Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

9 juill. 2019 à 22 h 2
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,923
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Who voted Chicago wins?

The whole Nylander Family.
gretzkyghosts, rangersandislesfan, OldNYIfan and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
9 juill. 2019 à 22 h 13
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 433
Quoting: Daoloth
All these teams need a RHD but don't seem to do anything or make any moves...

Buffalo is snatching them all up. They've traded for 3 RHD (all likely to be in their opening night lineup) in 6 months.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
9 juill. 2019 à 22 h 32
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
Quoting: EthanK24
Blackhawks take advantage of their defensive depth. Good deal for both teams.

GOOD for Chicago???????????
9 juill. 2019 à 22 h 47
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,612
GOOD for Chicago???????????

I've had several hours to think this trade over, I've read all the preceding 53 comments (including my own twice) and I've come to the following definitive conclusion:

Anything more than Nicolas Beaudin for Alexander Nylander is highway robbery by the Sabres. Or hockey malpractice by Stan Bowman.

By the way, I can actually foresee Nylander scoring 70 points this season and then holding out for $10M next summer.
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
9 juill. 2019 à 22 h 49
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Fair deal.

Chicago gets a young skilled forward who can add scoring depth, potentially ready to have a break out year. Buffalo gets a young skilled dman who can add more offense from the back end, potentially ready to be more than a depth option (too bad Buffalo has so many d roster spots taken up by big contract plugs). Buffalo has a habit of signing fa's or trading for all their forward scoring depth, so it leaves little room for Nylander to find a consistent home their. I'm guessing Jokiharju was not meshing well with the coaches or team in Chicago (another Finn that can't speak good English perhaps?) and they also have a stud rhd man in the pipes that will play the same role. As much as a potential top 4 offensive rhd is great to have for being a good team, teams also need more balanced lineups with scoring depth to succeed in this league.
erikljunggren a aimé ceci.
9 juill. 2019 à 22 h 50
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Quoting: OldNYIfan
I've had several hours to think this trade over, I've read all the preceding 53 comments (including my own twice) and I've come to the following definitive conclusion:

Anything more than Nicolas Beaudin for Alexander Nylander is highway robbery by the Sabres. Or hockey malpractice by Stan Bowman.

By the way, I can actually foresee Nylander scoring 70 points this season and then holding out for $10M next summer.

You forsee him getting 70pts but you still don't think he's worth a potential top 4 rhd?
9 juill. 2019 à 22 h 53
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: oilersfan089
Fair deal.

Chicago gets a young skilled forward who can add scoring depth, potentially ready to have a break out year. Buffalo gets a young skilled dman who can add more offense from the back end, potentially ready to be more than a depth option (too bad Buffalo has so many d roster spots taken up by big contract plugs). Buffalo has a habit of signing fa's or trading for all their forward scoring depth, so it leaves little room for Nylander to find a consistent home their. I'm guessing Jokiharju was not meshing well with the coaches or team in Chicago (another Finn that can't speak good English perhaps?) and they also have a stud rhd man in the pipes that will play the same role. As much as a potential top 4 offensive rhd is great to have for being a good team, teams also need more balanced lineups with scoring depth to succeed in this league.

Nylander may never be a full-time NHLer. Hard to predict with him. But looking at it now, i don't see what got Chicago to do this.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
9 juill. 2019 à 23 h 1
Once a Kings Fan Too
Mentions "j'aime": 24,612
You forsee him getting 70pts but you still don't think he's worth a potential top 4 rhd?

I don't in my wildest imagination foresee Alexander Nylander scoring 70 points in ANY season, let alone the next one. I just foresee him being the same kind of jerk as his brother, which is yet another reason why this trade makes no sense from Chicago's perspective. Why buy into this family and set of "advisors"?
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
9 juill. 2019 à 23 h 6
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: OldNYIfan
I don't in my wildest imagination foresee Alexander Nylander scoring 70 points in ANY season, let alone the next one. I just foresee him being the same kind of jerk as his brother, which is yet another reason why this trade makes no sense from Chicago's perspective. Why buy into this family and set of "advisors"?

Just sign me instead. I'm worth 16.6 million or whatever the maximum is.

Edit: And I won't play if i get any less.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
9 juill. 2019 à 23 h 13
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 433
Fair deal.

As a Sabres fan I can tell you: Nylander is not ready for a breakout year. The Sabres were not flush with skilled wingers blocking his path. Victor Olofsson beat him out.
9 juill. 2019 à 23 h 29
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,805
13 people who didn't say Buffalo won either thought that it was for William Nylander or they were drunk
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
9 juill. 2019 à 23 h 34
Black Lives Matter
Just sign me instead. I'm worth 16.6 million or whatever the maximum is.

Edit: And I won't play if i get any less.

Just so everyone knows, i'm Dan Girardi.
9 juill. 2019 à 23 h 39
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 543
Quoting: toque
The L in Blackhawks now capitalized

Quoting: AudioCats
****ing get in. Dammit GMBot what magic are you casting--a wing prospect with an uncertain future for a RHD prospect that's pretty much a lock for a top-4 role.

Quoting: Capitalfail67
hahaha nylander is a nhl bust who puts up average Ahl numbers for a solid top 4 dman.....buffalo wins this trade by a mile.....nylander haha maybe they thought it was William?

Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
Looks like Buffalo is getting revenge after the O'Reilly trade. Skinner, and Jokiharju.

Quoting: CFMan
I dont get this. Very disappointing.

Quoting: AwesomeMatthews
what a steal!

Quoting: Hockeyplayer1
Stan Bowman is a ****ing idiot. When you think he is doing alright he goes and makes an absolutely horrendous trade or signing to **** everything up.

Quoting: exo2769
wtf.…...Is this just Stan being an idiot?!?! Did Colliton not like him? I really don't get this trade at all.

Quoting: BurgerBoss
Holy cow what a steal from BUF

Uh ... what?

Quoting: Jzoni10
Ridiculous I'd rather get rid of Beaudin or Mitchell, Nylander hasn't even proven himself if im correct. Fire Stan. AAAAHHHHHH This. Is. The. Worst. Move. I've. Seen.

Who voted Chicago wins?

This trade is dedicated to all the people on here telling me that WILLIAM Nylander is not worth a 1st round pick.

nylander-1.jpg
10 juill. 2019 à 0 h 8
Number 1 Kahun Fan
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,010
Quoting: drewjenks
This trade is dedicated to all the people on here telling me that WILLIAM Nylander is not worth a 1st round pick.

nylander-1.jpg

I forgot to make my obligatory once per day post about how everything affects the leafs. My bad.
justaBoss, exo2769 et Hockeyplayer1 a aimé ceci.
10 juill. 2019 à 0 h 37
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 543
Quoting: CFMan
I forgot to make my obligatory once per day post about how everything affects the leafs. My bad.

Did you mean to say - "about how the Leafs affect everything?"

Because that would make more sense.
CFMan a aimé ceci.
10 juill. 2019 à 0 h 51
Number 1 Kahun Fan
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,010
Quoting: drewjenks
Did you mean to say - "about how the Leafs affect everything?"

Because that would make more sense.

Apologies oh mighty leafs overlord.
10 juill. 2019 à 1 h 16
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Dylan Strome 2.0...Another highly touted young offensive player that has failed to develop with the team that drafted him. I think this trade was a win for BUF in the short term, but I do expect Nylander to become an NHL regular. I guess CHI thinks they're pretty much set at RHD.
10 juill. 2019 à 1 h 21
Quoting: Hedman77
Buffalo is making this look too easy

Still doesn't make up for the terrible Skinner extension. But they've had a press good last couple of weeks.
10 juill. 2019 à 1 h 24
Quoting: Hockeyplayer1
Stan Bowman is a ****ing idiot. When you think he is doing alright he goes and makes an absolutely horrendous trade or signing to **** everything up.

Most fans were highly critical of the Strome/Schmaltz trade and that worked out quite well last season for CHI. Is Nylander the next Strome? Is he even gonna make the team next season?
10 juill. 2019 à 1 h 48
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Brian2016
Most fans were highly critical of the Strome/Schmaltz trade and that worked out quite well last season for CHI. Is Nylander the next Strome? Is he even gonna make the team next season?

I don't remember people not liking that trade.
Hockeyplayer1 a aimé ceci.
10 juill. 2019 à 2 h 5
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10
Quoting: BruinsWillWin2020
Can someone explain this to me please

Still high upside in Nylander. Colliton has a background in Sweden and took in Tomas Mitell ass his right hand who is from Sweden. I firmly believe in the right environment, Alex can be a top 6 forward in this league. Chi still has Boqvist and Mitchell with bigger projected ceiling on the righ D side.
10 juill. 2019 à 2 h 13
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10
Quoting: Hedman77
Right now 91.8% of the poll answers are that Buffalo won.

The other 8.2% are either homers or don't follow hockey much.

Just because a high prospect don´t deliver in his first year in a NHL organisation doesn´t mean he will be a bad hockey player. New team with one of the coaches beeing from Sweden and the other with big experience in swedish hockey can be a boost for a young kid. Here in Sweden we still have big hopes for Alex and with Mitchell and Boqvist in the pipe, i like this deal.
10 juill. 2019 à 3 h 21
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 685
Quoting: Brian2016

Strome at least produced in the AHL. Joki had a higher ppg than Nylander did.
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
10 juill. 2019 à 5 h 51
I don't remember people not liking that trade.

Perlini was also part of the deal for CHI. It wasn't a 1 for 1.
rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
10 juill. 2019 à 7 h 22
hey look a squirrel
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,744
Starts with a RHD for a FW, this is fail right then.

Now factor in the players, what in the blue hell is Stan thinking here?!?
oneX a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage