Forums/Armchair-GM

Marner OS Rumor Leddy Hickey trades and UFAs all walk

Créé par: Hockeygoalie53
Équipe: 2019-20 Islanders de New York
Date de création initiale: 13 juin 2019
Publié: 13 juin 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
There is a rumor floating around that the Isles (can't gather for sure they were mentioned specifically but many seem to think they were) are setting up to offer sheet Marner for 12.5m AAV (no term was mentioned)... Seeing if that CAP hit can fit with a few other moving pieces.

Lee and Lehner don't back off their demands and Lou lets them walk along with Eberle.

Young guys are given a chance to play as Isles gear up for some ELC guys to make a difference.

Another 1A is found to split time with Greiss, as Lou has gotten word Sorokin will definitely make the jump in 20-21. As for the 1A I chose Mrazek assuming he doesn't resign in CAR. He splits time with Greiss this year and Sorokin next year as he adjusts to NHL life.

There should still be plenty of CAP left to sign Barzal, Pulock, Toews and Sorokin next season

Barzal - 8yrs 80m (10m AAV)
Pulock - 6yrs 36m (6m AAV)
Toews - 2yrs 4m (2m AAV) - Same deal Pulock got coming off his ELC.
Sorokin - Guessing here, but something in the 4yrs 20m or 5yrs 25m range (5m AAV)

Can also move guys like Boychuk and Ladd as CAP dumps if needed or send one of them off to Seattle in the expansion draft.

I organized the lines as such because of the following reasons:

Line 1 - Bailey and Nelson gelled towards the end of last season so they stay together, Marner takes Lee's spot on that line.

Line 2 - Beau and Barzal clearly have chemistry together and Barzal and Ho-Sang showed some chemistry when they played together as well. If the line gels with all 3 of them, this could be a very dynamic and young line for the Isles for years to come.

Line 3 - Cizikas gets moved into the 3C role, which he deserves after the season he just had. He also provides some veteran leadership on a line with 2 younger wingers in dal Colle and Wahlstrom (who makes the team out of camp)

Line 4 - I hated breaking up the best 4th line in hockey, but Cizikas deserves to be the 3C. Fritz, who played well under Trotz and seemed to be a Trotz favorite gets 1st crack at filling the 4C spot.

Johnston and Komarov provide depth.

Defense:

Pairing 1 - Toews joins Pulock on the top pairing. I feel he is more capable of handling top line minutes than someone like Pelech.

Pairing 2 - Pelech and Mayfield form a solid defensive 2nd pairing

Pairing 3 - Combo of Boychuk, Aho and Dobson. Aho and Dobson get the bulk of the playing time, but Boychuk rotates in through that line to provide veteran presence.

Goalies - Greiss and Mrazek split time the same way Lehner and Greiss this year, with the better of the two getting the lions share down the stretch and into the playoffs.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
712 500 000 $
21 750 000 $
2975 000 $
2975 000 $
2750 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
22 000 000 $
Offres hostiles
Le salaire annuel moyen (AAV) de l'offre hostile est calculé en divisant la valeur totale du contrat par: 1. La durée totale du contrat, ou 2. Cinq ans
JOUEURAAVCOMPENSATION
Marner, Mitchell17 500 000 $
Choix de 1e ronde en 2020
Choix de 1e ronde en 2021
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023
Transactions
NYI
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (MTL)
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (MTL)
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (MTL)
Détails additionnels:
Montreal refuses to give up the 15th OA pick in 2019, but counters with a 2020 1st and 2nds in 2019 and 2021... With the Isles going to surrender 4 1sts for Marner, Lou takes the 2020 1st instead.
MTL
  1. Leddy, Nick
Détails additionnels:
Leddy is moved at the draft to clear CAP space and clear spots for Aho and Toews.
NYI
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2019 (PIT)
  2. Choix de 6e ronde en 2021 (FLA)
Détails additionnels:
Missing out on Leddy, FLA pivots to another Isles LHD in Hickey... though really, this could be any team looking for cheap LHD help.
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NYI
Logo de CGY
Logo de MTL
Logo de PIT
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de MTL
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de MTL
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de FLA
Logo de NYI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 000 000 $67 285 833 $0 $1 037 500 $15 714 167 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Islanders de New York
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG, C
UFA - 5
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 6
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
C, AD
UFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
3 350 000 $3 350 000 $
C
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AD
RFA - 4
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD, AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
3 333 333 $3 333 333 $
G
UFA - 1
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
770 000 $770 000 $ (Bonis de performance100 000 $$100K)
DG
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
DD
RFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 juin 2019 à 11 h 11
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
13 juin 2019 à 11 h 15
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,626
Mrazek at 2m and his last half and playoffs?
13 juin 2019 à 11 h 18
Jangle29
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 830
I will laugh my ass off of we get 4 1st round picks for Marner
13 juin 2019 à 11 h 22
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 564
I don't understand offer sheeting Marner but letting all your UFA's walk? That makes you a one line team, and pretty locks you in to being that because once you pay raises to your RFA's next year there's not much money to spend elsewhere. Maybe you can move Ladd or Boychuk, but you haven't.

I think Leafs fans will be happy about the 4 top-10 first round picks for Marner.
13 juin 2019 à 11 h 28
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,640
Please do this Lou, not sure why you value Leddy so high he is a cap dump. What a gift for the Leafs though, first JT for nothing then they hand over 4 1st rnd picks that are all pretty much top 20 at worst and you have an overpaid Marners putting 70pts beside Barzal
13 juin 2019 à 11 h 32
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5
This might be one of the worst I've seen on here.
13 juin 2019 à 11 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 129
Quoting: palhal
Mrazek at 2m and his last half and playoffs?

Yeah, you're right. Didn't realize he was the backbone in net for CAR, I thought McElhinney was the one. So, maybe another option to split time with Greiss is needed lol.
13 juin 2019 à 11 h 39
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: Hockeygoalie53
Yeah, you're right. Didn't realize he was the backbone in net for CAR, I thought McElhinney was the one. So, maybe another option to split time with Greiss is needed lol.

How about the goalie with the best GAA last year....Lehner.
13 juin 2019 à 11 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: newballcoach
I don't understand offer sheeting Marner but letting all your UFA's walk? That makes you a one line team, and pretty locks you in to being that because once you pay raises to your RFA's next year there's not much money to spend elsewhere. Maybe you can move Ladd or Boychuk, but you haven't.

It wasn't choice to let them walk, but if Lee is demanding 7 years and Lehner is demanding too many years AND Lou is confident Sorokin is coming over and doesn't want to give Lehner 4-5 years... he lets them walk. He can always sign someone to replace Lee, I just wanted to see what the team could look like if taken a different approach to finally give Ho-Sang and others a chance.

I think Leafs fans will be happy about the 4 top-10 first round picks for Marner.

Quoting: Boomer125
Please do this Lou, not sure why you value Leddy so high he is a cap dump. What a gift for the Leafs though, first JT for nothing then they hand over 4 1st rnd picks that are all pretty much top 20 at worst and you have an overpaid Marners putting 70pts beside Barzal

Leddy is NOT a CAP dump. Isles are strong down the Left side in the NHL and AHL so Leddy is expendable. The bonus here is we can move his CAP space in addition to bringing back futures. Leddy is a Top 4 puck moving LHD, so he's valuable to us and other teams. Problem is we have a younger, cheaper version of Leddy in Toews... so move Leddy for picks and space, NOT as a dump.

Quoting: Acadd
This might be one of the worst I've seen on here.

I've seen much worse buddy. This was a different look at things to see how it would work. Plus, I think a Beau-Barzal-Ho-Sang line could be a force... they all have skill, that can't be denied.
13 juin 2019 à 11 h 43
Démarrer sujet
How about the goalie with the best GAA last year....Lehner.

I'd love for them to resign Lehner, but this was based on the premise that Lehner wants too many years and Sorokin absolutely coming over from the KHL after next season. If Lou is confident in Sorokin coming over after his deal with the KHL expires, there is no reason to sign Lehner for 5-6 years.

But let me reiterate, my first preference is to resign Lehner.
13 juin 2019 à 11 h 49
Démarrer sujet

Oh, and forgot to address your other points, but this does not make us a one line team, by splitting up Barzal and Marner we have two lines. Barzal drove his own line playing with Beauvilier and Eberle 2 years ago he can do the same playing with Beau and Ho-Sang (who is capable of being Eberle, or close to it, points wise). Also, Lee-Nelson-Bailey was a solid line for us last year down the stretch, replace Lee with Marner makes that line better as well. Plus adding Cizikas and Wahlstrom to the 3rd line gives that line, potentially, more fire power as well. I could even see Wahlstrom slotting in next to Barzal and Beauvilier and Ho-Sang on the RW on the 3rd line.

Lastly, I didn't move Boychuk or Ladd this year, but suggested they could be moved the following year to clear CAP space if needed or used in the expansion draft for Seattle. There is no need to move them for the 19-20 season, if anything we'd need to move them for the 20-21 season.
13 juin 2019 à 12 h 40
Barzal4208
Mentions "j'aime": 13
Modifié 13 juin 2019 à 12 h 50
There is absolutely no reason to be 15 million under the cap, more if you put Ladd where he ultimately (likely) winds up on LTIR. Why are you being so stingy with the cap? Sorokin cant sign for that in his first contract. Yes, Barzal, Toews and Pulock have to be paid- but like you showed above that is 18 million and you are 26 million under the cap for the following season and that is without doing anything with Boychuk or Ladd. Plus, the cap will probably rise 2-3 million and a Komarov/Johnson buyout can also save you another 2-3. Absolutely no reason you can't add to this team more than simply offer-sheeting Marner, which I am personally against- especially if it means losing Lee, Lehner and Eberle and adding ONLY Marner. Ludicrous

About as ludicrous in suggesting that all five of Dobson, Aho, Ho-Sang, MDC and Wahlstrom will win spots in camp-------NOT GONNA HAPPEN (not to mention you have Fritz winning a spot too lol)
13 juin 2019 à 12 h 43
Barzal4208
Modifié 13 juin 2019 à 12 h 52
Oh, and forgot to address your other points, but this does not make us a one line team, by splitting up Barzal and Marner we have two lines. Barzal drove his own line playing with Beauvilier and Eberle 2 years ago he can do the same playing with Beau and Ho-Sang (who is capable of being Eberle, or close to it, points wise). Also, Lee-Nelson-Bailey was a solid line for us last year down the stretch, replace Lee with Marner makes that line better as well. Plus adding Cizikas and Wahlstrom to the 3rd line gives that line, potentially, more fire power as well. I could even see Wahlstrom slotting in next to Barzal and Beauvilier and Ho-Sang on the RW on the 3rd line.

Lastly, I didn't move Boychuk or Ladd this year, but suggested they could be moved the following year to clear CAP space if needed or used in the expansion draft for Seattle. There is no need to move them for the 19-20 season, if anything we'd need to move them for the 20-21 season.

Also, Seattle is going to have zero interest in Ladd or Boychuk. They are WITHOUT A DOUBT taking one of our D-men that we can't protect: Pulock, Toews, Pelech, Mayfield or Aho (we can only protect three of them). My bet is on Mayfield because of the contract (I am assuming we protect Pulock, Toews and Pelech)
palhal a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2019 à 13 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: bkt42bkt42
There is absolutely no reason to be 15 million under the cap, more if you put Ladd where he ultimately (likely) winds up on LTIR. Why are you being so stingy with the cap? Sorokin cant sign for that in his first contract. Yes, Barzal, Toews and Pulock have to be paid- but like you showed above that is 18 million and you are 26 million under the cap for the following season and that is without doing anything with Boychuk or Ladd. Plus, the cap will probably rise 2-3 million and a Komarov/Johnson buyout can also save you another 2-3. Absolutely no reason you can't add to this team more than simply offer-sheeting Marner, which I am personally against- especially if it means losing Lee, Lehner and Eberle and adding ONLY Marner. Ludicrous

About as ludicrous in suggesting that all five of Dobson, Aho, Ho-Sang, MDC and Wahlstrom will win spots in camp-------NOT GONNA HAPPEN (not to mention you have Fritz winning a spot too lol)

Quoting: bkt42bkt42
Also, Seattle is going to have zero interest in Ladd or Boychuk. They are WITHOUT A DOUBT taking one of our D-men that we can't protect: Pulock, Toews, Pelech, Mayfield or Aho (we can only protect three of them). My bet is on Mayfield because of the contract (I am assuming we protect Pulock, Toews and Pelech)

Ok, wow, I don't even know where to begin with your posts... but lets give it a shot....

In this scenario, the Isles don't walk away from Lee, Eberle and Lehner because we signed Marner, those guys walk because Lee and Lehner want too many years and Eberle likely wants too much of a raise. Yes, absolutely the Isles can add, but this is done with taking into account the salary increases that are needed next year for Barzal, Toews, Pulock and Sorokin (we'll get to him later), which is going to cost 18-23 million, depending on the Sorokin contract.

Also, something everyone needs to understand is that LTIR isn't a guarantee for Ladd, yes, it's incredibly likely for next season, but the Isles can't work under the assumption his contract will be LTIR'd for the remainder of it, so any moves, trades, etc have to be done taking his 5.5m CAP hit into account. Also, with LTIR it doesn't guarantee his CAP hit is available to the Islanders automatically. It only works in that if the Isles are at the CAP ceiling and need to add a player they can move his contract to LTIR and use that CAP hit to do so, meaning ONLY IN THIS CASE, can they spend up to 88.5m in CAP... moving Ladd to LTIR doesn't mean his salary doesn't count towards the CAP, it only allows the Isles to spend over the CAP if need be.

Next point - 4 of the 5 prospects are already speculated to make the team out of camp. I'll break it down for you..

dal Colle - Played well under Trotz and likely has a spot for next season on the 3rd line.
Aho - Should have made the team last year, but was a roster casualty.. he and Toews are part of the reason the Isles are looking to trade off Hickey and Leddy.
Dobson/Ho-sang - Lou has already said these two will be given every chance to make the team out of camp. Dobson has won the CHL championship two years in a row now and can't be sent to Bridgeport because of his age. Barring a disastrous camp he'll be on the team.
Wahlstrom - the ONLY one of the 5 who may start the year in Bridgeport, but could easily force his way onto the team with a strong camp.

So, not really so ludicrous when you actually look at the facts and what's been said already.

As for your last point, the idea with Ladd or Boychuk being moved in the expansion draft is similar to Grabhovski being moved to Vegas in their expansion draft. A trade would be make with SEA to steer them away from taking guys we want to keep but couldn't protect, much the way we dealt with Vegas to keep them picking Bailey (and others). At the time of the expansion draft Boychuk will have 1 year left and Ladd either 1 or 2 years left, both could be very attractive to SEA if they need the CAP hit, plus get picks and/or prospects along with them.
13 juin 2019 à 14 h 9
Mentions "j'aime": 564
I can't imagine the Islanders jumping to give the few picks/prospects they have to Vegas considering they are losing their 4 1st rounders to Toronto.
palhal a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2019 à 14 h 27
Démarrer sujet
I can't imagine the Islanders jumping to give the few picks/prospects they have to Vegas considering they are losing their 4 1st rounders to Toronto.

It would be Seattle, but I get your point. I guess it would depend on what the team looks like in two years... if it's a choice between potentially losing a solid Top 4 D-man and giving up prospects/picks, I can see the Isles doing it... but if it's a choice between losing a Pelech or Mayfield and giving Wilde a shot on the blue line, then I can concede to your point.

Given the team as constructed, I see the following:

Protected:
F - Marner, Barzal, Nelson, Bailey, Beau, Cizikas, and Wahlstrom
D - Pulock, Dobson and Toews
G - Sorokin

Available:
F - Ladd, Clutterbuck, Komarov, Johnston, dal Colle and Fritz
D - Boychuk, Pelech, Mayfield and Aho
G - None

If a pick and a prospect is what's required to steer SEA to take Boychuk or Ladd and stay away from Mayfield, Aho and dal Colle... I can see the Isles doing it. But of course the team could look much different in two season and this could all change lol.
13 juin 2019 à 14 h 29
LongtimeLeafsufferer

I can't remember of bad contracts Vegas acquired in the draft or shortly after. But here on CapFriendly so many fans think their team can dump bad contracts on Seattle.
As I have suggested....Seattle is going to draft 31 bad contracts with cap hit of 160m and as result they will 31 additional second round picks as sweetners....if all these bad contracts to Seattle ever happen.
13 juin 2019 à 15 h 18
Démarrer sujet
I can't remember of bad contracts Vegas acquired in the draft or shortly after. But here on CapFriendly so many fans think their team can dump bad contracts on Seattle.
As I have suggested....Seattle is going to draft 31 bad contracts with cap hit of 160m and as result they will 31 additional second round picks as sweetners....if all these bad contracts to Seattle ever happen.

Vegas actually made several deals with several clubs to take on contracts in exchange for picks, prospects and staying away from certain players on teams that couldn't protect everyone they wanted. Smith/Marchessault is an example of them taking on contracts (I'm pretty sure both were thought to be bad at the time, before both players broke out with Vegas), David Clarkson is another example. Specifically from the Islanders, they took on Grabhovski deal (1 yr left at 5m), along with D Jake Bischoff, a 2018 1st and a 2019 2nd in order to take JF Berube over guys like Nelson, Strome and others from the Islanders.
13 juin 2019 à 15 h 39
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Vegas actually made several deals with several clubs to take on contracts in exchange for picks, prospects and staying away from certain players on teams that couldn't protect everyone they wanted. Smith/Marchessault is an example of them taking on contracts (I'm pretty sure both were thought to be bad at the time, before both players broke out with Vegas), David Clarkson is another example. Specifically from the Islanders, they took on Grabhovski deal (1 yr left at 5m), along with D Jake Bischoff, a 2018 1st and a 2019 2nd in order to take JF Berube over guys like Nelson, Strome and others from the Islanders.

But Clarskosn and Grabo were on LTIR....didn't affect the cap at all . Plus there were other considerations as you suggest in the trade. And who knows what Floirida was thinking. Reilly was 25 goal scorer making 5m. Agree with you Seattle will take some sweeteners to not draft certain players, but if Vegas is any precedent, Seattle isn't taking players with bad contracts.
So Vegas didn't take on much bad money if any at all. But so many think Seattle is going to take "our bad contract guy". Players with NTC can be still exposed, it's NMCs that have the option being protected or not.
14 juin 2019 à 11 h 30
Barzal4208
Modifié 14 juin 2019 à 11 h 38
Ok, wow, I don't even know where to begin with your posts... but lets give it a shot....

In this scenario, the Isles don't walk away from Lee, Eberle and Lehner because we signed Marner, those guys walk because Lee and Lehner want too many years and Eberle likely wants too much of a raise. Yes, absolutely the Isles can add, but this is done with taking into account the salary increases that are needed next year for Barzal, Toews, Pulock and Sorokin (we'll get to him later), which is going to cost 18-23 million, depending on the Sorokin contract.

Also, something everyone needs to understand is that LTIR isn't a guarantee for Ladd, yes, it's incredibly likely for next season, but the Isles can't work under the assumption his contract will be LTIR'd for the remainder of it, so any moves, trades, etc have to be done taking his 5.5m CAP hit into account. Also, with LTIR it doesn't guarantee his CAP hit is available to the Islanders automatically. It only works in that if the Isles are at the CAP ceiling and need to add a player they can move his contract to LTIR and use that CAP hit to do so, meaning ONLY IN THIS CASE, can they spend up to 88.5m in CAP... moving Ladd to LTIR doesn't mean his salary doesn't count towards the CAP, it only allows the Isles to spend over the CAP if need be.

Next point - 4 of the 5 prospects are already speculated to make the team out of camp. I'll break it down for you..

dal Colle - Played well under Trotz and likely has a spot for next season on the 3rd line.
Aho - Should have made the team last year, but was a roster casualty.. he and Toews are part of the reason the Isles are looking to trade off Hickey and Leddy.
Dobson/Ho-sang - Lou has already said these two will be given every chance to make the team out of camp. Dobson has won the CHL championship two years in a row now and can't be sent to Bridgeport because of his age. Barring a disastrous camp he'll be on the team.
Wahlstrom - the ONLY one of the 5 who may start the year in Bridgeport, but could easily force his way onto the team with a strong camp.

So, not really so ludicrous when you actually look at the facts and what's been said already.

As for your last point, the idea with Ladd or Boychuk being moved in the expansion draft is similar to Grabhovski being moved to Vegas in their expansion draft. A trade would be make with SEA to steer them away from taking guys we want to keep but couldn't protect, much the way we dealt with Vegas to keep them picking Bailey (and others). At the time of the expansion draft Boychuk will have 1 year left and Ladd either 1 or 2 years left, both could be very attractive to SEA if they need the CAP hit, plus get picks and/or prospects along with them.

I repeat:

1) The likelihood we offer sheet Marner is almost slim to none- as is the likelihood that any BIG RFA gets offer sheeted....the owners simply don't want to go down that road
2) The likelihood all 5 of your prospects making the roster is also slim to none, a realistic opinion would be 2 or 3 (AT MOST)
3) Sorokin CANNOT sign for 5 million on his first contract, so saving 20 plus million is not necessary for Barzal (9-10), Pulock (5-6) and Toews (2-3)
4) Ladd may never even play hockey again and it is highly LIKLEY he spends the entire season on LTIR which means he WILL NOT COUNT against our cap. There is also the possibility that Clutterbuck winds up there (the back problem may be much worse than reported)....even if they don't we have flexibility to get more cap space anyway and I laid them out for you
5) It is still a more likely scenario that Dobson only gets a 9 game stay and returns to juniors- for the simple reason it would not effect his ELC....sure, there is a chance he sticks but it is 50/50 best....for Ho-Sang it is even less likely, assuming he is even still on the team. MDC has the best chance of the forwards, but even that is no guarantee. Aho also has a good shot, but only if Leddy/Hickey is moved; something that may or may not happen
6) Another long shot in predicting a bad contract being chosen in the expansion draft when a young defense man will be avilable. Could it happen? Sure,. Likely? No. And that is the problem with most of this page- it is filled with so many long shot suggestions
7) Your whole thing is **** anyway because Eberle just signed for 5 years at a reasonable AAV

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage