1900 000 $
11 500 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Benning, Matthew
  2. Larsson, Adam
  3. Puljujärvi, Jesse [Droits de RFA]
Détails additionnels:
Leafs get defence and Oilers get much needed forward depth. Oilers flip Puljujarvi for a solid 3rd line centre, allowing Nuge to play 2nd line and McDavid to play with Draisaitl. Kapanen is a fast player with scoring ability, can play powerplay, keeps up with McDavid, or can play with Nuge and have speed throughout the lineup. Brown for Benning apparently almost happened at the deadline, didn't have a great year but he's a decent 3rd liner who once had good chemistry with McDavid in junior (see: Debrincat with Strome in Chicago).
EDM
  1. Brown, Connor
  2. Kadri, Nazem
  3. Kapanen, Kasperi [Droits de RFA]
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (TOR)
Détails additionnels:
I see this as:
Kapanen + Kadri + 3rd for Puljujarvi + Larsson
Brown for Benning
TOR
  1. Choix de 6e ronde en 2020 (SJS)
OTT
  1. Zaitsev, Nikita
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2019 (TOR)
Détails additionnels:
Cap dump. Senators get help on D, take on a contract to help hit the cap floor and get assets in return.
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de STL
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de DAL
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de SJS
Logo de TOR
Logo de EDM
Logo de SJS
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 000 000 $76 993 865 $0 $82 500 $6 006 135 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
11 634 000 $11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $
AD
UFA
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
D
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 avr. 2019 à 17 h 48
EthanBearForVezina
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 337
I don’t think Toronto would do that but oilers accept
BootBoi a aimé ceci.
24 avr. 2019 à 17 h 50
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,637
As soon as you say "it helps Ottawa hit the floor", you certainly undervalue Zaitsev on contribution. And Ottawa doesn't need help to hit the cap floor. Zaitsev with the heavy minutes he plays certainly isn't a cap dump.
That's way too big a price to pay the Oilers two years of Larsson, and a AHLer and an iffy NHL Dman. Three good NHLers and a pick. C'mon.
24 avr. 2019 à 18 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 155
Quoting: palhal
As soon as you say "it helps Ottawa hit the floor", you certainly undervalue Zaitsev on contribution. And Ottawa doesn't need help to hit the cap floor. Zaitsev with the heavy minutes he plays certainly isn't a cap dump.
That's way too big a price to pay the Oilers two years of Larsson, and a AHLer and an iffy NHL Dman. Three good NHLers and a pick. C'mon.

Zaitsev is not good at all. He's a 6th d-man at best, making 4.5 mil for 5 more years. Maybe "hitting the floor" was overstating it, but they still are going to have cap space to utilize to their advantage.

Puljujarvi was a 4th overall pick who hasn't produced with the team who drafted him. Where have we seen that before? Dylan Strome went to Chicago and found his stride, producing at almost a point per game rate. Pulju needs a change of scenery with a new team who believes in him and uses him well. Playing him with Nylander would certainly help him out, and only at 20 years old he can definitely turn this around.

I like both Larsson and Benning, I think they could both flourish with the Leafs. Larsson can be the stay at home guy he's good at being and let Rielly fly and help out offensively (like Karlsson - Methot in Ottawa a few years ago)
24 avr. 2019 à 18 h 41
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 208
Kadri and Kapanen equal Larsson and Puljujarvi. Third rounder and Brown for Benning? Toronto says no. I think Kapanen is a big piece of the leafs future though so I would be surprised to see him moved anywhere
24 avr. 2019 à 18 h 56
Simpleton
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 502
Larsson and Benning are the two right-handed NHL defensemen that Edmonton has, it’s unlikely they would trade away both without getting another right handed guy who is at least comparable to Larsson. No way they can enter next season with Russell as the only veteran who plays on the right side. He is left-handed and usually in over his head when playing in the second pair. Only way Larsson is moved is if the Oilers get an unbelievably good return.

I could see Brown for Benning, except Edmonton needs to shed salary, and Brown is paid $200,000 more than Benning. I don’t think Edmonton takes Kadri unless they have plans to move Nugent-Hopkins. All signs point to the Oilers looking for one or two top-six wings, not another centre.

Edmonton might do Kapanen for Puljujarvi, but would Toronto really want to make that trade?
24 avr. 2019 à 19 h 3
Dwight_Schrute
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 196
Quoting: uphere
Larsson and Benning are the two right-handed NHL defensemen that Edmonton has, it’s unlikely they would trade away both without getting another right handed guy who is at least comparable to Larsson. No way they can enter next season with Russell as the only veteran who plays on the right side. He is left-handed and usually in over his head when playing in the second pair. Only way Larsson is moved is if the Oilers get an unbelievably good return.

I could see Brown for Benning, except Edmonton needs to shed salary, and Brown is paid $200,000 more than Benning. I don’t think Edmonton takes Kadri unless they have plans to move Nugent-Hopkins. All signs point to the Oilers looking for one or two top-six wings, not another centre.

Edmonton might do Kapanen for Puljujarvi, but would Toronto really want to make that trade?

The thing is though, the versatility of Draisaitl and Nugent-Hopkins to play wing and center is one of the Oilers strengths. Having guys that can slide all throughout the top 9 is a good thing. Look at what San Jose has been doing with their top 9 for the last while. Thornton, Pavelski, Couture, Hertl, Meier, Labanc are all natural centers. We need to improve top 6 wings, no doubt about it, but there is nothing that says we cant do that by sliding Nuge over.
24 avr. 2019 à 19 h 27
Simpleton
True, but I think there is more to be gained by building the top two lines around McDavid (1C) and Draisaitl (2C). That requires the acquisition of at least 2 top-six forwards, allowing Nugent Hopkins to play the 3C, or the GM to offer him in exchange for a true #1 d-man.
24 avr. 2019 à 19 h 28
Dwight_Schrute
I like the idea a lot actually. I think Kapanen is going to be a victim of the cap in Toronto and he fits really really well into what the Oilers need (high speed, two way top 6 winger in that age range). It hurts to lose Larsson but getting back two top 6 forwards in Kadri and Kapanen is huge. I dont think Benning would go in to the trade though, the Oil just arent deep enough on the blueline to give up to right shot D and Brown could be an interesting add but hes easily the least appealing part of this deal.
24 avr. 2019 à 19 h 29
Dwight_Schrute
True, but I think there is more to be gained by building the top two lines around McDavid (1C) and Draisaitl (2C). That requires the acquisition of at least 2 top-six forwards, allowing Nugent Hopkins to play the 3C, or the GM to offer him in exchange for a true #1 d-man.

Why trade him or have him on 3C when he can play on either Connor or Leon's wing better anyone that we are going to acquire? Thats fools logic. You really cant ever have to many centers man.
24 avr. 2019 à 19 h 31
Dwight_Schrute
Quoting: palhal

Take off the homer glasses. Puljujarvi was in the running with Matthews and Laine up until the final days of the selection process that year, he hasnt produced but it is asinine to call him an AHLer. You also havent watched any of Matt Benning clearly, I dont mean to say he is ever going to win a Norris, but the guy has managed to be a positive player on a bad oiler blue line playing with the likes of Eric Gryba, Kevin Gravel and Jason Garrisson.
24 avr. 2019 à 19 h 50
Simpleton
Quoting: FlamesBlow
Take off the homer glasses. Puljujarvi was in the running with Matthews and Laine up until the final days of the selection process that year, he hasnt produced but it is asinine to call him an AHLer. You also havent watched any of Matt Benning clearly, I dont mean to say he is ever going to win a Norris, but the guy has managed to be a positive player on a bad oiler blue line playing with the likes of Eric Gryba, Kevin Gravel and Jason Garrisson.

Zaitsev may not be a cap dump, but moving him will likely help Toronto. As far as Benning is concerned, his metrics are positive when he is deployed properly, on the bottom pair. He is a good NHL defenseman, as long as he isn’t expected to play higher in the line-up on a consistent basis. That might change with more experience, or it might not. In any case, he is a right-shot and he compliments more offensively gifted defensemen. That, alone, gives him value. Apparently Toronto wanted him, and they may still.
24 avr. 2019 à 20 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: oilnate
Kadri and Kapanen equal Larsson and Puljujarvi. Third rounder and Brown for Benning? Toronto says no. I think Kapanen is a big piece of the leafs future though so I would be surprised to see him moved anywhere

I see Brown for Benning as a 1-for-1. I thought Kapanen, Kadri and a 3rd was good value for Larsson and Pulju (I'm a Leafs fan who loves both forwards btw), but a couple of Oiler fans have responded saying Toronto would say no, so maybe Larsson isn't as good as I thought he was.

The thinking behind moving Kapanen and Kadri is that Nylander can play centre and I think he looked really good at that spot, so trading Kadri for defence made perfect sense. I tried to be realistic, moving Zaitsev shouldn't be hard, but I'm not sure how easy it'll be to take Marleau off the cap as he has a NMC. I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I would rather have Johnsson than Kapanen (Kapanen really struggled to score down the stretch and has bad habits of shooting right into the goalie's chest, ending play, instead of making a pass to an open teammate to try for a scoring chance. Johnsson also looked really good with Matthews and on the top powerplay while filling in for Kadri) so Kapanen was the sacrifice that had to be made. If the Leafs are able to move Marleau I think they keep one of them, or move them both for a top defenceman.

I'm also maybe too high on Puljujarvi, I think he needs a change of scenery but he may be cheaper than many of us on the east coast thought he was.
oilnate a aimé ceci.
24 avr. 2019 à 20 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Zaitsev may not be a cap dump, but moving him will likely help Toronto. As far as Benning is concerned, his metrics are positive when he is deployed properly, on the bottom pair. He is a good NHL defenseman, as long as he isn’t expected to play higher in the line-up on a consistent basis. That might change with more experience, or it might not. In any case, he is a right-shot and he compliments more offensively gifted defensemen. That, alone, gives him value. Apparently Toronto wanted him, and they may still.

exactly. I REALLY like Benning and always have, so I was super excited to hear the Leafs were in on him. He would be the perfect bottom pair partner for a Rosen or Dermott. What are your thoughts on Larsson? I thought he was a good shutdown right handed guy who could handle top minutes, certainly not worth Taylor Hall (sorry) but carried a good cap hit for his value, maybe I'm wrong on that
24 avr. 2019 à 21 h 40
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 208
Quoting: nhlproduction
I see Brown for Benning as a 1-for-1. I thought Kapanen, Kadri and a 3rd was good value for Larsson and Pulju (I'm a Leafs fan who loves both forwards btw), but a couple of Oiler fans have responded saying Toronto would say no, so maybe Larsson isn't as good as I thought he was.

The thinking behind moving Kapanen and Kadri is that Nylander can play centre and I think he looked really good at that spot, so trading Kadri for defence made perfect sense. I tried to be realistic, moving Zaitsev shouldn't be hard, but I'm not sure how easy it'll be to take Marleau off the cap as he has a NMC. I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I would rather have Johnsson than Kapanen (Kapanen really struggled to score down the stretch and has bad habits of shooting right into the goalie's chest, ending play, instead of making a pass to an open teammate to try for a scoring chance. Johnsson also looked really good with Matthews and on the top powerplay while filling in for Kadri) so Kapanen was the sacrifice that had to be made. If the Leafs are able to move Marleau I think they keep one of them, or move them both for a top defenceman.

I'm also maybe too high on Puljujarvi, I think he needs a change of scenery but he may be cheaper than many of us on the east coast thought he was.

Fair enough, as an Oilers fan I'm pretty hard on Benning and put to much stock in Browns chemistry with McDavid in junior. Overall I think it is interesting for sure, not sure I want Kadri due to hearing he is not a good influence in the locker room - leads Oiler fans to think back to the Hall rumors. But intriguing for sure.
24 avr. 2019 à 22 h 5
Simpleton
Larsson has had some issues with consistency. When he simplifies things, and plays his game, he can be a beast. He has done well while playing with Klefbom, but neither of those two are consistently good enough to be considered a true top 2; although they have occasional flashes of that kind of performance. Larsson struggles during Klefbom’s injuries, and while playing with Nurse. Neither Larsson, nor Nurse, are very effective at quickly retrieving the puck and transitioning it to the forwards. I think Larsson is underrated, and the Hall trade certainly didn’t help his image. Clearly one-for-one did not favour the Oilers. That being said, Larsson was an unsung hero who contributed mightily to Edmonton’s last play-off run. The Oilers can’t afford to trade him unless they have an equal, or better option available. They won’t get that by trading him for another defenseman, but might be able to get an upgrade if they can move Nugent-Hopkins.
24 avr. 2019 à 22 h 58
Simpleton
Quoting: oilnate
Fair enough, as an Oilers fan I'm pretty hard on Benning and put to much stock in Browns chemistry with McDavid in junior. Overall I think it is interesting for sure, not sure I want Kadri due to hearing he is not a good influence in the locker room - leads Oiler fans to think back to the Hall rumors. But intriguing for sure.

I agree with you regarding Kadri. I’d rather Edmonton focus on acquiring one, or two, decent forwards to play on the top two lines. Those new forwards don’t need to be superstars, they will be replacing Rattie, Rieder, Lucic, Khaira, and Puljujarvi, who combined for just 17 goals last season. Examples are Joonas Donskoi and Richard Panik, both strong skating, offensively talented, UFA’s who should not require the GM to break the bank, and each scored 14 goals last season. That 11 goal difference covers a regression in Kassian’s offensive output, from a career high of 15 to something more representative of his career average. Of course, if Kassian continues to play with McDavid, he may not experience a regression.
25 avr. 2019 à 2 h 24
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,000

Every GM in the league knows the Leafs have to dump Zaitsev so more than a 3rd is required to move him. You wait them out until the draft and if Dubas does nothing you can offer sheet the younger Leafs on July 1.
25 avr. 2019 à 3 h 54
BootBoi
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 365
Quoting: EthanBearForVezina
I don’t think Toronto would do that but oilers accept

NEVER doubt leaves ability 2 F#CK up..-~

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option