Logo de SJS
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 000 000 $76 635 833 $0 $932 500 $6 364 167 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
10 366 000 $10 366 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
11 634 000 $11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AD
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
3 080 000 $3 080 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA
950 000 $950 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 avr. 2019 à 21 h 49
Eichel Tower
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,441
I think Sabre fans need to chill a little here. I love Ullmark, Ristolainen and Mittelstadt. Ullmark, looked really good at the beginning of the season until the rest of the league discovered his mechanical flaws (wrap around, low shots and of course a cavern of a five hole). I Know many of you have seen my defense of Ristolainen. I know he had his flaws as well, but we have not seen the best of him, so I need a trade that will blow me away. Mittelstadt looked a lot better at the end of the season than at the start of the season so let’s presume he will be a 50 pt center. A little tongue in cheek I suggested Kadri, Zaitsev and a first for Ristolainen. So let's see how that works with this trade (let’s take Ullmark out of the trade as suggested):
TOR
Ristolainen, Rasmus for Kadri, Nazem; Zaitsev, Nikita and 2020 1st round pick (TOR)
Mittelstadt, Casey and 2019 7th round pick (BUF) for Nylander, William

So how is this a bad trade for Buffalo. Kadri would be our #2 center for sure, Zaitsev plays over 20 minutes a game would be a great pairing with Dahlin. Nylander on Kadri’s wing with Sheary on the left would give Buffalo a better second line the first lines they had from 2016-2018. AND we get a first!!!
Skinner Eichel Reinhart
Sheary Kadri Willie
Rodrigues Asplund Thompson
Girgensons Larsson Okposo
Dahlin Zaitsev Offensive defenseman with defensive defenseman
McCabe Montour the reverse defensive defenseman with an offensive defenseman
Scandella Bogosian and the third pair
TBH, that looks like a play off team if Ullmark can fix his mechanics.

Quoting: Shibbal18
Get rid of Kadri Ullmark Mittelstadt and the picks

you know that will never happen
Quoting: BurgerBoss
Nylander+Zaitsev for Risto?

Lol nope.

Yup, nope
Quoting: BiscuitBakesandHotTaeks
Have fun with those contracts then

I think Toronto will figure it out.
justaBoss et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
24 avr. 2019 à 22 h 3
Démarrer sujet
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,448
Quoting: GMTD
I think Sabre fans need to chill a little here. I love Ullmark, Ristolainen and Mittelstadt. Ullmark, looked really good at the beginning of the season until the rest of the league discovered his mechanical flaws (wrap around, low shots and of course a cavern of a five hole). I Know many of you have seen my defense of Ristolainen. I know he had his flaws as well, but we have not seen the best of him, so I need a trade that will blow me away. Mittelstadt looked a lot better at the end of the season than at the start of the season so let’s presume he will be a 50 pt center. A little tongue in cheek I suggested Kadri, Zaitsev and a first for Ristolainen. So let's see how that works with this trade (let’s take Ullmark out of the trade as suggested):
TOR
Ristolainen, Rasmus for Kadri, Nazem; Zaitsev, Nikita and 2020 1st round pick (TOR)

So how is this a bad trade for Buffalo. Kadri would be our #2 center for sure, Zaitsev plays over 20 minutes a game would be a great pairing with Dahlin. Nylander on Kadri’s wing with Sheary on the left would give Buffalo a better second line the first lines they had from 2016-2018. AND we get a first!!!
Skinner Eichel Reinhart
Sheary Kadri Willie

Nice. Someone actually sees what I planned on by doing that trade. BUF loses some valuable assets, but they also get some. And their lines look much better.

I'd probably try Nylander-Eichel-Nylander line? Could it work?
GMTD a aimé ceci.
24 avr. 2019 à 22 h 14
Eichel Tower
Nice. Someone actually sees what I planned on by doing that trade. BUF loses some valuable assets, but they also get some. And their lines look much better.

I'd probably try Nylander-Eichel-Nylander line? Could it work?

That would be 3 right handed shots, so I would not do that. I would keep Alex in Rochester and actually play Okposo on the top line to improve his stats so I could move him for assets instead of paying to move him.
TBH, I love Ullmark, but the Sabres have a better GK coming up in a couple of years, so trading him for three cost controlled players make sense right now. All three fill the holes, second line center (Kadri) secondary scoring (Nylander) defensive defenseman (Zaitsev). Yes Buffalo is giving up a RHD who may not have peaked and a prospect, but he is still only a prospect.
Nylander has already performed as well as we can hope Mittelstadt will perform. AND we get a first!!!
OMW how could any Sabre fan turn this down? With Kadri getting more quality minutes he could very easily return to his 30 goal per year performance. Many Sabre fans complain that the team does not have heart, well hello what do you think Kadri will add to the team. Yes he gets overly emotional in the playoffs, but he was defending his team mates. AND we get a first.
justaBoss et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
24 avr. 2019 à 23 h 25
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,984
TOR

Skinner Eichel Reinhart
Sheary Kadri Willie

you know that will never happen

Yup, nope

I think Toronto will figure it out.

Risto = Nylander
Mittelstadt's potential >> Kadri (Kadri helped Toronto lose again. If Mittelstadt jumps from 30 to 50 at 22 y/o you dont think thats a good prospect? In 2 years at that pace he'll be a 70 pt center)
Ullmarks potential > Zaitsev (Andrew Allen is a terrible goalie coach who has stunted all of our goalies growth, all of them have the same mechanical issues because of how he wants the goalies to play the puck. Ullmark is still a number one, again really young with room to grow. Cool Zaitsev plays a ton of minutes hes also overpayed for what he gives, themays why toronto fans all dump him.)
7th << 1st
Add in salaries and division rival status.
I dont want to give up a bunch of good young players with high ceilings to a division rival just for instant gratification. On a bunch of established middle tier players
24 avr. 2019 à 23 h 29
Démarrer sujet
What in tarnation
Risto = Nylander
Mittelstadt's potential >> Kadri (Kadri helped Toronto lose again. If Mittelstadt jumps from 30 to 50 at 22 y/o you dont think thats a good prospect? In 2 years at that pace he'll be a 70 pt center)
Ullmarks potential > Zaitsev (Andrew Allen is a terrible goalie coach who has stunted all of our goalies growth, all of them have the same mechanical issues because of how he wants the goalies to play the puck. Ullmark is still a number one, again really young with room to grow. Cool Zaitsev plays a ton of minutes hes also overpayed for what he gives, themays why toronto fans all dump him.)
7th << 1st
I dont want to give up a bunch of good young players with high ceilings to a division rival just for instant gratification. On a bunch of established middle tier players

Nylander is more valuable than Risto.
24 avr. 2019 à 23 h 39
Shibbal18
Nylander is more valuable than Risto.

If you think that, then you dont really want Risto. Theyre both good not great at what they do. Nylander top 6 Risto top pair RHD, similar age and Risto is cheaper
24 avr. 2019 à 23 h 40
Eichel Tower
Risto = Nylander
7th << 1st

Thanks for you comments.
Did you notice Ullmark is not part of the trade, BurgerBoss conceded and took him off of the table? Buffalo is only giving up Ristolainen and an unproven Mittelstadt.
I agree we have a terrible GK coach. DATM gave away Corsi when we had No Nothing Nolan. When Corsi was here ALL of our GK played well. Either bring back Corsi or steal Mitch Korn.
BTW I would rather have Ristolainen than Nylander. I like my evaluation better because if you will remember when the Leaf fans were complaining about Ristolainen that is exactly the trade I suggested. IMO Nylander is the equal of Mittelstadt and better because Nylander is a proven NHL producer, we are hoping Mittelstadt will be.
Regardless, the trade fills in 3 holes and would make the Sabres a playoff team.
Yes, the Sabres are taking on salary but getting good players as well.
Finally, if Kadri is given second line minutes and quality ice time, he will produce. He is also the physical player that every one in Buffalo would like to have.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
24 avr. 2019 à 23 h 46
Démarrer sujet
What in tarnation
If you think that, then you dont really want Risto. Theyre both good not great at what they do. Nylander top 6 Risto top pair RHD, similar age and Risto is cheaper

Nylander's 2 years younger. Second, Risto is not (or at least shouldn't be) a top pair D in any team, his perfomance clearly has shown that at best he's a good 2nd pair offensive D. I figured that since TOR is one of the more offensive teams, they might have a ready slot for him for the get-go, as a replacement for Gardiner.

I have already stated before here that I constructed this move as Nylander+1st = Mittelstadt+Ullmark(although he can be dropped if Sparks is not moved) and Kadri=Risto and Zaitsev=7th.
GMTD a aimé ceci.
24 avr. 2019 à 23 h 56
Shibbal18
Thanks for you comments.
Did you notice Ullmark is not part of the trade, BurgerBoss conceded and took him off of the table? Buffalo is only giving up Ristolainen and an unproven Mittelstadt.
I agree we have a terrible GK coach. DATM gave away Corsi when we had No Nothing Nolan. When Corsi was here ALL of our GK played well. Either bring back Corsi or steal Mitch Korn.
BTW I would rather have Ristolainen than Nylander. I like my evaluation better because if you will remember when the Leaf fans were complaining about Ristolainen that is exactly the trade I suggested. IMO Nylander is the equal of Mittelstadt and better because Nylander is a proven NHL producer, we are hoping Mittelstadt will be.
Regardless, the trade fills in 3 holes and would make the Sabres a playoff team.
Yes, the Sabres are taking on salary but getting good players as well.
Finally, if Kadri is given second line minutes and quality ice time, he will produce. He is also the physical player that every one in Buffalo would like to have.

They are getting good players, but theyre are giving away players that will be better (Mittelstadt when he fully develops, Risto on a team that knows what theyre doing) Risto goes to Toronto and gets 70 next year, and Mittelstadt gets 60-70 with even more room to grow, where Kadri comes in and gets 50-60 with no room to grow and Nylander gets 60-70. The Sabres can address their needs without making a division rival even better. Weve both defended Risto enough to know that he'll bounce back. The Sabres dont need to address 2c. Mittelstadt will be fine. He jumped from high school to the NHL in less than 2 years and everyone wants him to meet their expectations immediately. They can get tough analytic darlings in the bottom 6 for cheap - even as UFAs. The coach staff is the main priority, they absolutely need to knock it out of the park first, then address the bottom 6. They wont move a Risto, or names like this, till this team has a few months under this new staff
GMTD a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2019 à 0 h 8
Shibbal18
Nylander's 2 years younger. Second, Risto is not (or at least shouldn't be) a top pair D in any team, his perfomance clearly has shown that at best he's a good 2nd pair offensive D. I figured that since TOR is one of the more offensive teams, they might have a ready slot for him for the get-go, as a replacement for Gardiner.

I have already stated before here that I constructed this move as Nylander+1st = Mittelstadt+Ullmark(although he can be dropped if Sparks is not moved) and Kadri=Risto and Zaitsev=7th.

2 years younger is a similar age. Risto is definitely a top pair D, he was 25th in the league in points out of 31 teams so hes a number 1 somewhere. It doesnt matter how you constructed it it breaks down the same any way, its the same players getting moved
25 avr. 2019 à 0 h 26
Démarrer sujet
What in tarnation
2 years younger is a similar age. Risto is definitely a top pair D, he was 25th in the league in points out of 31 teams so hes a number 1 somewhere. It doesnt matter how you constructed it it breaks down the same any way, its the same players getting moved

Well if you ignore the estimation of value, sure then it cracks down.

When speaking in offensive capability, Risto might be close to a top pair D. But in his own end he's been pretty much no good.

Thinking about the teams in the league Risto would be the top pair RHD in only 9 teams (ARI, CHI, DET, EDM, NJ, NYR, TB, VAN, VGK) (excluding BUF), and in couple of these teams like ARI and VGK only if you don't include LHDs that play right side like Hjalmarsson and Schmidt. NYI is also debatable, but all other teams have better RHDs.

So nope, Ristolainen is not a top pair RHD. He's a TOP4 D, more or less.
GMTD a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2019 à 7 h 19
Eichel Tower
Let's agree to disagree. I like Zaitsev paired with Dahlin. With Dahlin and Montour providing LHD and RHD offensive production from the defense and therefore Ristolainen could be traded. Then I like Kadri and Nylander on our second line. AND we get a first!!!
I know you both reconstructed the trade differently, IDK if it was a serendipity or premeditated but I proposed Kadri, Zaitsev and first in a reply on a post that traded Kadri for Ristolainen.
IMO if Mittelstadt could reach Nylander's potential I would be thrilled and maybe he can exceed Willie's output, but let me remind you at 20 yo Willie had 22 goals and 61 pts. I have watched him play and his production is not totally linked to the high scoring Leafs.
Maybe this is the wrong trade for Ristolainen, and as you said Shibbal maybe his ceiling is 70 to 80 pts and it will take another 2 years until he is 26 just as John Carlson of the Capitals.
But if I were to trade Ristolainen, I am on record that Kadri, Zaitsev and first would get me to pull the trigger, because adding a 28 yo, 27 yo and 22 yo (signed to 3, 5 and 5 years respectively) to replace a 24 yo and 20 does not make the team old. AND we get a first to add to the future!!
So let's agree to disagree and move on, because maybe this is the wrong trade and I can agree to that as well.

They are getting good players, but theyre are giving away players that will be better (Mittelstadt when he fully develops, Risto on a team that knows what theyre doing) Risto goes to Toronto and gets 70 next year, and Mittelstadt gets 60-70 with even more room to grow, where Kadri comes in and gets 50-60 with no room to grow and Nylander gets 60-70. The Sabres can address their needs without making a division rival even better. Weve both defended Risto enough to know that he'll bounce back. The Sabres dont need to address 2c. Mittelstadt will be fine. He jumped from high school to the NHL in less than 2 years and everyone wants him to meet their expectations immediately. They can get tough analytic darlings in the bottom 6 for cheap - even as UFAs. The coach staff is the main priority, they absolutely need to knock it out of the park first, then address the bottom 6. They wont move a Risto, or names like this, till this team has a few months under this new staff

Well if you ignore the estimation of value, sure then it cracks down.

When speaking in offensive capability, Risto might be close to a top pair D. But in his own end he's been pretty much no good.

Thinking about the teams in the league Risto would be the top pair RHD in only 9 teams (ARI, CHI, DET, EDM, NJ, NYR, TB, VAN, VGK) (excluding BUF), and in couple of these teams like ARI and VGK only if you don't include LHDs that play right side like Hjalmarsson and Schmidt. NYI is also debatable, but all other teams have better RHDs.

So nope, Ristolainen is not a top pair RHD. He's a TOP4 D, more or less.
justaBoss et Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2019 à 8 h 5
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 181
Zaitsev is basically on the move due to cap reasons, and Ullmark definitely is not worth a 1st.

That trade was constructed like this
Nylander+1st = Mittelstadt+Ullmark
Kadri = Ristolainen
Zaitsev = 7th

But here is where that is wrong, Mitts > Nylander + late first
and Zaitsev + 2nd = 7th
25 avr. 2019 à 8 h 46
Démarrer sujet
What in tarnation
Quoting: timmeejr
But here is where that is wrong, Mitts > Nylander + late first
and Zaitsev + 2nd = 7th

Lmfao I'm not a fan of Nylander in any way but there a two years of age cap between the two of them and Mittelstadt hasn't done anything that makes him that much more valuable...

Honestly the only way I'm going to accept your claim is that Mittelstadt scores over 70 points next year. Nylander scored 61 points on his second year at the same age.
GMTD a aimé ceci.
4 sept. 2020 à 13 h 45
Eichel Tower
Quoting: justaBoss
Lmfao I'm not a fan of Nylander in any way but there a two years of age cap between the two of them and Mittelstadt hasn't done anything that makes him that much more valuable...

Honestly the only way I'm going to accept your claim is that Mittelstadt scores over 70 points next year. Nylander scored 61 points on his second year at the same age.

LOL
How does your trade look now.
You and I were the only people who liked it.
I would kill to have Kadri, Nylander and Zaitsev now. As well the 13th OA in this draft.
4 sept. 2020 à 14 h 45
Démarrer sujet
What in tarnation
LOL
How does your trade look now.
You and I were the only people who liked it.
I would kill to have Kadri, Nylander and Zaitsev now. As well the 13th OA in this draft.

Hindsight rules the f*cking internet, am I right?
GMTD a aimé ceci.
4 sept. 2020 à 16 h 49
Eichel Tower
Hindsight rules the f*cking internet, am I right?

But ONLY you and I saw this as a great trade for Buffalo.
EVERY one else thought it was terrible for Buffalo.
With Kadri and Nylander look at the top two lines:
Olofsson Eichel Reinhart
Skinner Kadri Nylander
Add in the moves actually made at the start of the season:
Vesey Johansson Okposo
Girgensons Larsson Rodrigues/Sobotka
Dahlin Milller
McCabe Jokiharju
Scandella Montour
OMW, that has playoffs written all over it.
But Krueger would have figured out a way to mess it up any way.

Buffalo fans are really stupid.
There are a few but most a just dumb.
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
4 sept. 2020 à 16 h 55
Démarrer sujet
What in tarnation
But ONLY you and I saw this as a great trade for Buffalo.
EVERY one else thought it was terrible for Buffalo.
With Kadri and Nylander look at the top two lines:
Olofsson Eichel Reinhart
Skinner Kadri Nylander
Add in the moves actually made at the start of the season:
Vesey Johansson Okposo
Girgensons Larsson Rodrigues/Sobotka
Dahlin Milller
McCabe Jokiharju
Scandella Montour
OMW, that has playoffs written all over it.
But Krueger would have figured out a way to mess it up any way.

Buffalo fans are really stupid.
There are a few but most a just dumb.

It's been 18 months since this post...I wonder what I was smoking back then lol

Guess I had a kind of premonition about the development of these players...because now it looks so stupidly in favor of Sabres.

One thing though - Botterill would likely have skipped that Nylander-Jokiharju trade since they had Zaitsev there to play the 2nd pair...
4 sept. 2020 à 17 h 11
Eichel Tower
Modifié 4 sept. 2020 à 17 h 24
It's been 18 months since this post...I wonder what I was smoking back then lol

Guess I had a kind of premonition about the development of these players...because now it looks so stupidly in favor of Sabres.

One thing though - Botterill would likely have skipped that Nylander-Jokiharju trade since they had Zaitsev there to play the 2nd pair...

IDK about that.
When Botterill traded O'Reilly, he had to. Ryan practically begged to be traded.
Then he made a bad trade twice Scandella for a forth and the forth for Frolik.
EDIT:
But his other trades were all great. Miller, Montour, Skinner. All three for about the value of Skinner a first, 2 seconds and a third.

I think it was Stan Bowman who contacted Botterill, how could any one turn down that deal?
But he may have passed on Miller if he had Zaitsev.
Still only you and I saw that this was a great trade for Buffalo 18 months ago.
Too many people under rated Zaitsev.
Nylander was coming off a bad year.
Kadri was just what Buffalo needed.
AND WE GOT a first!!!!!
Buffalo wins the trade without the first.

Shibbal18 is a know nothing idiot, I almost feel like sending him this post and sticking into his face of what a jerk he is.
He never listens to any one.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage