SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

St. Louis Blues signed Jordan Binnington (2 Years / $4,400,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

14 juill. 2019 à 13 h 37
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
love to get upset on capfriendly dot com
14 juill. 2019 à 13 h 38
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 373
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
Yeah, in this case you actually engaged me.....so it's hypocritical, but when you make ACGMs that are troll ones, and when you say things in other ACGMs that is trolling it's true for you to be called a Troll. You aren't getting into reasonable conversations, you just try to be funny but it's not.

I don't really argue with him, I try to avoid him. He gets on my nerves sometimes when he just trolls every ACGM he gets into.

There you go. Just calling people trolls for no reason.
14 juill. 2019 à 14 h 5
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
Quoting: DonkeyLips
There you go. Just calling people trolls for no reason.

that's all you do though....
14 juill. 2019 à 14 h 10
that's all you do though....

It's all you do. You're just to big of a coward to admit it.
14 juill. 2019 à 14 h 11
It's all you do. You're just to big of a coward to admit it.

All I do, you haven't seen most of my comments in ACGMs then. Get out of my face kid...
14 juill. 2019 à 14 h 14
All I do, you haven't seen most of my comments in ACGMs then. Get out of my face kid...

Every post you have made in this thread has been nothing but trolling. Don't call me kid, nitwit.
14 juill. 2019 à 14 h 19
torontos finest
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
How about both of you shut the **** up? You both sound like whiny children arguing on the playground.

Maybe instead of calling each other trolls on a hockey salary cap website, you go do something productive.
14 juill. 2019 à 14 h 22
Every post you have made in this thread has been nothing but trolling. Don't call me kid, nitwit.

Sorry, it's a habbit. When I see immaturity I just call them kids, cuz I assume they are kids, but talk to you later.
14 juill. 2019 à 14 h 25
91 92 09 16 17
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Quoting: Brian2016
Matt Murray 2.0

2.0? You mean as in 2 Cups?
14 juill. 2019 à 15 h 7
Quoting: mondo
How about both of you shut the **** up? You both sound like whiny children arguing on the playground.

Maybe instead of calling each other trolls on a hockey salary cap website, you go do something productive.

I just spent some time on a baseball salary cap website. Did you know the mlb has no cap and some teams spend hundreds of millions of dollars on their payroll while other teams barely meet the NHL salary cap floor?
14 juill. 2019 à 15 h 9
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 68
Solid bridge contract. Expected like 4 years at the same amount of money. 2 years is pretty good.
14 juill. 2019 à 16 h 57
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,982
I don't really argue with him, I try to avoid him. He gets on my nerves sometimes when he just trolls every ACGM he gets into.

"Can't we all just get along"
14 juill. 2019 à 16 h 59
91 92 09 16 17
Mentions "j'aime": 0
And what has Murray done, get swept, and play back seat to Fleury for Stanley Cups. He was bad in these playoffs so what's the difference????

Murray:

2016 - .923 save %, 2.08 GAA
2017 - .937 save %, 1.70 GAA
48 total playoff games with number of times he gave up more that 4 goals: ONE

Binnington:

2019 - .914%, 2.46 GAA
26 total playoff games with number of times he gave up more that 4 goals: FOUR. Six once and five in just 32+ minutes played.

So Binnington had his faults and Murray did do something in helping the Pens with Cups.
14 juill. 2019 à 23 h 34
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,196
Modifié 15 juill. 2019 à 16 h 30
@Chopper02 @DonkeyLips

My friend Beastmodeunknown on the attack. At least he admits to making it a habit to troll others who he doesn't agree with by calling them "kid".

Am I trolling or did you not read what i said???????? Seems like you are the troll. Thanks for alerting me that you are about to troll.

Quoting: draft_em_sign_em_trade_em
Bringing up Corsi numbers, sign of a desperate man who knows nothing. Numbers are fixed to paint any story the propaganda wants.

It's not that bad of a deal. Like what even makes this deal bad. Lemme Guess Marner>Point cuz you are apart of the Mitch Marner Boy Scout fan club...

No, loading up on nothing but pure goal scorers is a bad idea, you need a guy like Marner that is selfless to create the plays, not a bunch of selfish puck hogging goal sucks. So yes Marner>Point for a set up man for Tavares.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa This kid is a Toronto bias fan.

Yes because it's impossible for a young talented player to natural improve his stats> ?
Tavares goals went up by 10 just the same rate of Marner's points went up by 10. Even steven.
So who did J.T. leech off of when he become a 60 point player to a point per game player by his 3rd year?

And what proof do you have of anything kid? The basics of points? You are a guy who puts nothing behind his thoughts just says something to say something, and is trying to get under someone's skin because they got under your skin once. That's what this is, but it only comes from a career troll.

I'll add that JVR also had a career goal scoring output season while playing with Marner, so let's add up the REAL numbers not the corsi fake propaganda numbers. Bozak (55 point personal best), Kadri (32 goal career high), JVR (36 goal career high), Hyman (21 goal career high) and Tavares (47 goal career high) all players that leeched off Marner's talent when they played with him.

Hmm, considering Marner is still terrible on defense, and he was just as bad when he was on the Bozak line. So what's your point...we all get you want to protect your boy Marner. Just because you are in the Mitch Marner boy scout fan club doesn't mean you have to push it off onto us as a troll. Your reputation has pretty much been up ended here. This is why I blocked you the last time, you brought nothing to the conversation, you just say something to say something because you want to look smart, even if it makes you look like a dumbass. I gave you a statline, you threw it away. john Tavares moved, and got better players on his line, he was still making good offensive production when he didn't have a good line in NYI. So yes him having better linemates helps, but if Marner wasn't there and it was Kapanen it would be the same production just because even he is better than any of the guys he had in NYI. So what you are saying is a false perception from a Bias Toronto fan with Toronto fans you get it 50/50, but if you actually look into the games, you know like let's say 1st Round Series Against Boston, watch the 2nd half of the series then you know you are dramatically false kid. So nice try, but Casual Fans do not outweigh the people who actually know a thing or 2 about Hockey, not kids who watch it on TV say ooh this is really cool. What you think is hockey is he shoots, he scores, or he gets blocked. That's about it, know advanced knowledge of the game at all just the basics. That's definitely not something you want on CF.

keep calling me kid, boy

That's because you are a kid. You act like one, so you will be called, and treated like a kid. Until you can act like an adult, and have a conversation like an adult. I am not going to take you seriously. The King of Trolling is not going to be taken seriously. So again KID I will call you kid.

Yes, I agree we're looking into the same mirror.

If only that were true. Only the biggest dumbass in the NHL World. Casual Fans. I had a good laugh at your stupidity, but now I start to pity you. And My conversation skills are better than yours. Yours consists of playing defense and calling someone dumb because they don't agree with you. Have you not seen the pattern? Only reason you do this is because I got under your skin once now you try to get back at me. Again immatuiry, kid, now it should all make sense to you. Live your Capfriendly Life, you clearly don't know how to live an actual one.
15 juill. 2019 à 14 h 32
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 246
This deal seems like a great compromise. Binnington is 26, and wasn't some insanely highly touted goalie prospect, so I don't think it's safe to assume he just is what we saw for the majority of last year. From his perspective though, he's 26 and has earned about $1M in his career until now, which after you take into account agents fees and taxes hasn't exactly set him up for life, so I think he wanted to get as many guaranteed dollars out of this as he could, so I can't imagine he would be doing a bet on himself 1 year deal.

In general, I don't like giving long term to goalies, as their play can be so up and down that it is very rare that a goalie is both young enough and proven enough to bank on for longer term deals, so I think this deal works well for both.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage