SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

Who we picking

19 avr. 2019 à 18 h 16
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 142
Leave your opinion in the comments who we could be drafting, I think dylan cozens. Also this is my prediction on our roster for next year
19 avr. 2019 à 18 h 20
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
Honestly, I'm not a fan of taking Cozens at 3. I haven't seen a dynamic game-breaker that taking him at 3 OA would warrant, but his floor seems to be pretty high. If I'm Chicago, I go Byram or Turcotte.

Just a Wild's fan opinion, and I mean it sincerely. I have Turcotte graded as the second best center in the draft.
Logan03 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2019 à 18 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: TanSor
Honestly, I'm not a fan of taking Cozens at 3. I haven't seen a dynamic game-breaker that taking him at 3 OA would warrant, but his floor seems to be pretty high. If I'm Chicago, I go Byram or Turcotte.

Just a Wild's fan opinion, and I mean it sincerely. I have Turcotte graded as the second best center in the draft.

I agree it’s either Turcotte or cozens because Cozens has a good amount of points per games played and Turcotte seems really good too, I don’t want Byram tho, drafting another d man would be a waste we already have Gus who’s only 26 and a lot of elite/ top 4 prospects, who are jokiharju, boqvist who are both elite and Beudin, Mitchell, krys who are top 4, we are really Stacked defenseivly
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2019 à 18 h 28
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5
I'm normally an advocate for picking either a center or a defenseman in the top 10 (or the first round in general really), but this Podkolzin kid looks like an absolute animal. Kind of reminds me of a young Marian Hossa.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2019 à 18 h 30
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 390
Turcotte or Cozens imo
Logan03 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2019 à 18 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ConnorsCousin
Turcotte or Cozens imo

Yeah same
19 avr. 2019 à 18 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: IceamiGO
I'm normally an advocate for picking either a center or a defenseman in the top 10 (or the first round in general really), but this Podkolzin kid looks like an absolute animal. Kind of reminds me of a young Marian Hossa.

Idk I haven’t really seen much of him I’ll have to look at him a bit more
19 avr. 2019 à 19 h 5
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,205
It's going to be Podkozlin, Turcotte or Cozens. Podkozlin has a higher ceiling and potential then anyone in the draft other then Hughes and about par with Kappo. Kappo is more NHL ready and less risky but Podkozlin is close to NHL ready but signed for 2 years to SKA in the KHL. Today Kappo is a better player but the ceilings aren't far off from one another. Podkozlin is going to be one hell of a player in a few years.

Turcotte is the more dynamic player to Cozens IMO. That said, Cozens is going to be NHL ready much faster and a much bigger Center which the Hawks need. Cozens is being compared with Getzlaf. Cozens is a fast version of Strome and should be better then Strome in a few years. Strome's largest problems is he is slow, not great at faceoffs and his shot is just okay; Cozens solves all of Strome's shortcomings. Not to knock Strome, he has a very high hockey IQ, passes well and is not afraid of being in the dirty areas.
Logan03 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage