SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/San Jose Sharks

Thoughts on Pavelski,Nyquist and Donskoi walking in FAs.

2 juill. 2019 à 2 h 43
Pain.
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 29
I'm sad about Pavs and Donny.
Nyquist could've beem great
Thoughts? Anyone?
2 juill. 2019 à 2 h 50
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
Quoting: Sharks2020
Thoughts? Anyone?

Not a Sharks fan but i don't like Pavelski's decision to leave as the captain of his team.

SJS is still probably a playoff team. I think they're going to get Thornton and Marleau signed.
RagingSharksFan a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2019 à 23 h 42
Mentions "j'aime": 60
Quoting: Sharks2020
Thoughts? Anyone?

Well Joe was one of my favorite players... I liked the others, Donskoi seemed to have fallen out of favor after starting his career there pretty good... Joe was always hurt or faded in playoffs while Logan was the clutch guy... I think they were better off keeping Hoffman over Karlsson last year... Then trying to get a Muzzin type player to improve the left side D.. They would have had Braun/DeMelo/Heed on right side w/ Burns... I'm not nearly as upset as I was when Judas Marleau left the team... I think it was time for Joe to go in a way... They went pretty far without him... They need to improve the left side of D... They can probably replace some of what they lost or improve... Brodzinski I like who they signed, they were able to keep HEed so their right side of D should be good...

They already lost the window for Cup I think so maybe everything is future... Losing Mirco Mueller from expansion having to trade to DEvils hurt them badly in a way... I think if expansion timed a bit different maybe they win a Cup. I wont be upset if Joe wins a cup for STars, I'm more upset about the contract they gave krap Karl to be frank smile.
RagingSharksFan a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2019 à 10 h 58
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
I'd guess Thornton and Marleau are going to SJS. I just don't see how it doesn't happen at this point.
22 avr. 2021 à 13 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Pain.
Mentions "j'aime": 29
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Not a Sharks fan but i don't like Pavelski's decision to leave as the captain of his team.

SJS is still probably a playoff team. I think they're going to get Thornton and Marleau signed.

About that.
26 avr. 2021 à 0 h 14
Hockey Fan13
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,487
Quoting: RagingSharksFan
About that.

Gotta like the slow play on this response. Well done.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage