Forums/Dallas Stars

Dallas have legit the worse D core in the league

15 avr. 2019 à 23 h 10
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,659
15 avr. 2019 à 23 h 12
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
They were second in goals against this year. I know there’s a lot of things that factor into that like team defence and great goaltending but there’s no way they have the worst D core in the league
aedoran et justaBoss a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2019 à 23 h 12
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,449
On the bright side, Stars' d-core performs better offensively than their actual forwards...

...oh wait, there's really nothing bright in that...
Poehling, mhockey91 et EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2019 à 23 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: mhockey91
They were second in goals against this year. I know there’s a lot of things that factor into that like team defence and great goaltending but there’s no way they have the worst D core in the league

Quoting: BurgerBoss
On the bright side, Stars' d-core performs better offensively than their actual forwards...

...oh wait, there's really nothing bright in that...

They need to get 2 better RHD this offseason
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2019 à 23 h 14
Billy739
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,629
not really they just need to sign an Erik Karlsson and they are set all around .
its why they were so aggressively trying to land him when OTT was selling but they wanted Heiskanen which killed all talks going forward .

they know they need a RD star and if they dont land Karlsson i think it will be Subban they target next as he's not been the solution in NSH on the back end so its more likely they keep their long time core of Josi,Ellis and Ekholm together knowing the return from a Subban can put them over talent wise longterm .
Poehling et mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2019 à 23 h 15
Mentions "j'aime": 11,984

Rocco Grimaldi's goal tonight was all Bishop.
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2019 à 23 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Billy739
not really they just need to sign an Erik Karlsson and they are set all around .
its why they were so aggressively trying to land him when OTT was selling but they wanted Heiskanen which killed all talks going forward .

they know they need a RD star and if they dont land Karlsson i think it will be Subban they target next as he's not been the solution in NSH on the back end so its more likely they keep their long time core of Josi,Ellis and Ekholm together knowing the return from a Subban can put them over talent wise longterm .

My eyes are bleeding watching Fedun & Polak lmao
Billy739 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2019 à 23 h 17
What in tarnation
Quoting: Poehling

I like Polak's physicality. I'd keep him as our 3rd pair RHD.

But we need someone on the 2nd pair. I'd go after Niskanen or Strålman maybe.
Billy739, mhockey91 et Poehling a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2019 à 23 h 17
Billy739
Mentions "j'aime": 1,629
Quoting: Poehling

yeah its the old tactic they used during the early expansion era
if you cant fill the roles with talent , use grit .

Polak i actually like but only when utilized like in TML or STL as the 6th D . (like we did Emelin during his good seasons before they tried making him Weber's Partner )
Poehling a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2019 à 23 h 20

I agree. I can totally see Stars going all in for Karlsson. What do you think subban would cost? Idk if Dallas has enough “top end” pieces.

Lmao here’s an interesting one: Subban for Benn.
15 avr. 2019 à 23 h 23
What in tarnation
I agree. I can totally see Stars going all in for Karlsson. What do you think subban would cost? Idk if Dallas has enough “top end” pieces.

Lmao here’s an interesting one: Subban for Benn.

Or man please no both Benn and Subban are good but I dislike Subban and love Benn.

Btw I'm just assuming that you're a PIT fan by your profile pic. I was about to ask that what would be asking price for Schultz? He'd be nice addition to Stars 2nd pair...
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2019 à 23 h 30
Quoting: BurgerBoss
Or man please no both Benn and Subban are good but I dislike Subban and love Benn.

Btw I'm just assuming that you're a PIT fan by your profile pic. I was about to ask that what would be asking price for Schultz? He'd be nice addition to Stars 2nd pair...

Fair enough, I think the value is pretty good though. Both superstars who had a rough year.

As for Schultz, don’t think pens are gonna move him. They need D. Maatta is as good as gone, which leaves our top 4 as: Dumo, letang, Schultz, Johnson (who I hope is gone as well but prolly not)

Maybe if pens trade kessel for a D Schultz is expandable but as of right now probably not
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2019 à 23 h 34
What in tarnation
Fair enough, I think the value is pretty good though. Both superstars who had a rough year.

As for Schultz, don’t think pens are gonna move him. They need D. Maatta is as good as gone, which leaves our top 4 as: Dumo, letang, Schultz, Johnson (who I hope is gone as well but prolly not)

Maybe if pens trade kessel for a D Schultz is expandable but as of right now probably not

I thought so as well.
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
19 nov. 2020 à 16 h 7
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1

Sure, but Klingberg is a RD. So is Heiskanen. If you really think about it, they need more LD.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage