SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2019-20

2019 - 20 GM Game - News and Important Info Thread

22 sept. 2021 à 20 h 25
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514
Quoting: Wadejos123
The 29 active GM's have voted in favor of ending v4 and restarting with v5. The vote count was 19-8 in favor of going to v5. Screenshots of the results will be posted in the twitter groupchat (not letting me add them here for some reason)

As a result of this decision, the BOG will formally begin gathering their list of the 32 GM's going forward into V5. Teams will be randomly assigned shortly after we finalize the 32 GM's. All GM's will have the ability to swap with other GM's after being assigned their team. All interested in a GM spot should add themselves to the following google form ASAP:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScR8G-FH3Z-6IlhUIWYt3nZ9quZtULCeU2Pzs4Ocw794AA8kQ/viewform

I would love a new spot in the 32! Got a Twitter account!
22 sept. 2021 à 20 h 34
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514
Quoting: Wadejos123
The BOG has finalized the list of the 32 people who will be GM's in V5:

Ghostbear, EmpressKayla, Unbjoncar, Usemans721, A_K, TMLSAGE, Rodzikhockey93, Mhockey91, Buffbry, DirtyDangles, Habsfan77, Nr1203, ItzMeTaboo, Jack_, Preston_Mattesich, A_habs_fan, Camero, Oilers4Days, Bennett93, Donttoewsme19, Flamesfan419, islesforthecup, Daryl, lguy54, L9GUYSPORTS, Wadejos123, Paolino, Monops19, Hanson493, Howdenszn, Royboy, eklund29

Oilers4Days, lguy54, unbjoncar, and royboy will be on BOG watch to start things off.

Additionally, random team selection will be some time tonight. The current BOG will put all the names through a randomizer and assign teams from that. GM's will have the ability to swap teams with other GM's after being given their assignment.

Finally, following selection of teams, we will hold a new BOG vote with all 5 spots being up for grabs. Details on this to follow.

Sincerely,
BOG

I will be available to be a AGM since I didn't make the cut. Anyone who wants me please @me.
TMLSage, DirtyDangles et Wadejos123 a aimé ceci.
23 sept. 2021 à 8 h 46
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
v5 Bog Vote:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfS38Mi4VevuLNAaTJRyAn_elf-vec2ndp29_xPaIfoXYp2Dw/viewform?usp=sf_link

This is time sensitive. Bog voting will close friday at midnight eastern. I expect all 32 gms to vote as this carries significant weight.

Team Swapping Ends at the same time bog voting does.

Bog list with gm spots was made using most recent team assignments. If the gm of the team is not correct on the voting form due to more recent team trades I went off the most recent version I had.
A_Habs_fan et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
23 sept. 2021 à 20 h 30
CFGM Game Moderator
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,498
Quoting: hanson493
v5 Bog Vote:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfS38Mi4VevuLNAaTJRyAn_elf-vec2ndp29_xPaIfoXYp2Dw/viewform?usp=sf_link

This is time sensitive. Bog voting will close friday at midnight eastern. I expect all 32 gms to vote as this carries significant weight.

Team Swapping Ends at the same time bog voting does.

Bog list with gm spots was made using most recent team assignments. If the gm of the team is not correct on the voting form due to more recent team trades I went off the most recent version I had.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Given the above information, with both BOG voting AND team swapping officially closing Friday Sept 24th at Midnight EST here's what I can propose to everyone.....

1. Allow the new BOG to be announced Sat during the day

2. Allow the FINAL team list to be completed Sat as well

3. I invite everyone to create their new team page, but please still DO NOT PUBLISH until Saturday evening (ie. AFTER 9pm EST)
This will allow enough time for me to get home from work and prep myself for the barrage of mentions coming my way.

4. At this time (and this could change) I still do not have confirmation of a new game forum being created, so here's my plan as of now...
Un-sticky all the v4 teams in our current game forum
Move all new teams into this current forum and sticky each thus creating essentially the new v5 game forum
All current threads related to v4 will be closed and possibly deleted so new ones can be created when the time is right and after having a chance to consult with the new BOG (as long as they allow me to be a special guest in their private club, or unless I somehow get voted into the group itself)

5. Most of you know this, but as a reminder and to let any new GMs know, when you are given the go ahead to "publish" you new team page, AFTER you click "publish" you must go back in and comment on your page to tag me so it's simple for me to find it.
So to repeat, create-publish-comment-tag @flamesfan419
I've cleared my mentions so I expect to see 31 mentions only starting Sat night (yes 31 because I'm not tagging myself)

Most importantly, even though pages will be moved and start filling up the game forum, PLEASE DO NOT START MAKING/POSTING TRADES until the entire league has been given the OK from the newly formed BOG.
They will have some work left to do before announcing an official start date for v5.
Your enthusiasm is great, but patience is all I'm asking for at this time. The end result will be more than worth the slight wait.

Thank you, this now concludes my TED Talk. You may all now resume your regularly scheduled program.
LGuy54, Jack_, nickthehabsfan and 7 others a aimé ceci.
25 sept. 2021 à 0 h 11
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
V5 BOG election has concluded. Here are the final results:

1st: Wadejos123
2nd: ItzMeTaboo
3rd: HabsFan77
4th: flamesfan419
5th: monops19

Please continue to wait to make official trades and publish team pages for the moment as we continue to finalize the rules doc.
flamesfan419, HowdenSzn, ItzMeTaboo and 7 others a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage