Forums/GM Game 2019-20

2019-20 GM Game - Messages to the BOG

29 mai 2020 à 12 h 25
Rejoint: avr 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 129
Quoting: flamesfan419
Sorry if I'm out of line answering this, but I actually know the answer.....

There is no way to put your own teams icon back on your team page, as trades are based on the real life team pages when it comes to pick icons....and you can't trade with yourself.
So what you need to do is make an in game trade with any team to get an icon in that slot, but then very clearly indicate in your description that the icon represents the NYR 2nd and icon is just to show you own a pick in that spot.

i fixed it. josh had an idea and it worked. i just reverted a trade that was made prior and remade it without the pick involved
flamesfan419 a aimé ceci.
2 jun 2020 à 12 h 06
Stars GM for V3
Rejoint: mar 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,473
I owe everyone an apology. I thought I could keep up with the game despite being busy, but obviously that didn't happen.
"I'll catch up tomorrow or on the weekend" kept getting repeated over and over, and time passed before I realized how long it has been.
With Covid and hockey being shutdown, my attention has been elsewhere. I should have resigned long ago, but I was reluctant to throw in the towel.
I'm very sorry I didn't do it sooner (and that I have to do it at all). It wasn't fair to everyone else.

Best of luck without me. It's been entertaining.
Stay safe!
TMLSage, Daryl, rangersandislesfan and 12 others a aimé ceci.
2 jun 2020 à 13 h 38
Let'sGoBlues | WPGv4
Rejoint: jun 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,572
Quoting: ricochetii
I owe everyone an apology. I thought I could keep up with the game despite being busy, but obviously that didn't happen.
"I'll catch up tomorrow or on the weekend" kept getting repeated over and over, and time passed before I realized how long it has been.
With Covid and hockey being shutdown, my attention has been elsewhere. I should have resigned long ago, but I was reluctant to throw in the towel.
I'm very sorry I didn't do it sooner (and that I have to do it at all). It wasn't fair to everyone else.

Stay safe!

No worries Rico, I think we're all happy to hear from you! The door is always open if you'd ever like to come back.
Bo53Horvat a aimé ceci.
2 jun 2020 à 13 h 47
rangersandislesfan
Mentions "j'aime": 3,695

Stay safe!

Thanks for being a member of the game for so long! The game wouldn't be what it is today without you! cheers
Bo53Horvat a aimé ceci.
2 jun 2020 à 14 h 45
Justin_2t1
Mentions "j'aime": 2,715

Stay safe!

Honestly, we're just glad you're ok
2 jun 2020 à 19 h 50
Rejoint: jun 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,139

Stay safe!

It's great to hear from you and that you're safe. Thanks for everything you contributed to the game. Hopefully I can take your Stars to the promise land this year!
3 jun 2020 à 23 h 11
Mentions "j'aime": 1,286

Stay safe!

Rico if you have any desire, i think you'd make a great arbitrator in the game. Having someone who understands the in game value and no bias on outcome, would be great. Could set up meetings to even out reversed trades. Helll I'd even use u to finalize trade proposals before hand
Justin_2t1 a aimé ceci.
4 jun 2020 à 18 h 43
Rejoint: jan 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,539

Stay safe!

Sorry to see you go Rico, all the best my friend.
25 jui 2020 à 17 h 59
Rejoint: jui 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,236
Just want to thank you guys for having someone message me when it was my turn to pick! Oh wait...
25 jui 2020 à 18 h 53
Démarrer sujet
TBL GM and BOG v4
Rejoint: sep 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 616
Quoting: DirtyDangles
Just want to thank you guys for having someone message me when it was my turn to pick! Oh wait...

Who do you want to pick?
25 jui 2020 à 20 h 24
Quoting: TabooPenguo
Who do you want to pick?

I sent my pick to AK
28 jui 2020 à 8 h 54
So where was it determined that the UDFA draft would be a snake draft?
28 jui 2020 à 12 h 46
Démarrer sujet
TBL GM and BOG v4
Rejoint: sep 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 616
So where was it determined that the UDFA draft would be a snake draft?

Not sure, it's been laid out this way since the beginning.
28 jui 2020 à 13 h 09
Quoting: TabooPenguo
Not sure, it's been laid out this way since the beginning.

Laid out where...seems like we are kind of flying by the seat of our pants here. Arbitrarily making up things as we go.
hanson493 a aimé ceci.
28 jui 2020 à 13 h 29
Let'sGoBlues | WPGv4
Rejoint: jun 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,572
Laid out where...seems like we are kind of flying by the seat of our pants here. Arbitrarily making up things as we go.

After the lotto draw, the draft order was available in the spreadsheet through pick 64... is there something wrong with the snake?
28 jui 2020 à 13 h 37
Quoting: A_K
After the lotto draw, the draft order was available in the spreadsheet through pick 64... is there something wrong with the snake?

Was just wondering why there haven't been any notifications from the BOG as to how things are working. It's nice that it was on the sheet but why should I have to look at the sheet and notice myself how things are working? It's the, absent, BoG's job to make sure everyone is aware of the rules.
5 aoû 2020 à 19 h 24
Calgary GM v4
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,068
Just a reminder to everyone....This is NOT the place to hash out your disagreement or personal feelings about each other.

I'm only allowing these posts to remain for another day just so the proper people have a chance to read them, after that I'll be deleting all of this chatter.
ItzMeTaboo, buffbry et monops19 a aimé ceci.
15 aoû 2020 à 20 h 15
get ur corsi up
Mentions "j'aime": 1,387
Just giving you guys a heads up that I'm going up to a friends cottage and probably won't be active from tomorrow until this coming Thursday.
monops19 a aimé ceci.
15 aoû 2020 à 20 h 21
Justin_2t1
Mentions "j'aime": 2,715
Quoting: Daryl
Just giving you guys a heads up that I'm going up to a friends cottage and probably won't be active from tomorrow until this coming Thursday.

Daryl travelling yet again during a pandemic smh my head
15 aoû 2020 à 20 h 33
get ur corsi up
Mentions "j'aime": 1,387
Quoting: Pointerr21
Daryl travelling yet again during a pandemic smh my head

There's legit going to be like 5 people there tears of joy
16 aoû 2020 à 8 h 49
hey BOG,

i know that we decided that V4 was going to be atleast 2 years. but seeing as COVID-19 was an un foreseen circumstance and the way alot of teams are built after the 1st year would it be possible to do a GM vote to start V5?

Im happy with V4 and have no issues if the GM vote says to continue V4 but i also think a reset/restart will be beneficial for peoples interests.

thanks,

Bobby Nops
Daryl a aimé ceci.
16 aoû 2020 à 14 h 20
rangersandislesfan
Mentions "j'aime": 3,695
Quoting: monops19
hey BOG,

i know that we decided that V4 was going to be atleast 2 years. but seeing as COVID-19 was an un foreseen circumstance and the way alot of teams are built after the 1st year would it be possible to do a GM vote to start V5?

Im happy with V4 and have no issues if the GM vote says to continue V4 but i also think a reset/restart will be beneficial for peoples interests.

thanks,

Bobby Nops

v6
18 aoû 2020 à 14 h 01
SO... it looks like we are sticking with V4?? I THINK.

can we please get an update on FA? TIMES/ DATES. Some sort of timeline?

thanks,
Bobby Nops
hanson493 a aimé ceci.
30 aoû 2020 à 17 h 00
Calgary GM v4
Mentions "j'aime": 1,068
Upcoming UFA time.....

Could the new BOG repost the signing rules as they pertain to UFAs being signed in game and when they become eligible for trades.

Not sure if you've changed or updates the rules around this, so it would be a good reminder for everyone and something to think about before they hand out stupid high cap hits that they'll be stuck with.
matt59 a aimé ceci.
2 sep 2020 à 15 h 32
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Does each FA have a limit for the number of years we can sign them to?

This needs to be addressed as it looks like we once again rushed something in this game...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Supprimer une option
Soumettre le sondage