SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Who Will Make a Bigger Immediate Impact?

who'll make the jump faster?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

10 mai 2019 à 16 h 43
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
not talking about potential or whose the better player in the long run. I want to see who everyone thinks will make a bigger impact in their first few seasons in the league. In other words, who'll make the adjustment to the NHL easier?
11 mai 2019 à 4 h 23
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Simple answer: Whomever the Devils take 1st overall. Probably Hughes. They have the better roster right now, in my opinion. They're closer to contending. Plus, Hughes could put up huge numbers next season if he centers Hall and Palmieri or Hall and Bratt. However, I might change my mind if the Rangers land a big time UFA like Panarin or Duchene this summer. Both teams have the cap space to be big spenders this summer and the UFA pool is loaded w/ high end talent.
13 mai 2019 à 10 h 22
Below Market Value
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,324
Kakko has already been playing against men in Liiga and has NHL-ready size, so I think he'll become acclimated quicker. Hughes is smaller and has been playing mostly against his own peers, although I do think he has the higher ceiling.
krakowitz et BeastMode5515 a aimé ceci.
13 mai 2019 à 13 h 33
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
Kakko just dominated a men's league as a 17/18 year old, and is the more polished player right now. I'd honestly expect him to get around 60 points next season, even if the Rangers don't add a key piece. But if they do end up with Panarin, imagine a Panarin-Zibanejad-Kakko line. That'd be nuts.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage