Mentions "j'aime": 330
Dude sorry but your ranking his bad
13 jun 2019 à 12 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mar 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Quoting: Frankyhabs
Dude sorry but your ranking his bad

I appreciate your feedback. Would you mind telling me what you would change?
Frankyhabs a aimé ceci.
13 jun 2019 à 13 h 25
Frankyhabs
Rejoint: jun 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 330
Quoting: NYRangers33
I appreciate your feedback. Would you mind telling me what you would change?

Sorry that was cheap comment of mine. But, after one season, why place Zadina over KK. Joël farabee was very good in the NCAA and must be ranked Higher. Kratsov has emerge and became a better prospect thank Zadina and Hayton. Denisenko was the u20 pts leader and was very good in the KHL, how is he third last. Nicolas Beaudin played a good season but not great and must be out of the top 20 IMO. In fact, your ranking is not bad, I Just have a lot of dissagrement point.
14 jun 2019 à 11 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mar 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Quoting: Frankyhabs
Sorry that was cheap comment of mine. But, after one season, why place Zadina over KK. Joël farabee was very good in the NCAA and must be ranked Higher. Kratsov has emerge and became a better prospect thank Zadina and Hayton. Denisenko was the u20 pts leader and was very good in the KHL, how is he third last. Nicolas Beaudin played a good season but not great and must be out of the top 20 IMO. In fact, your ranking is not bad, I Just have a lot of dissagrement point.

Those are all very sound points. I guess I should look more into late round draft picks like Denisenko, but I put Zadina that high of his potential.
Frankyhabs a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Supprimer une option
Soumettre le sondage