SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Edmonton Oilers

If we would trade Nurse, Where does he go and what could be return?

17 juin 2019 à 20 h 27
Meme Enthusiast
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 229
Don't get me wrong Nurse is valuable to the Oilers but, this team needs some serious help and Nurse is probably at peak value atm. He can probably get a solid return in a trade and we have quite an excess of young and cheap defencemen in the system that can play in the NHL next yr. Also Nurse is due for a major payday following next season and I don't see the Oilers making enough moves to make enough space to sign him Long-Term. Ideally, making a trade with Nurse would be with a Team that has a quality, skilled winger with term that is moveable and trying a one for one (minus a minor piece or two to get a deal done). Nylander would be my target, what say you?
17 août 2020 à 2 h 29
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8
Would you take Marner and expand the deal?
15 sept. 2020 à 0 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Meme Enthusiast
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 229
Quoting: D25
Would you take Marner and expand the deal?

Would cost Edmonton way too much I think in additional pieces and Toronto couldn't take too many pieces back as cap would become a problem as well. But it will be fun to see toronto tear down a big portion of their roster after another early exit. IDK but, things are not working there and Mathews is getting closer to his deal being up
15 déc. 2020 à 14 h 17
Try, try, again
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21
The Winnipeg Jets sorely need to shore up their D while McDavid still needs a top quality winger. I would make a pitch for Nikolaj Ehlers in return for Nurse. Nurse would make an immediate impact on the Jets D while Ehlers can play either wing and be the perfect missing piece on McDavid's right side. And their salaries are very close to each other. Just my two cents.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage