SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Mock Draft during Worlds

Mock Draft during Worlds

Cuvée de repêchage: 2019
Créé par: ItsOGHambone
Publié: 14 mai 2019 à 11 h 38
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Based on what we've seen at the WHC tournament, Kakko could be moving up to the first slot. Either way the Devils will choose Kakko or Hughes and could you go wrong with either?
2Logo de Rangers de New York-Jack Hughes has been pretty silent in the IIHF tournament. This could drop his #1 spot. NY isn't complaining either way because they're not going to get any heat about picking one or the other.
3Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-With how good of a roster the Blackhawks have, it's shocking to see them up here. Byram would be the best pick for Chicago because their defense is the area that needs improving the most. Also with Keith and Seabrook nearing the end of their careers, it would be good mentoring for the young guy who would likely replace one of them.
4Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoLogo de Sénateurs d'OttawaThe Avs shocked a lot of people in this years playoffs, they played with 11 forwards and 7 D in the series against the Sharks. Because of this we know they have a strong D core. They'll keep adding on to the depth of their offense.
5Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-There's much talk about Podkolzin and his contract with the KHL. On paper, the Kings have a loaded roster but they couldn't find any scoring from their offense. I think adding Podkolzin would help tremendously. Throw him on a line with Ilya and watch what happens. They have another pick at #22, so expect them to pick up a D man then
6Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-The Wings need a little bit of everything in this draft. I'd expect them to pick up the Swedish defensemen instead of a forward because Broberg plays that Red Wings style of hockey and last years 1st round pick Zadina will most likely play on the Wings roster this next season instead of staying in Grand Rapids
7Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Newhook hasn't been talked about that much for this years draft. He put up a massive number of points in the BCHL and hopes to continue that at Boston College. Buffalo needs more offense and Newhook is one of the most underrated draft picks this year.
8Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-The Oilers need more depth offensively, they rely too much on McDavid and Draisaitl
9Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Dach is a big body that would be the replacement for Perry. He's a big guy that could be a stud in the NHL. With a tough season for Rickard Rakell, they need more scoring from guys other than him. The Ducks proved that this year.
10Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-In past years the Canucks have been looking to improve their defense. With Edler looking like he's heading somewhere else this offseason, Vlasic would be a good player to replace Edler.
11Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Someone who is much talked about is Trevor Zegras. There are rumors that Edmonton will pick him up but I don't expect them to pick up Zegras and pass up on Turcotte. Philly needs to add depth to their offensive and Zegras will definitely add to that.
12Logo de Wild du Minnesota-I'd expect to see Krebs fall because of how much talent their is in this draft and it's tough to choose which player you would want on your franchise. The Wild need a little more offense but anyone they pick will just add to their depth.
13Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Everyone talks about how bad the defense for the Panthers are and if they feel that that's the case for their team, the Panthers will add Cam York to their roster. York put up an amazing year with the stacked u18 USA team this year. With rumors that Bob and the Bread Man are heading to Florida, defense would be the area of concern.
14Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-The Yotes would have a tough choice here but if Lavoie is still available, expect them to pick him up.
15Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-The Canadiens need more size to their offense and players that are big and can score.
16Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Caufield is marked down as the projected #24 draft pick. In my opinion he is player that can get picked up from #3-#16. Caufield plays the same type of game that the Avs love, fast paced, high scoring games.
17Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Vegas is definitely looking to add to their defense. With a stacked offense and with Engelland at age 37, Vegas should be looking for a replacement for him.
18Logo de Stars de Dallas-The Stars need more scoring from depth players. With Jason Spezza leaving Dallas or retiring most likely by the end of this season, they'll be looking for a replacement.
19Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusBoldy had a great year with the u18 USA team and the Sens need some more offense after trading it all away at this years trade deadline.
20Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Jets de WinnipegThe Rangers have an amazing future ahead of them. They have a ton of young guys who will most likely be stars in the future. After drafting either Hughes or Kakko, they'll add a great forward and need to focus on the future of goaltending with Hanks career nearing the end. Hank would be a good mentor for Knight and that would excel him immensely.
21Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-The defense for the Penguins is the biggest problem and everyone knows that. Picking someone up from the draft won't make their defense any better if they want results right away. Adding Kaliyev would make their offense even better, allowing them to trade a forward for a d man.
22Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoAfter trading Fantenberg and Muzzin at the trade deadline, there are a lot of spots to fill defensively. Soderstrom won't make an impact right away, but it adds depth.
23Logo de Islanders de New York-Cajkovic is a point per game guy and they need someone who will put the puck in the net, especially will Eberle, Lee, and Nelson as potential free agents leaving the Isles.
24Logo de Predators de Nashville-The Preds have a loaded roster and adding Nussbaumer would just add to their depth.
25Logo de Capitals de Washington-He's Russian, let him grow as a player with Kuzy and see how well they play on a line with eachother
26Logo de Flames de Calgary-The Flames have a loaded roster as well. Even though their defense is solid, Gio is retiring soon so adding to their defense is something they'll need to replace in the future
27Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-The Bolts are in a salary problem. They'll most likely want to keep Brayden Point which means they'll most likely not resign Girardi and Coburn.
28Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Blues de St-LouisAnaheim needs more offense as stated earlier, this adds more
29Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-The Canes need to add more to their offense, with the salary they have expect a push for Marner, who Toronto most likely won't be able to keep, and another depth guy.
30Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Sharks de San JoseAfter trading away some defensemen players, the Sabres hope to add onto their D core
31Logo de Bruins de Boston-Boston has everything when it comes to depth on offense and defense. Murray is the next top pick so they'll take whoever is the top pick at the time
14 mai 2019 à 13 h 9
mlbrunner16
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25
you do know that the rangers have one of, if not the BEST goalie prospects in hockey on his way to north america this year in ygor sheterkin... not taking another goalie when we have shesterkin, georgiev, and olaf linbom whom we drafted last year in the 2nd round... i think we are good on goalie prospects...
ItsOGHambone a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2019 à 13 h 22
Sports and Tacos
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 601
Boldy at 19 would be an absolute steal by the Sens.

You seem to know a lot about this year draft class. Do you have a sense of who might be a Bust and who might a hidden Gem?
15 mai 2019 à 10 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1
I think Broberg is going to be the hidden gem, whether he gets picked up by Detroit or whoever (I believe Florida would be the next landing spot for Broberg). He can move the puck very well and is strong in all three zones.
For my bust, I'm going out on a limb and say Newhook, just because he played an amazing year in the BCHL which is only junior A. But then you have to think about Cale Makar of the Avalanche who was drafted while playing in the AJHL which is also junior A. We'll have to see how well he does playing for Boston College to find out.
15 mai 2019 à 10 h 59
Démarrer sujet
mlbrunner16 - I had a hard team deciding whether or not to pick Knight for the Golden Knights or the Rangers. I think Vegas has a tough choice on deciding whether or not they want to pick a defensemen or a goalie. Knight will most likely not start for any team next year for the beginning of the season but the Rangers just seem like the place for him. I'm expecting trade offers for the goalies during the draft and we still aren't 100% on how well Igor S will do in the NHL. We know how good Georgiev did, but there's also concern if he'll keep it up
16 mai 2019 à 20 h 29
ItsOGHambone. Love your texts, but:
1) I dont think Blackhawks will go for a dMan at 3rd overall. Keith and Seabrook are getting old, but Jokiharju, Boqvist and Beaudin are coming up. I see them the BlackHawks go for Podkolzin or Turcotte.
2) Vlasic is clearly not a top 10. York and Soderstrom (Broberg will also be available) are better choices in my opinion (I know tey're a bit undersize and they already have Hughes as a undersize dMan)
3) Avs have more chance to go with caufield at 3rd hahahah
4) Boldy would be the steal of the draft at 19
5) Nussbaumer and Cajkovic arent 1st rounders
6) Pelletier and Heinola have to be up there.

One again, good job for this! Go check out my Mock Draft.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage