Who won the trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

24 févr. 2019 à 13 h 14
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
Quoting: Capitalfail67
Caps are more talented and physical than nyi imo. And bob doesn’t always preform well. Caps added Jensen which makes us way better rhd was weak

More physical, who one player wilson? He's a goon and his days are numbered if he does something stupid and even he knows it. Now that he makes a lot more money than he use to, I'm sure he thinks twice about being a jackass. He knows the next one might be a year and 5 million down the drain. The league has had it with him. Then you got all of nothing. Oshie is small. Orpik is slow. Ov is slow. There really isn't a whole lot there. It's one of the reasons the caps have been slumping. They don't have a real wilson anymore. They chopped his balls off the second they took 1/4 of his salary away and told him next time it will be more.

I really don't see players on washington that match up well against Barzel and co. The islanders are clearly more talented. CBJ is the only team in the east that can match that.
awesome a aimé ceci.
24 févr. 2019 à 14 h 46
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,197
Quoting: pharrow
More physical, who one player wilson? He's a goon and his days are numbered if he does something stupid and even he knows it. Now that he makes a lot more money than he use to, I'm sure he thinks twice about being a jackass. He knows the next one might be a year and 5 million down the drain. The league has had it with him. Then you got all of nothing. Oshie is small. Orpik is slow. Ov is slow. There really isn't a whole lot there. It's one of the reasons the caps have been slumping. They don't have a real wilson anymore. They chopped his balls off the second they took 1/4 of his salary away and told him next time it will be more.

I really don't see players on washington that match up well against Barzel and co. The islanders are clearly more talented. CBJ is the only team in the east that can match that.

CBJ First Round losers. They'll choke.
Capitalfail67 a aimé ceci.
24 févr. 2019 à 15 h 3
Banni
Quoting: draft_em_sign_em_trade_em
CBJ First Round losers. They'll choke.

nope not this year. I'm not even a CBJ fan and I have to give it to them. If they keep Panarin, they are deadly. That's a roster as good as any other in the league if not better.
24 févr. 2019 à 15 h 12
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Going all in to finally win a playoff series.
24 févr. 2019 à 17 h 18
Caps fan idk why
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,344

You don’t watch the caps at all.

Ovi isn’t slow and he’s physical.
Wilson
Oshie
Nisk
Orpik
Eller
Jaskin
Orlov

Even backstrom is hard to knock off the puck

Caps are one of the biggest teams in the nhl ha.
24 févr. 2019 à 17 h 41
Caps fan idk why

Capitals have 3 guys in the top 50 in hits and cbj have 2..... ovi is top 20 nisk and Wilson are top 50 ha

I’m looking at top 200 hitters capitals have more guy than cbj. Do you just blindly make statements? Bc what you said just isn’t true.
gregb569 a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2019 à 5 h 44
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Say what you will about Ottawa and their treatment of good roster players that want money, they are still really good at drafting, developing, and trading for more picks/players to draft/develop, thus creating a cyclical system in harmony with the ebbs and flows of the Gary Bettman NHL. Some take this valuation of money over a person as a sign that Ottawa's owner must be really long in the Schnauzer (nudge, nudge, wink, wink), but there's another interpretation. If a player deems himself to be exuberantly more valuable than his team (gets 10mil+; worth 2 5-7mil players, even though 1v2 he loses), then he is signaling his intent to make it more difficult for the team to become better, because he wants more money. So who in this scenario is the really long Schnauzer? The owner, trying to keep his team competitive in a dishonest market, or the player, trying to make more money because he doesn't really care about his lowly teammates? There is always a middle ground in these contract negotiations, but if a player deems himself a star, with star like value, then he immediately becomes a problem on teams that can't afford stars.
25 févr. 2019 à 5 h 50
Banni
Capitals have 3 guys in the top 50 in hits and cbj have 2..... ovi is top 20 nisk and Wilson are top 50 ha

I’m looking at top 200 hitters capitals have more guy than cbj. Do you just blindly make statements? Bc what you said just isn’t true.

it's not about hits. Hell the penguins lead the league in hits, it doesn't make them the most physical team and we both know it.
There is real grit on CBJ. Foligno, Anderson, Jenner, Dubinski is still there, Dubois, and they skate. Ov doesn't skate.
There is a lot of toughness on that CBJ team. You're kidding yourself if you don't want to recognize it.
25 févr. 2019 à 11 h 48
Caps fan idk why
it's not about hits. Hell the penguins lead the league in hits, it doesn't make them the most physical team and we both know it.
There is real grit on CBJ. Foligno, Anderson, Jenner, Dubinski is still there, Dubois, and they skate. Ov doesn't skate.
There is a lot of toughness on that CBJ team. You're kidding yourself if you don't want to recognize it.

first let address the elephant in the room. ovechkin is top 10 in points and 1st in goals.....also top 15 in hit and he doesnt skate? that is easily the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time....complete bias and just low iq

and its not all about hits but its about hits....capitals literally hit everything that moves....we are big and physical....and the guys on the nyi that have "grit" are 3rd 4th liners.....our top line has 2 of the nhl top 50 hitters.....our top d pair is also in the top 50........capitals are a team that wont get pushed around....im sorry thats just a silly comment

now if you wanna talk about taking dumb penalties.....yeah that will be the reason why the capitals will lose....we take too many stupid penalties it'll deff cost us bc our pk is okay at best
25 févr. 2019 à 16 h 36
Banni
first let address the elephant in the room. ovechkin is top 10 in points and 1st in goals.....also top 15 in hit and he doesnt skate? that is easily the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time....complete bias and just low iq

and its not all about hits but its about hits....capitals literally hit everything that moves....we are big and physical....and the guys on the nyi that have "grit" are 3rd 4th liners.....our top line has 2 of the nhl top 50 hitters.....our top d pair is also in the top 50........capitals are a team that wont get pushed around....im sorry thats just a silly comment

now if you wanna talk about taking dumb penalties.....yeah that will be the reason why the capitals will lose....we take too many stupid penalties it'll deff cost us bc our pk is okay at best

No it isn't about hits. Like I said, the penguins are 1st in hits. It does not make them one of the more physical teams. We both know that.

Ov can be whatever in points and goals whatever. There are whole break downs on the internet on how Ov collects points. 4 other players skate their ass off doing the work on one side of the ice while he sits in his little circle waiting for the puck to shoot his one timer. Please try to deny it. You know it's true. Anyone who has ever watched film on him knows this. He really doesn't move much for a hockey player. You never see him putting the work in like a Crosby, McDavid, insert any really good player who skates here. You live in fantasy land if you think he does. When was the last time you saw Ov make 2 players look silly behind the net? Like never. If he's so good with the puck on his stick, how come he stands on the side of the ice waiting for zone entry instead of carrying the puck in. There are objective facts that you can look at to realize he isn't a skater.

His being top 50 in hits doesn't mean he skates. He takes cheap shots when he can, but don't think that equates to skating.
Case in point the recent game where he crossed checked the ranger who was on the ground. Class move. I'm sorry you have blinders on the guy. But he's slow and a statue. Not that you should expect much else. He's like 240lbs. Lets not pretend anyone weighting that is flying all over the ice. He isn't. Hell he's not even a tall 240. He's only 6'3. It would be one thing if he was 6'7 or something. But he's not.
25 févr. 2019 à 17 h 11
Caps fan idk why
No it isn't about hits. Like I said, the penguins are 1st in hits. It does not make them one of the more physical teams. We both know that.

Ov can be whatever in points and goals whatever. There are whole break downs on the internet on how Ov collects points. 4 other players skate their ass off doing the work on one side of the ice while he sits in his little circle waiting for the puck to shoot his one timer. Please try to deny it. You know it's true. Anyone who has ever watched film on him knows this. He really doesn't move much for a hockey player. You never see him putting the work in like a Crosby, McDavid, insert any really good player who skates here. You live in fantasy land if you think he does. When was the last time you saw Ov make 2 players look silly behind the net? Like never. If he's so good with the puck on his stick, how come he stands on the side of the ice waiting for zone entry instead of carrying the puck in. There are objective facts that you can look at to realize he isn't a skater.

His being top 50 in hits doesn't mean he skates. He takes cheap shots when he can, but don't think that equates to skating.
Case in point the recent game where he crossed checked the ranger who was on the ground. Class move. I'm sorry you have blinders on the guy. But he's slow and a statue. Not that you should expect much else. He's like 240lbs. Lets not pretend anyone weighting that is flying all over the ice. He isn't. Hell he's not even a tall 240. He's only 6'3. It would be one thing if he was 6'7 or something. But he's not.

ovechkin is a power forward.....id explain the difference between that and crosby but ill be wasting my breath......ovechkin can also dangle but its not part of his game. I honestly can't take you seriously.... the greatest goal scorer ever.....yeah ever doesnt skate and sits around waiting for pucks...... man you should watch another sport.
25 févr. 2019 à 17 h 15
Banni
ovechkin is a power forward.....id explain the difference between that and crosby but ill be wasting my breath......ovechkin can also dangle but its not part of his game. I honestly can't take you seriously.... the greatest goal scorer ever.....yeah ever doesnt skate and sits around waiting for pucks...... man you should watch another sport.

you should pay more attention to the game and use logic.
You want to sit here and tell me Ov skates, then say, oh but he's a power forward.
Guess what. Josh Anderson is a power forward too. He skates. He doesn't sit on one side of the ice where 4 other players do the work.
Wilson is a power forward. He skates.
This isn't rocket science. He doesn't skate. Just admit it.
Being a goal scorer who sits in the circle all games does not make you a mobile player. It does not mean you skate. Please stop equating the two. He's one of the slowest 1st line players in the game. Period.
25 févr. 2019 à 17 h 38
Caps fan idk why
You want to sit here and tell me Ov skates, then say, oh but he's a power forward.
Guess what. Josh Anderson is a power forward too. He skates. He doesn't sit on one side of the ice where 4 other players do the work.
Being a goal scorer who sits in the circle all games does not make you a mobile player. It does not mean you skate. Please stop equating the two. He's one of the slowest 1st line players in the game. Period.

that on the power play.....you can't be this stupid? or can you? power play is a set play were ovi sits in the "office".

so you think that he stands still the entire shift and doesnt move.... for 20 minutes a game ovi doesn't move at all.....

ovechkin has more blocked shots and hits than Anderson...... maybe hes just standing still and thats causing people to run into him....

your 2010 cliche ovechkin ,penguin bias comments are so outdated its embarrassing...... ovechkin has 72 points you don't score 72 points standing still. delete your account ha
25 févr. 2019 à 19 h 58
Banni
that on the power play.....you can't be this stupid? or can you? power play is a set play were ovi sits in the "office".

so you think that he stands still the entire shift and doesnt move.... for 20 minutes a game ovi doesn't move at all.....

ovechkin has more blocked shots and hits than Anderson...... maybe hes just standing still and thats causing people to run into him....

your 2010 cliche ovechkin ,penguin bias comments are so outdated its embarrassing...... ovechkin has 72 points you don't score 72 points standing still. delete your account ha

who are you kidding he sits in his circle on 5v5 too.
He's the only player in the NHL who raises his hand to come off the ice because he can't skate. Every other player manages to finish their shift.
You're a caps fan. You'll never look at the objective truth. He's slow.
26 févr. 2019 à 10 h 14
gregb569
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 390

who are you kidding he sits in his circle on 5v5 too.
He's the only player in the NHL who raises his hand to come off the ice because he can't skate. Every other player manages to finish their shift.
You're a caps fan. You'll never look at the objective truth. He's slow.

hahah dude.. It's pointless arguing with Pharrow. I've recently just made this account after being on this site for a couple months cause i've just gotten so fed up with looking at this ****s hockey takes. I'm a die hard pens fan and HATE agreeing with anything positive about the caps.. But I 100% agree with you on this one lol. Ovi is a beast, he skates, he hits, hes undeniably the best goal scorer of all time. Washington is physical, as evidence from watching the Pens series last year. Pens aren't even a small/soft team, thats also an old narrative lol. I'd honestly just stop wasting your time arguing with Pharrow because he actually has something wrong with him
Capitalfail67 et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
26 févr. 2019 à 12 h 31
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: gregb569
hahah dude.. It's pointless arguing with Pharrow. I've recently just made this account after being on this site for a couple months cause i've just gotten so fed up with looking at this ****s hockey takes. I'm a die hard pens fan and HATE agreeing with anything positive about the caps.. But I 100% agree with you on this one lol. Ovi is a beast, he skates, he hits, hes undeniably the best goal scorer of all time. Washington is physical, as evidence from watching the Pens series last year. Pens aren't even a small/soft team, thats also an old narrative lol. I'd honestly just stop wasting your time arguing with Pharrow because he actually has something wrong with him

yeah he's extremely annoying. hes your stereotypical yinzer. he also likes to pull the you never played hockey card but didn't know the difference between juniors and ncaa hockey......very low hockey iq fan.
30 oct. 2021 à 19 h 15
sensonfire
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,383
Massive fleecing by Ottawa at the time.

Absolutely massive.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage