Worst Offseason So Far

Worst Offseason So Far
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

4 juill. 2019 à 13 h 20
i hope ur hungry now
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 978
The Islanders have had such a bad offseason. Avalanche have lost many trades. Phi is loaded with bad contracts now.
4 juill. 2019 à 13 h 29
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
CBJ?
SpaghettiPasta a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2019 à 13 h 35
Démarrer sujet
i hope ur hungry now
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 978
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
CBJ?

omgod forgot
rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2019 à 20 h 26
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
isles havent been that bad, and varlamov with trotz and korn should do well. we kept lee and who knows if a marner offersheet is coming. Minnesota on the other hand seems like they have no clue which direction they are going. Zucker was almost traded twice and hes probably pissed, im not a fan of zucc's contract and they're team is so old, yet they wont make the playoffs. i do not envy them
4 juill. 2019 à 22 h 28
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,060
Pittsburgh. They lost Kessel for a weaker player with less term (Galchenyuk) while they are trying to win now. They also signed Tanev to a ridiculous contract that is 3-4 years too long
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2019 à 23 h 39
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 433
It was inevitable, but it doesn't get much worse than having arguably the 3 best UFAs in a given offseason walk away with nothing to show for it. Columbus gets my vote.
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
5 juill. 2019 à 21 h 23
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 60
I had to vote for Vegas since idiots trade value while keeping trash like REaves and Holden... They move out Miller/Haula, why not trade them at draft to try to get Spencer Knight instead of some cripple who will never walk or skate again properly wink? Islanders lost out one paying a lot of money so I don't think its that bad for them... CBJ lost out on players but they still have cap space to get something... Vegas went from being odds favorite for a Cup to not even making playoffs finishing dead last smile... They got the worst Defense in NHL even making Senators look like they got studs compared to trash Knights wink. UFAS leaving not costing team anything is a lot better than having to dump cash for trash to get under a cap smile. Vegas has over 17M tied into 5 D-men so 18M for 6 when none of them are anything better than #4 w/ McNabb their best smile.
SpaghettiPasta a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2019 à 12 h 21
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Quoting: Daoloth
I had to vote for Vegas since idiots trade value while keeping trash like REaves and Holden... They move out Miller/Haula, why not trade them at draft to try to get Spencer Knight instead of some cripple who will never walk or skate again properly wink? Islanders lost out one paying a lot of money so I don't think its that bad for them... CBJ lost out on players but they still have cap space to get something... Vegas went from being odds favorite for a Cup to not even making playoffs finishing dead last smile... They got the worst Defense in NHL even making Senators look like they got studs compared to trash Knights wink. UFAS leaving not costing team anything is a lot better than having to dump cash for trash to get under a cap smile. Vegas has over 17M tied into 5 D-men so 18M for 6 when none of them are anything better than #4 w/ McNabb their best smile.

I only guess is that they love Reaves too much to trade him over Haula. I really have no possible explanation for why they kept Holdenother than he's a RHD. Those are a precious commodity these days. I def. agree that their D is terrible.
6 juill. 2019 à 12 h 26
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Quoting: moli92
Pittsburgh. They lost Kessel for a weaker player with less term (Galchenyuk) while they are trying to win now. They also signed Tanev to a ridiculous contract that is 3-4 years too long

Tanev contract was the worst UFA deal so far, in my opinion. Stralman a distant 2nd, but only half the term makes it manageable. I actually liked the Kessel trade, but we'll see how it plays out. I'm picking PIT to miss the playoffs next season. I know I'm coming out of left field w/ that assertion, but the Metro is very competitive now.
UpsideDownQue a aimé ceci.
7 juill. 2019 à 23 h 42
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 60
Quoting: Brian2016
I only guess is that they love Reaves too much to trade him over Haula. I really have no possible explanation for why they kept Holdenother than he's a RHD. Those are a precious commodity these days. I def. agree that their D is terrible.

I'm still mad they traded Riemsdyk or so to Carolina who they took in expansion draft... HE was a decent right shot D-man that had upside... They passed on Dumba who had value... HOlden is a left so not sure why they kept him making 2M+ when he awful besides being healthy scratch... Team isn't even good down left w/ all the left shot d-men they drafted... Garrison was in minors making like 3M for them to take Gusev but now they don't want pay him Ryan Reaves money at nearly 2-4M per season? Reaves getting paid 3M on cap when he was chewing gum in SCF boggles me... Goon Gallant is to blame to a degree for playing him basically every single game. Players like him shouldn't be playing 80 games or more a season who can barely manage 5-10 minutes of not even quality play. I can only imagine he has some sorta blackmail to get paid nearly 3M a year looking around league at other players. They let Bellemare got which is really kinda annoying he was I think a better value able to do what Reaves can but actually play quality minutes/score legit goals etc...

Least Sonny Black err Milano is on CBJ getting into street fights in NYC or whatever charge he got smile... Vegas with all its vices hasn't had a player on team get caught w/ a hooker or w/ pic of blow like that Kuznetsev or so on Capitals did wink.
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
10 juill. 2019 à 10 h 45
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
pittsburgh probably. they've downgraded in the division that's going to be competitive next year.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage