Who won the trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

10 juill. 2019 à 7 h 41
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,582
Modifié 10 juill. 2019 à 11 h 58
I still can't believe this trade happened. I've been a defendant of Bowman for years. Understanding the hard situation he's in dealing with the cap. Shipping out Turbo to shed Bickell...ok cap casualty, I understand. Sending (2) 2nds for 4 minutes of Kimo...ok going for a cup. Sending Panarin to Columbus...ok maybe there's a Kane affect and heck we're brining back Saad and Forsberg. I even think he made some decent moves this offseason. This is just so upsetting. I'm not sure I can handle any more Bowman. I'm ready to let him walk after the 2019 season. This will be the indefensible trade that does it. There really is just no defense for not getting a better return on what MANY people in Chicago believe was their single best defensive prospect...ahead of Boqvist...ahead of Mitchell...ahead of Beaudin. Draft status means ziltch after the draft...heck look at Alex Nylander.
Hockeyplayer1 a aimé ceci.
10 juill. 2019 à 9 h 34
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 199
Quoting: Brian2016
Most fans were highly critical of the Strome/Schmaltz trade and that worked out quite well last season for CHI. Is Nylander the next Strome? Is he even gonna make the team next season?

While I was skeptical about the Schmaltz/Strome (AND PERLINI) trade, I was not angry. I do not believe Schmaltz will be a true impact player for a team. He may produce points but he is not the player that truly helps you win a cup.
Strome at least produced in the AHL when he was there. Over a PPG. And in the playoffs. Perlini already had 14 goal and 17 goal NHL seasons under his belt and also produced over a PPG in the AHL.

Jokiharju as a 19 year old has more NHL experience AND POINTS as a defenseman in his first professional year in NA than Nylander does as a forward with 3 years.
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
10 juill. 2019 à 10 h 8
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
Perlini was also part of the deal for CHI. It wasn't a 1 for 1.

I know, and i don't remember people not liking it.
10 juill. 2019 à 10 h 49
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
I know, and i don't remember people not liking it.

I actually looked at the poll on this site. Most people thought the trade was fair or favored CHI, but a lot favored ARI, too. Remember, at the time Strome hadn't done anything as an NHL'er.
10 juill. 2019 à 11 h 3
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
GOOD for Chicago???????????

We’ll see. Nylander may not have the most certain of futures rn, but IMO he has a higher ceiling than Jokiharju.
10 juill. 2019 à 11 h 37
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,805
And I didn't want to post a Gio for Jokiharju+ trade because I thought Chicago valued him...
10 juill. 2019 à 12 h 25
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Quoting: Bflo_Soldier
As a Sabres fan I can tell you: Nylander is not ready for a breakout year. The Sabres were not flush with skilled wingers blocking his path. Victor Olofsson beat him out.

A 23 year old beat out a 21 year old? (6 gms vs 12 gms doesn't really win your case)

Nylander may never be a full-time NHLer. Hard to predict with him. But looking at it now, i don't see what got Chicago to do this.

And what makes you such an expert on him? Did you watch all his games these past few years? Just going off stats? I remember when hockey experts like yourself claimed Rantanen was never going to break out either, but turns out your all just playing a guessing game with little to no actual hard evidence to back your claims.

Quoting: OldNYIfan
I don't in my wildest imagination foresee Alexander Nylander scoring 70 points in ANY season, let alone the next one. I just foresee him being the same kind of jerk as his brother, which is yet another reason why this trade makes no sense from Chicago's perspective. Why buy into this family and set of "advisors"?

Pretty unfair to judge him by what imagined negatives you have for his brother.
10 juill. 2019 à 13 h 51
Mentions "j'aime": 3
Hawks fan here. Do I like this trade? No. Hell no. But I won't judge it too harshly yet. I mean, neither guy has skated for their new team! Fact of the matter is, the Hawks gave Joki a shot last year and it just didn't seem to be clicking, which is why Joki got sent down. I believe Bowman WAS too hasty to give up on Joki. He performed really well in the AHL. The Hawks have a lot, and I mean A LOT, of defensive prospects in the pipeline. It was only a matter of time before a big name prospect was on the move. In an ideal trade, I say the Hawks could've traded Mitchell and Krys for Nylander (if they really had their heart set on this guy).

Now, onto Nylander. He has not performed well on Buffalo's AHL team. I believe he does have all the tools to be successful. He's young, 21. He has a great shot as well. He definitely needs to work on his speed and strength on his skates and on his stick. But this all sounds like the common complaints of Dylan Strome, and he has done very well with Chicago in his short amount of time with the team! Secondly, Colliton has a system that clearly works for younger guys. Having come up recently from an AHL team, Colliton definitely runs his offense through a system that works well with younger guys. Colliton called up a few names last year that made me scratch my head, that ended up performing well at the next level. It is totally possible that Nylander could thrive in Chicago with a change of scene, a change of culture, and, most importantly, a new system that can hopefully allow him to show off his strengths.

Onto the roles each player will face this upcoming season. Having watched Joki in Chicago and Rockford, I think he still needs another year or at the very least half year of AHL hockey under his belt. Hearing reports that Buffalo is looking to trade Risto, I think that's a fine idea, but I don't think Joki will be filling that role right away. Joki is young and he still needs to find his feet in the NHL. Buffalo, much like Chicago, has many good, older d men who can potentially teach up Joki and help his along his development. With the mix of some younger names on D, both on the roster and in the system, Joki will still feel like a main focus of development, while still having proper guidance.

As for Nylander this next year, I think he will crack the NHL roster. There is a lot of eyes on Bowman and Nylander now for this trade to work. And Hawks fans will want to see it pay off sooner rather than later. Where does Nylander fit on the team though? I think Colliton has a few options. I believe the Hawks will go strong on their second line. It'll be DeBrincat-Strome-Kane. First line will feature Saad-Toews- and? I think the Hawks have two realistic options here.
Option 1: Perlini. Perlini has some playing experience with these players last year and seemed to perform well. The Hawks are still in contract negotiations with him. Hopefully they can sign his to a 2 year deal. That way, he can continue to prove himself within the Hawks organization, the Hawks can re-sign our big name players of Strome and DeBrincat, get a realistic view of our cap space, and be rid of Anisimov's atrocious 4.55 million dollar contract.
Option 2: Nylander. I know that to many many many of you, this suggestion comes as a shock, but hear me out. Nylander is young. And on any NHL team, youth needs good guidance, both on and off the ice. He would be playing with two seasoned vets, the team captain, and I truly believe that their play compliments each other rather nicely. Saad is a playmaker. He has decent speed and can make passes through the D and right on target. Toews is a terrific defensive forward, and digs pucks out of the corner. All that leaves is for someone to focus on getting to scoring positions and putting the puck home. Enter Nylander? It's been said he doesn't have the best wheels in the league. Far from it. And as for his strength on the puck, he's still young but needs to show improvement in that area. If he allows the other guys to be the battlers for the puck, he can focus on his strength, his shot, while working on the other aspects of his game.
If the Hawks do put Perlini on the first line, I see Nylander fitting well in a third line of Caggiula-Anisimov-Nylander. These two players bolster similar attributes of the first line, without the speed. Caggiula and Anisimov both fight for the puck in the corners. Anisimov has pivoted his game well in the past few years, losing his speed and staying back to be more defensive. He also has become a very fair puck mover, combining his year of experience with his above average vision. Before his concussion last year, Caggiula did a fantastic job scoring "garbage goals" (a term I've always hated) right around the net. Getting those scoring chances will allow Nylander to get open and, while all eyes are on Caggiula around the cage, lead to some great offensive production on a third line.

Was this a great deal for Chicago? No. Was it even a necessary deal for Chicago? Again, no. The Hawks gained a fair number of wingers prior to this trade. These names include the return of Andrew Shaw, Ryan Carpenter (who could play wing OR center, I know), Anton Wedin from overseas, a now 26 year old "rookie", Dominik Kubalik, again from overseas, Aleski Saarela, who has put up better numbers than Nylander in the AHL in less time, John Quenville, and the re-signing of Dylan Sikura. That is 7 wingers PRIOR to the Nylander trade. I truly believe that only Shaw and Carpenter will make the team this year, with Saarela being called up midway through. So the Hawks have stockpiled wingers, and for what purpose? Has Bowman even glanced at his center depth? It features Toews, aging, Strome, consistency issues, Anisimov, expensive and aging, Kampf, 3rd or 4th liner for life, Kurashev and Entwistle, BIG question marks, and Kirby Dach, who, in my opinion, will not be the future #1 center that Turcotte would've been....

Sorry if this long article-like post was very Blackhawk centric. As I stated before, I am a Blackhawks fan and I don't know THAT much about the Sabres side of the argument. All in all, Joki is going to be a terrific D man for years to come, unfortunately for this commenter, not in red and black. As for Nylander, while his career hasn't panned out to this point, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to turn it around and be a decently productive player in the NHL. Chicago by no stretch of the imagination WON this trade. But maybe it isn't as bad as the people are claiming it is. The Hawks have a lot of very good and young talent on the blue line coming up. Instead of dreading the negatives, we should realize, what's done is done, move forward, and support our team.

ONE GOAL! GO HAWKS!
10 juill. 2019 à 16 h 6
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 433
Quoting: oilersfan089
A 23 year old beat out a 21 year old? (6 gms vs 12 gms doesn't really win your case)

And what makes you such an expert on him? Did you watch all his games these past few years? Just going off stats? I remember when hockey experts like yourself claimed Rantanen was never going to break out either, but turns out your all just playing a guessing game with little to no actual hard evidence to back your claims.

The irony of these two statements made within the same reply is hilarious.

You used stats regarding age and NHL games played to try to rebut my statement, even though Olofsson thoroughly outperformed Nylander all year at every level, and then went on to critique someone else for looking at the numbers rather than performance when your analysis makes it obvious you yourself hadn't watched them play.
Hockeyplayer1 a aimé ceci.
10 juill. 2019 à 16 h 12
This poll may just be the most lopsided Trade Poll in the history of capfriendly. As of this post, 96.6% of us believe CHI did not win this trade. Unreal.
10 juill. 2019 à 16 h 17
Quoting: Isheppa
Hawks fan here. Do I like this trade? No. Hell no. But I won't judge it too harshly yet. I mean, neither guy has skated for their new team! Fact of the matter is, the Hawks gave Joki a shot last year and it just didn't seem to be clicking, which is why Joki got sent down. I believe Bowman WAS too hasty to give up on Joki. He performed really well in the AHL. The Hawks have a lot, and I mean A LOT, of defensive prospects in the pipeline. It was only a matter of time before a big name prospect was on the move. In an ideal trade, I say the Hawks could've traded Mitchell and Krys for Nylander (if they really had their heart set on this guy).

Now, onto Nylander. He has not performed well on Buffalo's AHL team. I believe he does have all the tools to be successful. He's young, 21. He has a great shot as well. He definitely needs to work on his speed and strength on his skates and on his stick. But this all sounds like the common complaints of Dylan Strome, and he has done very well with Chicago in his short amount of time with the team! Secondly, Colliton has a system that clearly works for younger guys. Having come up recently from an AHL team, Colliton definitely runs his offense through a system that works well with younger guys. Colliton called up a few names last year that made me scratch my head, that ended up performing well at the next level. It is totally possible that Nylander could thrive in Chicago with a change of scene, a change of culture, and, most importantly, a new system that can hopefully allow him to show off his strengths.

Onto the roles each player will face this upcoming season. Having watched Joki in Chicago and Rockford, I think he still needs another year or at the very least half year of AHL hockey under his belt. Hearing reports that Buffalo is looking to trade Risto, I think that's a fine idea, but I don't think Joki will be filling that role right away. Joki is young and he still needs to find his feet in the NHL. Buffalo, much like Chicago, has many good, older d men who can potentially teach up Joki and help his along his development. With the mix of some younger names on D, both on the roster and in the system, Joki will still feel like a main focus of development, while still having proper guidance.

As for Nylander this next year, I think he will crack the NHL roster. There is a lot of eyes on Bowman and Nylander now for this trade to work. And Hawks fans will want to see it pay off sooner rather than later. Where does Nylander fit on the team though? I think Colliton has a few options. I believe the Hawks will go strong on their second line. It'll be DeBrincat-Strome-Kane. First line will feature Saad-Toews- and? I think the Hawks have two realistic options here.
Option 1: Perlini. Perlini has some playing experience with these players last year and seemed to perform well. The Hawks are still in contract negotiations with him. Hopefully they can sign his to a 2 year deal. That way, he can continue to prove himself within the Hawks organization, the Hawks can re-sign our big name players of Strome and DeBrincat, get a realistic view of our cap space, and be rid of Anisimov's atrocious 4.55 million dollar contract.
Option 2: Nylander. I know that to many many many of you, this suggestion comes as a shock, but hear me out. Nylander is young. And on any NHL team, youth needs good guidance, both on and off the ice. He would be playing with two seasoned vets, the team captain, and I truly believe that their play compliments each other rather nicely. Saad is a playmaker. He has decent speed and can make passes through the D and right on target. Toews is a terrific defensive forward, and digs pucks out of the corner. All that leaves is for someone to focus on getting to scoring positions and putting the puck home. Enter Nylander? It's been said he doesn't have the best wheels in the league. Far from it. And as for his strength on the puck, he's still young but needs to show improvement in that area. If he allows the other guys to be the battlers for the puck, he can focus on his strength, his shot, while working on the other aspects of his game.
If the Hawks do put Perlini on the first line, I see Nylander fitting well in a third line of Caggiula-Anisimov-Nylander. These two players bolster similar attributes of the first line, without the speed. Caggiula and Anisimov both fight for the puck in the corners. Anisimov has pivoted his game well in the past few years, losing his speed and staying back to be more defensive. He also has become a very fair puck mover, combining his year of experience with his above average vision. Before his concussion last year, Caggiula did a fantastic job scoring "garbage goals" (a term I've always hated) right around the net. Getting those scoring chances will allow Nylander to get open and, while all eyes are on Caggiula around the cage, lead to some great offensive production on a third line.

Was this a great deal for Chicago? No. Was it even a necessary deal for Chicago? Again, no. The Hawks gained a fair number of wingers prior to this trade. These names include the return of Andrew Shaw, Ryan Carpenter (who could play wing OR center, I know), Anton Wedin from overseas, a now 26 year old "rookie", Dominik Kubalik, again from overseas, Aleski Saarela, who has put up better numbers than Nylander in the AHL in less time, John Quenville, and the re-signing of Dylan Sikura. That is 7 wingers PRIOR to the Nylander trade. I truly believe that only Shaw and Carpenter will make the team this year, with Saarela being called up midway through. So the Hawks have stockpiled wingers, and for what purpose? Has Bowman even glanced at his center depth? It features Toews, aging, Strome, consistency issues, Anisimov, expensive and aging, Kampf, 3rd or 4th liner for life, Kurashev and Entwistle, BIG question marks, and Kirby Dach, who, in my opinion, will not be the future #1 center that Turcotte would've been....

Sorry if this long article-like post was very Blackhawk centric. As I stated before, I am a Blackhawks fan and I don't know THAT much about the Sabres side of the argument. All in all, Joki is going to be a terrific D man for years to come, unfortunately for this commenter, not in red and black. As for Nylander, while his career hasn't panned out to this point, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to turn it around and be a decently productive player in the NHL. Chicago by no stretch of the imagination WON this trade. But maybe it isn't as bad as the people are claiming it is. The Hawks have a lot of very good and young talent on the blue line coming up. Instead of dreading the negatives, we should realize, what's done is done, move forward, and support our team.

ONE GOAL! GO HAWKS!

How would you define a Win for CHI w/ this trade? Does Nylander need to make the team next season out of camp? Does he get 2 years? I know it can take years to realistically evaluate a trade, especially when young players are the subjects. But, I think he's gonna need to develop into a viable top six Forward in order for this trade to be successful, even if it takes a while.
10 juill. 2019 à 16 h 21
Quoting: vmach
I mean you want to trade Joki, sure, no problem, we can't keep all those D anyways at the expansion, and he was not draft exempt.
But couldn't Stan find a better return??? gosh, I hope he knows something.

Wouldn't you rather have a 1st round pick or a roster player? I mean, I just don't see Nylander cracking the Hawks lineup any time soon. He's a top six Forward who's not good enough to play top six. He's not a grind-it-out bottom six guy, at least not now.
10 juill. 2019 à 18 h 26
Mentions "j'aime": 30
The irony of these two statements made within the same reply is hilarious.

You used stats regarding age and NHL games played to try to rebut my statement, even though Olofsson thoroughly outperformed Nylander all year at every level, and then went on to critique someone else for looking at the numbers rather than performance when your analysis makes it obvious you yourself hadn't watched them play.

Two extra years of development time is far more concrete to use as a guide than just comparing basic stats. The nhl games played is merely showing that your claim he "beat out" nylander isn't entirely justified considering the Sabres played him less. It isn't equivalent to looking at their gp g a pts especially at the AHL level and trying to claim one of them will be better than the other. You are a fool to assume anything can be predicted about these players at this stage.
10 juill. 2019 à 20 h 2
Mentions "j'aime": 148
Vancouver and Buffalo are making a trade. Bet on it!
10 juill. 2019 à 20 h 21
Mentions "j'aime": 92
Wouldn't you rather have a 1st round pick or a roster player? I mean, I just don't see Nylander cracking the Hawks lineup any time soon. He's a top six Forward who's not good enough to play top six. He's not a grind-it-out bottom six guy, at least not now.

Well, I did some research and saw some highlights and looks like we might be a bit overreacting. You are absolutely correct, he is not bottom 6, he is top 6. But he is not your speed and shoot kinda guy, he is more of a cycling and get open kind of guy. In BUF he didn't really have a chance to show his full potential. Put this kid on line with Kane or Cat and we might see some results. Or maybe Stan is trying to find a young line mate for Dach? we could have 2 very good, dynaming cycling lines brewing in CHI in the next few years. We will see. I guess, Joki was good, but he didn't make that great of an impression on me. I'd be much more pissed if Boqvist or Boudin was traded for Nylander.
10 juill. 2019 à 21 h 14
Quoting: PrisonBull
Vancouver and Buffalo are making a trade. Bet on it!

I could see Risto for Baerschi+ or Risto+ for Horvat.

+ = whatever makes it even (prospect/pick)
PrisonBull a aimé ceci.
10 juill. 2019 à 21 h 20
Quoting: oilersfan089
Two extra years of development time is far more concrete to use as a guide than just comparing basic stats. The nhl games played is merely showing that your claim he "beat out" nylander isn't entirely justified considering the Sabres played him less. It isn't equivalent to looking at their gp g a pts especially at the AHL level and trying to claim one of them will be better than the other. You are a fool to assume anything can be predicted about these players at this stage.

Olofsson did beat out Nylander, regardless of how many NHL games they got. Those games were at the garbage end of the season to see how they fared. Olofsson passed (he's on the team and may be on the opening night roster). Nylander failed (the gave him an extended tryout in the hope that their early first rounder would pan out. He didn't and now he's gone).

Again, you didnt watch them play and called someone else out for not seeing them play.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
11 juill. 2019 à 0 h 35
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,601
Quoting: Trickster
Starts with a RHD for a FW, this is fail right then.

Now factor in the players, what in the blue hell is Stan thinking here?!?

Stan wasn't thinking. Sticking Out Tongue
Aweful trade for Chicago.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
11 juill. 2019 à 1 h 46
Mentions "j'aime": 148
I could see Risto for Baerschi+ or Risto+ for Horvat.

+ = whatever makes it even (prospect/pick)

Risto for Baertchi + Tanev + Sutter and/or Goldobin
(If Risto is coming then Tanev is leaving one way or another)
11 juill. 2019 à 9 h 18
Mentions "j'aime": 373
Seems like Chicago fans need to calm down. It doesn't matter who their gm is. It doesn't matter what players they trade. It doesn't matter what players they sign. There is not a single thing any human being can do that will make any difference. This team is done for. You all just need to accept that. The Chicago Blackhawks "dynasty" is over before it even started. They have no hope of making the playoffs or even being close to competitive as long as they have Jonathan "Mr. Me" Toews as their captain. He is the worst leader, player, and human being to ever be associated with the NHL. Even worse than Billy tibbits, and that guy went to jail for raping a minor. Toews is the most selfish, arrogant, piss poor excuse for a hockey player I have ever seen. He skates slow to the bench, soft as ever, can't shoot the puck, couldn't make a pass to save his life. Does he know he is allowed to play a little defense every now and then? When's the last time he even won a face off? Worst of all, he can't even grow a proper beard. Jonathan Toews is pathetic and so are the Chicago Blackhawks.
11 juill. 2019 à 15 h 29
Number 1 Kahun Fan
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,010
Quoting: DonkeyLips
Seems like Chicago fans need to calm down. It doesn't matter who their gm is. It doesn't matter what players they trade. It doesn't matter what players they sign. There is not a single thing any human being can do that will make any difference. This team is done for. You all just need to accept that. The Chicago Blackhawks "dynasty" is over before it even started. They have no hope of making the playoffs or even being close to competitive as long as they have Jonathan "Mr. Me" Toews as their captain. He is the worst leader, player, and human being to ever be associated with the NHL. Even worse than Billy tibbits, and that guy went to jail for raping a minor. Toews is the most selfish, arrogant, piss poor excuse for a hockey player I have ever seen. He skates slow to the bench, soft as ever, can't shoot the puck, couldn't make a pass to save his life. Does he know he is allowed to play a little defense every now and then? When's the last time he even won a face off? Worst of all, he can't even grow a proper beard. Jonathan Toews is pathetic and so are the Chicago Blackhawks.

Hoes mad (x24)
11 juill. 2019 à 15 h 36
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
Quoting: DonkeyLips

fantastic copypasta
11 juill. 2019 à 16 h 36
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
A lot of people on here ruling out Nylander at ever becoming anything. Remember when we all ruled out Dylan Strome? I'm going to take my time on choosing a winner for this deal. I love Jokiharju, but it's far to early to rule out Alex Nylander.
11 juill. 2019 à 16 h 42
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,582
Modifié 11 juill. 2019 à 16 h 47
Quoting: Daryl
A lot of people on here ruling out Nylander at ever becoming anything. Remember when we all ruled out Dylan Strome? I'm going to take my time on choosing a winner for this deal. I love Jokiharju, but it's far to early to rule out Alex Nylander.

False, hardly anyone one ruled out Dylan Strome. Everyone said Chayka was messing up his development and that Strome could be a huge win for the Hawks if he turned it around. He played better in BOTH the AHL and NHL than Nylander has. Literally not 1 person on this posted/written how this could be a win for Chicago.

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/179915

I do agree that everyone deserves a chance and he can turn things around, but the trade happened in the summer of 19...and today and as stands...it's "hopes and dreams"...which leads to the un-even nature of this trade and why 149 people think BUF won and 5 people are trying to be funny.
11 juill. 2019 à 17 h 7
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Quoting: exo2769
False, hardly anyone one ruled out Dylan Strome. Everyone said Chayka was messing up his development and that Strome could be a huge win for the Hawks if he turned it around. He played better in BOTH the AHL and NHL than Nylander has. Literally not 1 person on this posted/written how this could be a win for Chicago.

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/179915

I do agree that everyone deserves a chance and he can turn things around, but the trade happened in the summer of 19...and today and as stands...it's "hopes and dreams"...which leads to the un-even nature of this trade and why 149 people think BUF won and 5 people are trying to be funny.

not sure where you've been for the past year because many people had given up on Strome being able to transfer his AHL success to the NHL. I'm not saying 100% that Nylander will break out, I was merely suggesting that this deal will take a year or two before one can call a clear cut winner. Let the year play out and see how Nylander and Jokiharju do, and then judge.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage