22 250 000 $
21 000 000 $
31 666 667 $
26 300 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Murray, Ryan
44 100 000 $
Offres hostiles
Le salaire annuel moyen (AAV) de l'offre hostile est calculé en divisant la valeur totale du contrat par: 1. La durée totale du contrat, ou 2. Cinq ans
JOUEURAAVCOMPENSATION
Meier, Timo6 300 000 $
Choix de 1e ronde en 2020
Choix de 3e ronde en 2020
Transactions
CHI
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (CAR)
CHI
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (MTL)
CHI
  1. Murray, Ryan [Droits de RFA]
CBJ
  1. Barratt, Evan [Liste de réserve]
  2. Forsberg, Anton [Droits de RFA]
  3. Forsling, Gustav [Droits de RFA]
  4. Choix de 4e ronde en 2019 (CHI)
  5. Choix de 5e ronde en 2021 (CHI)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de BOS
Logo de CHI
Logo de ANA
Logo de CAR
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 000 000 $68 030 020 $0 $3 782 500 $13 969 980 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
778 333 $778 333 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance2 475 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 2
1 666 667 $1 666 667 $
C
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
3 333 225 $3 333 225 $
DG
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DD
RFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
Murray, Ryan
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
19 juin 2019 à 0 h 33
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 71
I dont think you get a 1st for either Saad or Gussy. But I like everything else.

You also are going to have to up the picks to land Murray. Probably a 2nd and a 3rd.
19 juin 2019 à 0 h 38
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 96
Would rather have assets than picks in next years draft for Saad and Gustafson. Not getting a first for Saad. This team isn't far from being competitive. Trading those 2 for future picks destroys those odds and bumps you out until Toews and Kane need new deals.
19 juin 2019 à 0 h 53
Chicago Blackhawks
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 408
CBJ is not taking Forsberg back. They sent him to us within striking distance of being an NHL goalie, and we broke him. I've made this ****ty analogy like eight times, but they aren't ****ing costco, they won't take his broke ass back just because Stan has a receipt.

I think you've overpaid Perlini buy a million, maybe 750k if he's lucky and Stan gets generous. He has to prove some consistency, and he's done ****all other than one stretch.

That all being said... I kinda like this team. I could take or leave the Timo Meier thing, he or Saad would still be good on Toews' left flank. Saad really only stands a chance to recapture what he had with Toews, hes' overpaid for what he brings on his own (hell he's overpaid period, even though I love him), so we might as well stick him back there and get him going again.

But let's say I'm right on Perlini's money, and you send Koekks to the Rock, you'll have left yourself appx 7 million to either deal with bonuses if they can't get it together, or bring in a solid rental if they do (and bonuses be damned... Somewhat). So yeah, all in all, I like what I see here. Well played.
19 juin 2019 à 0 h 55
Chicago Blackhawks
Quoting: PhillDaThrill
I dont think you get a 1st for either Saad or Gussy. But I like everything else.

You also are going to have to up the picks to land Murray. Probably a 2nd and a 3rd.

I disagree with 50% of this, I think with the amount of dumbass GMs still obviously out there (Fletcher, woof), someone could be convinced that Gus' points matter way more than the fact that he sucks all the balls at defending, and be conned into a late first. I'm not saying its likely, I'm just saying it could happen.

But yeah, not Saad.
19 juin 2019 à 1 h 20
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,203
Quoting: JackBurton
I disagree with 50% of this, I think with the amount of dumbass GMs still obviously out there (Fletcher, woof), someone could be convinced that Gus' points matter way more than the fact that he sucks all the balls at defending, and be conned into a late first. I'm not saying its likely, I'm just saying it could happen.

But yeah, not Saad.

Apparently the Hawks had several playoff contenders offering a 1st round pick for Gus at the TDL...grant it it's a late first and also at the TDL.

Think Saad is worth a late 1st also and if not then easily two 2nd rounders.
JackBurton et MeLeenyk_Out a aimé ceci.
19 juin 2019 à 1 h 22
CBJ is not taking Forsberg back. They sent him to us within striking distance of being an NHL goalie, and we broke him. I've made this ****ty analogy like eight times, but they aren't ****ing costco, they won't take his broke ass back just because Stan has a receipt.

I think you've overpaid Perlini buy a million, maybe 750k if he's lucky and Stan gets generous. He has to prove some consistency, and he's done ****all other than one stretch.

That all being said... I kinda like this team. I could take or leave the Timo Meier thing, he or Saad would still be good on Toews' left flank. Saad really only stands a chance to recapture what he had with Toews, hes' overpaid for what he brings on his own (hell he's overpaid period, even though I love him), so we might as well stick him back there and get him going again.

But let's say I'm right on Perlini's money, and you send Koekks to the Rock, you'll have left yourself appx 7 million to either deal with bonuses if they can't get it together, or bring in a solid rental if they do (and bonuses be damned... Somewhat). So yeah, all in all, I like what I see here. Well played.

Agree with you with the exception of Saad. I'm the biggest critic of Saad but also know that if you look at advanced stats with him on the ice, Saad was one of the biggest difference makers in goals against. His two way game and forecheck is underappreciated. Is he overpaid? Maybe slightly but also interested to see what Ferland goes for....Saad is a better version of Ferland and if Ferland goes for $5M then Saad is not overpaid.
JackBurton a aimé ceci.
19 juin 2019 à 1 h 39
Chicago Blackhawks
Quoting: ChiHawk
Apparently the Hawks had several playoff contenders offering a 1st round pick for Gus at the TDL...grant it it's a late first and also at the TDL.

Think Saad is worth a late 1st also and if not then easily two 2nd rounders.

I feel like that is all just conjecture, I never saw it discussed anywhere with any credibility. And I think Stan would've taken a 1st for sure. I think he asked for a first, and was likely offered 2nd rounders. But hey, that's my conjecture, I know ****all about it anyway. And when I say Saad wouldn't get a 1st, it has nothing to do with what I think he's worth, where I agree with you he's definitely worth a 1st. But any team trading for him knows what the Hawks are up against, and they'd use that to their advantage. Too few suitors for Saad to make it likely that Stan could talk his way into a 1st, in my opinion.

Saad, for me, was overpaid at the time of his contract. Now it doesn't worry me. But at the time, I knew he was being paid when it was really Hoss who was making that line go. I don't think any of us realized just how much 81 made 19 & 20 go until that line was split up/Hoss no longer wore the Indian Head. And now we're paying for it.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
19 juin 2019 à 1 h 44
I feel like that is all just conjecture, I never saw it discussed anywhere with any credibility. And I think Stan would've taken a 1st for sure. I think he asked for a first, and was likely offered 2nd rounders. But hey, that's my conjecture, I know ****all about it anyway. And when I say Saad wouldn't get a 1st, it has nothing to do with what I think he's worth, where I agree with you he's definitely worth a 1st. But any team trading for him knows what the Hawks are up against, and they'd use that to their advantage. Too few suitors for Saad to make it likely that Stan could talk his way into a 1st, in my opinion.

Saad, for me, was overpaid at the time of his contract. Now it doesn't worry me. But at the time, I knew he was being paid when it was really Hoss who was making that line go. I don't think any of us realized just how much 81 made 19 & 20 go until that line was split up/Hoss no longer wore the Indian Head. And now we're paying for it.

I honestly don't think Stan wanted to trade Gus at the TDL given what he was doing on the ice, to the powerplay especially (went from dead last to 11th), and having a chance to make the playoffs. The media and fans would have fried him for a late 1st who in this draft, doesn't get you much...this isn't a deep draft after the first 12 to 15 picks. Think about it, who would they replace Gus with....Forsling? Even this year, who do they replace him with if they don't draft Byram and pretty sure boqvist isn't ready? Gus is cheap and 60 points doesn't come this cheap.

Totally agree on 81...my favorite Hawk of the modern era. Hoz got us 3 cups...no player outside of Kane and maybe Crow (last 2 cups) were more important. He was the glue on that first line no doubt.
JackBurton a aimé ceci.
19 juin 2019 à 1 h 53
Chicago Blackhawks
I honestly don't think Stan wanted to trade Gus at the TDL given what he was doing on the ice, to the powerplay especially (went from dead last to 11th), and having a chance to make the playoffs. The media and fans would have fried him for a late 1st who in this draft, doesn't get you much...this isn't a deep draft after the first 12 to 15 picks. Think about it, who would they replace Gus with....Forsling? Even this year, who do they replace him with if they don't draft Byram and pretty sure boqvist isn't ready? Gus is cheap and 60 points doesn't come this cheap.

Totally agree on 81...my favorite Hawk of the modern era. Hoz got us 3 cups...no player outside of Kane and maybe Crow (last 2 cups) were more important. He was the glue on that first line no doubt.

Do you think Stan really believed all that bull**** about making the playoffs? I'm not saying you're wrong, I just don't think he did. I think he'd have been looked at better by his fans and the media by getting a 1st for Gus instead of sitting on him.

I don't worry about replacing Gus' points, because when the Hawks were good, how many points did Hammer & Oduya put up? Keith and Seabs weren't putting up points like that. They didn't need to, because you had an incredibly group of forwards, and lines constructed to work in a defensively sound system that was way more often than not living in the opponent's zone (especially in 2013) . That starts at the back, and it shows signs of working when the Dmen are doing their jobs and not being seen night after night on the scoresheet.

In fairness though, all I just wrote up there maybe goes out the window with Colliton's system, or the fact that the NHL has gotten remarkably faster since the Hawks were the most solid team by a country mile. That old way of looking at things may not be valid anymore. But I would imagine it still has some life left in it.
19 juin 2019 à 1 h 57
Do you think Stan really believed all that bull**** about making the playoffs? I'm not saying you're wrong, I just don't think he did. I think he'd have been looked at better by his fans and the media by getting a 1st for Gus instead of sitting on him.

I don't worry about replacing Gus' points, because when the Hawks were good, how many points did Hammer & Oduya put up? Keith and Seabs weren't putting up points like that. They didn't need to, because you had an incredibly group of forwards, and lines constructed to work in a defensively sound system that was way more often than not living in the opponent's zone (especially in 2013) . That starts at the back, and it shows signs of working when the Dmen are doing their jobs and not being seen night after night on the scoresheet.

In fairness though, all I just wrote up there maybe goes out the window with Colliton's system, or the fact that the NHL has gotten remarkably faster since the Hawks were the most solid team by a country mile. That old way of looking at things may not be valid anymore. But I would imagine it still has some life left in it.

I do believe that from the Hawks organization overall...maybe not Stans choice either.

That was a different game then. The game is faster and there is more points being scored today.

Jeez...just typed that last sentence before reading your final paragraph...exactly. Defensive zone transitions and offensive rushes are much more common in today's game then prior and back then Keith was a master at transitioning the puck through the neutral zone.
JackBurton et GMTD a aimé ceci.
19 juin 2019 à 2 h 3
Chicago Blackhawks
I do believe that from the Hawks organization overall...maybe not Stans choice either.

That was a different game then. The game is faster and there is more points being scored today.

Jeez...just typed that last sentence before reading your final paragraph...exactly. Defensive zone transitions and offensive rushes are much more common in today's game then prior and back then Keith was a master at transitioning the puck through the neutral zone.

Hah, see, birds of a feather, just slightly different opinions that make up the dirt of our hills we'll die on!
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
19 juin 2019 à 7 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 55

But yeah, not Saad.

But yeah, not Saad.

Elliotte Friedman has said Gus would definitely get a first and a decent one at that. Saad has been speculated with Carolina for ages now and it would make sense for Carolina build up their roster now after the great year they had.
19 juin 2019 à 11 h 26
Chicago Blackhawks
Quoting: MeLeenyk_Out
Elliotte Friedman has said Gus would definitely get a first and a decent one at that. Saad has been speculated with Carolina for ages now and it would make sense for Carolina build up their roster now after the great year they had.

Haha, thanks for blowing up my mentions with multiple quotes of the same passages... Anyway if Friedman thinks he can get a decent first, I would like to hear who he thinks is dumb enough to do that. But hey, let him speculate all day, that's what these guys do, right? No one is arguing Saad's quality or that folks have interest in him, we know Carolina does. But this discussion was more about who would fetch a first rounder, and I am sure Carolina would do everything in their power to trade roster players or prospects before that first (in fact I am very certain they would not trade that first at all).

But me, I wouldn't want to trade Saad anyway.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage