Forums/Armchair-GM

Zucker for Kase a Fenton 1 for 1 special

Créé par: TanSor
Date de création initiale: mar 2, 2019
Publié: 2 mar 2019 à 21 h 04
Équipe: 2018-19 Wild du Minnesota
Explications
Thoughts? Ducks are stacked at RW, the Wild are stacked at LW, the Ducks make a ton of sense as a trading partner to me. Zucker is the better player right now but Kase still has room to grow.
Transactions
MIN
  1. Kase, Ondrej
ANA
  1. Zucker, Jason
Rachats de contrats
  • Tyler Ennis: 2 166 667 $
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
  • Devan Dubnyk: 2 166 666 $ (50%)
ANNÉE DE REPÊCHAGERONDE 1RONDE 2RONDE 3RONDE 4RONDE 5RONDE 6RONDE 7
MIN
MIN
MIN
BOS
WSH
MIN
VGK
MIN
MIN
MIN
MIN
MIN
MIN
MIN
MIN
WPG
MIN
MIN
MIN
MIN
MIN
MIN
MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2479 500 000 $67 192 755 $25 000 $2 675 000 $12 307 245 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
MIN
Greenway, Jordan
916 666 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
MIN
Staal, Eric
3 500 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 1
MIN
Donato, Ryan
900 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
MIN
Fiala, Kevin
863 333 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
MIN
Eriksson Ek, Joel
894 167 $
C
RFA - 1
ANA
Kase, Ondrej
2 600 000 $
AD
RFA - 3
MIN
Parise, Zach
7 538 461 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
MIN
Koivu, Mikko
5 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
MIN
Kunin, Luke
925 000 $
AD, C
RFA - 2
MIN
Foligno, Marcus
2 875 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
MIN
Rask, Victor
4 000 000 $
C
UFA - 4
MIN
Brown, J.T.
687 500 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
MIN
Suter, Ryan
7 538 461 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
MIN
Dumba, Matt
6 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
MIN
Dubnyk, Devan
2 166 667 $
G
NTC
UFA - 3
MIN
Brodin, Jonas
4 166 667 $
DG
UFA - 3
MIN
Spurgeon, Jared
5 187 500 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 2
MIN
Stalock, Alex
650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
MIN
Seeler, Nick
725 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
MIN
Pateryn, Greg
2 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
MIN
Fehr, Eric
1 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
MIN
Åberg, Pontus
650 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
MIN
Bitetto, Anthony
650 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
MIN
Hunt, Brad
650 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 mar 2019 à 21 h 11
Ragsandbluesfan
Rejoint: nov 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,260
Its about even, that being being said anaheim has no reason to do this
TanSor a aimé ceci.
2 mar 2019 à 21 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: jun 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,798
Quoting: Ragsandbluesfan

The main reason to me is that they have Perry, Silfverberg, Rakell, Sprong, and potentially Terry on RW while they have Shore, Ritchie, and sometimes Rakell (who I think should be on the RW) at LW. Their LW group is significantly weaker than their RW group, and they aren't getting that much older with this trade. If they decide to develop Terry as a RW, Kase is in the way of allowing him to develop into a quality winger. Zucker helps balance that for them and provides good offense from the left side.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 mar 2019 à 21 h 28
Stars and Bolts fan
Rejoint: oct 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,553
It's pretty good. Probably MIN must take some salary out of ANA (Eaves for example). I doubt ANA have $3M to spare for this trade.
TanSor a aimé ceci.
2 mar 2019 à 21 h 32
Ragsandbluesfan
Quoting: TanSor
The main reason to me is that they have Perry, Silfverberg, Rakell, Sprong, and potentially Terry on RW while they have Shore, Ritchie, and sometimes Rakell (who I think should be on the RW) at LW. Their LW group is significantly weaker than their RW group, and they aren't getting that much older with this trade. If they decide to develop Terry as a RW, Kase is in the way of allowing him to develop into a quality winger. Zucker helps balance that for them and provides good offense from the left side.

Kase and rakell can both play RW and terry can play C
2 mar 2019 à 21 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Kase and rakell can both play RW and terry can play C

I understand that. What I'm saying is the Ducks have a huge logjam at RW:
Silfverberg
Kase
Perry
Rakell (who can play LW or C, but should be playing RW)
Sprong
Terry (who can play center, but the Ducks already have Getzlaf, Henrique, Kesler, and Steel at center)

and on LW they have:
Ritchie
Shore

which is significantly weaker than their RW group. The Ducks can't really fit Terry in anywhere in their lineup whether they decide he's a center or a RW. Trading Kase for Zucker opens up a spot for Terry to develop while strengthening their left side and not getting much older.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 mar 2019 à 21 h 45
Ragsandbluesfan
Silfverberg
Kase
Perry
Sprong
Terry (who can play center, but the Ducks already have Getzlaf, Henrique, Kesler, and Steel at center)

and on LW they have:
Ritchie
Shore

which is significantly weaker than their RW group. The Ducks can't really fit Terry in anywhere in their lineup whether they decide he's a center or a RW. Trading Kase for Zucker opens up a spot for Terry to develop while strengthening their left side and not getting much older.

But this exact deal is an L for anaheim is what im saying
2 mar 2019 à 21 h 56
Jah1722
Rejoint: jan 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 956
Silfverberg
Kase
Perry
Sprong

and on LW they have:
Ritchie
Shore

Being right handed doesn’t mean you have to play the right side and vice versa. Panarin Kane and Kucherov all play their off side and are 3 elite wingers. Rakell plays the left. Silf can play the left. Sprong is the last nhl player on the winger depth chart for the ducks.

Also now with Zucker where does Comtois play?
2 mar 2019 à 22 h 00
Watches no games
Rejoint: jui 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 763

I like Rakell better on LW. I think that a lot of people underrate Zucker, who's in my eyes a great winger on a good contract. Issue is that Kase, again for me, is one of the most underrated players in the game. His cap hit is ridiculously low compared to how he controls play on the ice, in both directions
2 mar 2019 à 22 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jah1722
Being right handed doesn’t mean you have to play the right side and vice versa. Panarin Kane and Kucherov all play their off side and are 3 elite wingers. Rakell plays the left. Silf can play the left. Sprong is the last nhl player on the winger depth chart for the ducks.

Also now with Zucker where does Comtois play?

Shore and Ritchie are bottom 6 guys IMO, so you can have Rakell, Zucker, Comtois, Ritchie on the left and have Shore play 4C. Run with Perry, Silf, Terry, Sprong on the right.

I understand you don't have to match handedness to position, but for 95% of players that is what works best for them. As a Wild fan, I've watched many players fail on their offwings.

Quoting: MelonVK
I like Rakell better on LW. I think that a lot of people underrate Zucker, who's in my eyes a great winger on a good contract. Issue is that Kase, again for me, is one of the most underrated players in the game. His cap hit is ridiculously low compared to how he controls play on the ice, in both directions

That's fair, Kase is very underrated. What if we throw in Belpedio, a young RD prospect and you add a depth forward such as Shore?
2 mar 2019 à 22 h 29
First NY Then LA
Rejoint: jun 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,786
Silfverberg
Kase
Perry
Sprong

and on LW they have:
Ritchie
Shore

In addition, Carter Rowney has shown flashes of being a perfectly acceptable 4th-line center and is signed for two more years, and don't forget that Kiefer Sherwood has also shown promise on RW.
TanSor a aimé ceci.
2 mar 2019 à 22 h 35
First NY Then LA

I disagree. Staying with the same roster next season is not the way to do better this season. Add younger guys like Comtois, Steel, Jones, Terry, Sherwood, Mahura, Megna and Welinski. But you should also add some veterans to the mix.
TanSor a aimé ceci.
2 mar 2019 à 22 h 38
First NY Then LA
Quoting: BurgerBoss
It's pretty good. Probably MIN must take some salary out of ANA (Eaves for example). I doubt ANA have $3M to spare for this trade.

I don't think we'll have a cap problem next season. See my construction posted after @TanSor posted this one. And there's always the remote (and heretical) prospect of buying out Eaves or even Perry (which saves $6M!).
TanSor a aimé ceci.
2 mar 2019 à 22 h 39
Jah1722
Rejoint: jan 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 956
Shore and Ritchie are bottom 6 guys IMO, so you can have Rakell, Zucker, Comtois, Ritchie on the left and have Shore play 4C. Run with Perry, Silf, Terry, Sprong on the right.

I understand you don't have to match handedness to position, but for 95% of players that is what works best for them. As a Wild fan, I've watched many players fail on their offwings.

That's fair, Kase is very underrated. What if we throw in Belpedio, a young RD prospect and you add a depth forward such as Shore?

Shore is definitely bottom 6 but I think the Ritchie of this season can play up and down the line up. What about Jones?

Henrique, Shore, Ritchie, Sprong and Fowler seem to be the Ducks that are available this offseason unless they get Perry to waive which is unlikely. I can’t see a duck team retooling trading their young wingers. Kase is on a very team friendly deal and Terry who traded in you’re last post is on an ELC.

I just don’t see MIN and ANA being good trade partners. They’re both trying to do the same thing. Shake it up and get younger.
2 mar 2019 à 22 h 42
First NY Then LA
But this exact deal is an L for anaheim is what im saying

You are absolutely right that Kase shows every sign of being a #1 or #2 RW, and if he stays in Anaheim, that is what I fervently hope for him. But Zucker has already proven (over more than a few years) that he is a #1 LW. I don't see this as a loss for the Ducks unless Zucker suddenly develops a series of severe injuries, and as to that, there's more to worry about Kase's health than Zucker's.
TanSor a aimé ceci.
2 mar 2019 à 22 h 51
Rejoint: jui 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 124
Really like this Trade for both Side I’m really liking the idea of a getting younger and getting faster Minnesota was the oldest team in the league a lot of players like Kuinin, Erikkson Ek etc are really showing signs of good Development Minnesota what I think is the true #1 Bonfide center
OldNYIfan et TanSor a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Supprimer une option
Soumettre le sondage