25 févr. 2019 à 10 h 55
Trade confirmed: New York Rangers - Winnipeg Jets
Détails de la transaction
Les Rangers de New York font l’acquisition de:
Logo de Rangers de New York
Brendan Lemieux · 839 167 $839 167 $832 500 $
Choix de 1e ronde en 2019 (WPG - #20 - Ville Heinola) [Conditionnel]*
Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (WPG - #111 - Noah Laba) [Conditionnel]**
*Conditions: Si le choix de 1e ronde en 2019 se veut parmi le top-3 lors du prochain repêchage, les Rangers recevront plutôt le choix de 1e ronde des Jets en 2020.

Résultat : Les Rangers reçoivent le choix de 1e ronde des Jets en 2019.
**Conditions: Le choix est transféré aux Rangers seulement si Winnipeg remporte la Coupe Stanley en 2018-19.

**Résultat: La condition n'ayant pas été respectée, aucun choix n'est transféré.
Somme: 839 167 $839 167 $832 500 $
Variation: -4 335 833 $
Variation: -4 335 833 $
Variation: +832 500 $
Les Jets de Winnipeg font l’acquisition de:
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
Kevin Hayes · 5 175 000 $5 175 000 $5 175 000 $
Somme: 5 175 000 $5 175 000 $5 175 000 $
Variation: +4 335 833 $
Variation: +4 335 833 $
Variation: +5 175 000 $
25 févr. 2019 à 10 h 58
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 57
Very fair return for Gotham if you ask me
25 févr. 2019 à 10 h 58
Jay27
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,103
Both teams get what they need. Good trade.
toque, Missouri et OvisBabes a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2019 à 10 h 59
Habs/Pens fan
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 273
Honestly it's pretty fair, both teams get what they want honestly.
toque et Missouri a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2019 à 11 h 1
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,675
It's a fair trade, but I'm giving the edge to WPG (and a loss to OTT...Stone's value just dropped) because I think this deal...so far...has the best value out of all the TDL moves. WPG isn't selling the farm AND they're getting what they need...a SOLID Center.
25 févr. 2019 à 11 h 2
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
I like it for both teams.
toque a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2019 à 11 h 8
Jetsfan
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,589
How I look at this was WPG was trading their 1st pick regardless of who it was...Stone, Panarin, Hayes etc...

With Ehlers back, Lemieux also got expendable as Maurice likes Appleton better.

For NYR, they got value back for someone that isnt re-signing(i guess) with them...unless they have a handshake deal knowing WPG wont re-sign him to get him back come July.
toque a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2019 à 11 h 14
I'm a Skatman
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 295
on the plus side, we probably won't see another McLeod in New York any time soon. that's the best thing I can say about this trade
25 févr. 2019 à 11 h 24
Tspky
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 980
I really like this trade for the rangers-- i would've pushed for a better conditional pick and had it on hayes resigning in WPG.
Rangers can always (probably would be a mistake) sign hayes in the offseason.

NY wins because they get a good young physical forward in Lemieux plus a first rounder-- for someone they may not resign. Yes it would've been nice to add Appleton but they get a physical presence that DQ commands. Solid player in both the OHL and AHL that will stick up for teammates. He will do well with the rangers considering they've lacked grit lately and get a productive player rather than a McLeod type player.

WPG wins because Hayes is a huge center that'll play well with Laine and Ehlers. Pass first which should help Laine continue his rebound from the drought. Plus they didn't give away a top 3 prospect in Niku, Ves or Appleton
25 févr. 2019 à 11 h 35
Jetsfan
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,589
Is it just me or is the 4th rounder a wacky part of this trade. Its one of those things that the Jets wont care to give it up(it means they win a cup) and the NYR wont care, of course(they get an extra pick)....not too sure why it was added...
GeraltofRivia a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2019 à 11 h 37
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,579
Fair deal for both sides. Happy with the trade as a Jets fan
25 févr. 2019 à 11 h 49
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 92
As trade in general its pretty fair. However, I think NY did a good job trading Hayes. He is not competing at his potential, I mean he is still decent player, but he can be a slacker at times and it could be contiguous. Perhaps he will fit better with Jets, we will see. I wouldn't want him on my team, so NY won, I think. (get rid of Shatenkirk and good to go).
25 févr. 2019 à 12 h 2
Go Jets Go
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,178
I think that this is an extremely fair trade and exactly what I was hoping Winnipeg would do. Good job by both sides.
25 févr. 2019 à 12 h 42
Math and Sports
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 162
Didn't lose Vesalainen, Niku, or Appleton. It's a good day for Winnipeg.
25 févr. 2019 à 13 h 41
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
OVERPAYMENT. That first for a rental not nearly worth it.
pavelisgoat a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2019 à 13 h 46
GM67
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 316
Winnipeg is a HUGE team already and they just got even bigger!
25 févr. 2019 à 16 h 55
JetBoi
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 18
Great haul for an overpaid forward.
29 juin 2019 à 3 h 32
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 60
Rangers wont this huge just like the Trouba trade... Shows how silly people are who voted for Jets... Hayes ha that 3-0 goal to put them ahead of Blues but stopped his own goal from going in just to give idea how badly Winnipeg lot this long and short smile... They didn't want to pay him 7M so traded him away for like a 5th rounder hehe wink... Yet guy they traded will be a better player short/long term over Hayes for the money smile...
11 juill. 2019 à 23 h 34
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Quoting: Daoloth
Rangers wont this huge just like the Trouba trade... Shows how silly people are who voted for Jets... Hayes ha that 3-0 goal to put them ahead of Blues but stopped his own goal from going in just to give idea how badly Winnipeg lot this long and short smile... They didn't want to pay him 7M so traded him away for like a 5th rounder hehe wink... Yet guy they traded will be a better player short/long term over Hayes for the money smile...

Well to be fair in February, when everyone looked at the trade it was a fair deal for both sides. Now going back and looking at it after everything that has happened it is obvious the Rangers won. But you can't judge the people who thought the Jets won this trade as silly because they obviously could not have predicted what happened. They were just going off of what was occurring at the time of the actual trade
13 juill. 2019 à 4 h 17
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 60
Quoting: FlyersFan28
Well to be fair in February, when everyone looked at the trade it was a fair deal for both sides. Now going back and looking at it after everything that has happened it is obvious the Rangers won. But you can't judge the people who thought the Jets won this trade as silly because they obviously could not have predicted what happened. They were just going off of what was occurring at the time of the actual trade

I only said those who voted that JEts won were silly nothing related to those who voted it as a fair trade... "Shows how silly people are who voted for jets..." So those that thought it was a fair deal then or now I didn't speak about. I'm biased so I liked the Rangers in this trade... They were supposed to be rebuilding... GEtting a younger guy who would be RFA instead of UFA who was 1st round pick of Chicago that they signed for nothing... Media reports were making it seem Hayes wanted like 5/6M or too much money for Rangers looking at his stats/last contract... I had always wanted the player Rangers got during draft or in general... I was glad JEts had him so kinda bummed they traded him... I always thought Hayes was decent, felt he would be better than Duclair who many cried about when they traded him for Yandle...

Thanks for taking time to make first post on here related to me smile. I always liked this move for Rangers then, especially now smile. I think Hayes is good though, just not 7M+ a season cap hit kinda money. I was hoping it would work out better for Jets in playoffs having Hayes... I really didn't think that helped the team that much losing player they traded to get him... Then the off season Jets had they wont have to worry about winning cup as any conditions on a trade for a while smile.

I read this a bit wrong... Anyways even back then I still thought they were silly since I thought player they traded was as good/better w/ higher potential/upside than Hayes... I could see how back then people voted it to be a fair deal though. EVen now somebody can think it was a fair deal. I like Jets so wasn't happy when they traded away Lem for this dude... I like Hayes so hoped it would pan out, maybe if they beat Blues they win the cup but I Doubt it smile. Hayes was probably going to be a rental since he was due as UFA... Jets likely were not going to be able to sign him... So only way Jets would win the trade in theory is if they get a Cup or at very least retained Hayes for a decent cap hit... Given their history, how Stastny walked it wasn't probably going to happen...

I'm sorry I read the reply bit wrong to start off... It looks worse now, yet even then I think it was pretty silly to think JEts won... Those who voted Rangers or even fair deal... I can see that, since they might have thought JEts would win cup at time of trade... Yet they had to pretty much expect Hayes to walk as UFA, while guy traded is RFA making things better for team to keep. This is kind of a Boom/Bust type deal, considering how Jets lost many key players this season already frown... Thanks for taking time to reply to me of all the people on here as 1st post... Good Luck w/ Hayes on Flyers too smile...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage