Logo de SJS
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1883 000 000 $68 659 699 $0 $0 $14 340 301 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
11 634 000 $11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 5
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 mai 2019 à 13 h 1
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,540
Quoting: rush5154
I'm not responsible for the coding behind this website - I clicked the quote function as I always do, not sure why it didn't register.

Not surprised you can't comprehend - you've routinely demonstrated a lack of understanding since this post originated. Glad to check in again when Marner signs a deal worth at least 10 million AAV smile

Oh, hey, rush. You're back. I thought it was pretty clear we finished things up on my last post.

But now that you're here again, we might as well make some small talk. It's the polite thing to do.

How's the weather your way? Just curious to hear about what colour the sky is in your world.

Ta for now
14 sept. 2019 à 8 h 55
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 50
Quoting: blowing_the_zone
Um, yeah, no. Your post clearly had no words to comprehend.

But in going through my post that you were responding to I found a snippet that you embedded in my response to you.

I have a hard time trying to understand the point that you're trying to make when your text is right infront of me, let alone trying to make sense out of you when I need to go hunting for your reply. But now that I've found what you wrote... yeah, I still don't get the point of what you're trying to get across??

There's probably a bunch of 12 yr old kids that frequent this site that could teach you how to use that fancy dancy multi post feature. You should ask them how its done.

Or you could use that old school cut and paste/copy function to move text from one post to the next. It's easy. You just need to know the difference between right and left click...Let me know if you get stuck, I'd be happy to walk you through it..

Ciao chica

Told you he would sign a deal that was at least 10 million - in fact it's just under 11 million AAV on a 6 year term. Oh, and your favourite insider broke the news too - Darren Dreger smile
14 sept. 2019 à 9 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Told you he would sign a deal that was at least 10 million - in fact it's just under 11 million AAV on a 6 year term. Oh, and your favourite insider broke the news too - Darren Dreger smile

im very surprised u rembered this little quarrell. Impressive
14 sept. 2019 à 12 h 47
Quoting: AndrewLadd
im very surprised u rembered this little quarrell. Impressive

I would have conceded and returned had the leafs signed him to a longer term deal under 10 million - for what it’s worth
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
14 sept. 2019 à 17 h 0

Rush! My, man!

I forgot all about you. And feel a little sheepish to say this but I had to read back through this thread from a couple months ago to figure out who you were.. I remember now! You're the guy who sees a different colored sky in your world. Never forget that you're special too, Rush.

I'm kinda humbled that you remembered me and hat you thought highly enough of me to get back in touch after all these months. It's why the golden rule is important.. you just never know who you might come across and have no idea what kinda impact you might have on someone else's life.. remember to pay that one forward, Rush. It will serve you well in life.

I had a peak at the thread but I don't recall reading that I told you he wouldn't get what he pulled in (to be honest, though, I really didn't read this all again.. I'm just not that invested in this stuff)..

But from what I gleaned I think I was really trying to say was, Dreger is a knob. If that didn't come across clearly before, let me be blunt.. Dreger. Is. A . Knob.

And the poor fella. After staking his journalistic integrity on his inside scoop with Marner, and after the many thousands of people openly mocked him as "Paul" he wasn't even the guy who broke the news. That was Friedman.

Anyways, good catching up, Rush. Don't be a stranger and do stay in touch... (just not that often,maybe? K?)

Hugs,

Your not so close buddy,

Blowing the zone.
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
14 sept. 2019 à 17 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Rush! My, man!

I forgot all about you. And feel a little sheepish to say this but I had to read back through this thread from a couple months ago to figure out who you were.. I remember now! You're the guy who sees a different colored sky in your world. Never forget that you're special too, Rush.

I'm kinda humbled that you remembered me and hat you thought highly enough of me to get back in touch after all these months. It's why the golden rule is important.. you just never know who you might come across and have no idea what kinda impact you might have on someone else's life.. remember to pay that one forward, Rush. It will serve you well in life.

I had a peak at the thread but I don't recall reading that I told you he wouldn't get what he pulled in (to be honest, though, I really didn't read this all again.. I'm just not that invested in this stuff)..

But from what I gleaned I think I was really trying to say was, Dreger is a knob. If that didn't come across clearly before, let me be blunt.. Dreger. Is. A . Knob.

And the poor fella. After staking his journalistic integrity on his inside scoop with Marner, and after the many thousands of people openly mocked him as "Paul" he wasn't even the guy who broke the news. That was Friedman.

Anyways, good catching up, Rush. Don't be a stranger and do stay in touch... (just not that often,maybe? K?)

Hugs,

Your not so close buddy,

Blowing the zone.

Wow... 2 things

1. Damn, that’s was deep
2. I was j at a Mets game yesterday and there we’re British people behind me and they taught me and my friends a bunch of British slang, including knob. I’ve never heard that before, but now the day after I learned it I j saw it again. U can’t make this stuff up.
blowing_the_zone a aimé ceci.
14 sept. 2019 à 17 h 9
Quoting: AndrewLadd
Wow... 2 things

1. Damn, that’s was deep
2. I was j at a Mets game yesterday and there we’re British people behind me and they taught me and my friends a bunch of British slang, including knob. I’ve never heard that before, but now the day after I learned it I j saw it again. U can’t make this stuff up.

Lol.
16 sept. 2019 à 10 h 24
Rush! My, man!

Hugs,

Your not so close buddy,

Blowing the zone.

Glad to see you're still blowing, blowing the zone!

Missed you too, definitely enjoying my victory lap. Oh, and by the way, Dreger broke the news (read both the time stamps on their respective twitter feeds). Just because Friedman wrote it was "done", several minutes after Dreger brought his over 1 million followers to the party first letting them know it was 99% complete, doesn't mean he gets 100% credit. I know these types of details don't matter to you, since you've already made your mind up on Dreger, but the people who adhere to objectivity in this world probably care. Oh, and look who got the exclusive sit-down with Marner too? Our boy Dregs - another Win for the Insiders at TSN smile
16 sept. 2019 à 15 h 41
Glad to see you're still blowing, blowing the zone!

Missed you too, definitely enjoying my victory lap. Oh, and by the way, Dreger broke the news (read both the time stamps on their respective twitter feeds). Just because Friedman wrote it was "done", several minutes after Dreger brought his over 1 million followers to the party first letting them know it was 99% complete, doesn't mean he gets 100% credit. I know these types of details don't matter to you, since you've already made your mind up on Dreger, but the people who adhere to objectivity in this world probably care. Oh, and look who got the exclusive sit-down with Marner too? Our boy Dregs - another Win for the Insiders at TSN smile

Hey lil buddy, you're back.

I'm surprised to hear from you so soon, as I assumed our correspondence would resume its normal rythym of connecting every few months. But nonetheless, here you are. Again.

So, given that you keep showing up in my life it's only polite that I respond. Let me take a deep breath. Ok. Here we go...

Actually. Nevermind. Let's touch based around Christmas. I generally feel more hospitable and tolerant at that time of year.

Til then,

Blowing the zone

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage