McCabe (2 Years / $2,850,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

5 août 2019 à 10 h 16
Below Market Value
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,324
Quoting: palhal
Nachos or arbitration???? I'm with you, I'll take nachos. Interesting you mentioned nachos. Last night I went to the our local beach/park. Music played Friday night. Met three lady friends who brought food (I didn't bring any). Was served some lovely home made nachos sauce.....yum yum. As someone who doesn't cook much....what an unexpected surprise.

Nachos sauce? You mean cheese?
5 août 2019 à 10 h 24
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,636
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
Nachos sauce? You mean cheese?

Correct, I'm not a chef. Melted mozzarella on top. Earlier in the day, one of the ladies had FaceBooked me asking to meet them in the park. She mentioned dinner and the girls would be bringing food. I went empty handed. It wasn't till after the concert that I read her FB note. Gee, pretty chinzy of me not bringing anything. But if I had known they were going to be there and with food, of course I would have brought something appropriate. I apologized. I just can't get by on my good looks forever smile
6 août 2019 à 1 h 8
93in93
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 35
Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
Because Miller is better than all of those players, on both ends he is good and doors sabres new mold

I guess that's why Vegas healthy scratched him twice in the regular season and in the first game of the playoffs

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage