Forums/Armchair-GM

Last nights win should change nothing

Créé par: TanSor
Équipe: 2018-19 Wild du Minnesota
Date de création initiale: 21 févr. 2019
Publié: 22 févr. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Donato looked like an absolute beast, but I'm worried he's going to fall off a cliff in 5-10 games (not for any reason really other than I'm so used to guys like Coyle, Zucker, and Granlund doing that). The offensive skill, instincts, and shot generation are definitely there. I loved the DEEK line, but I'd like to see him with his buddy Greenway. If Donato builds off the way he played tonight there's no doubt in my mind that he won't be a top 6 forward for us. I also loved what I saw from JEE, guy was a monster on the forecheck and finished the game with 6 hits and a 62.5 FOW%. I absolutely love that I'm eating my words with him, I wanted him gone earlier in the year.

I still think we should tank. We have a pretty good shot at a top 10 and possibly even top 5 pick if we are out of the playoffs. I'd love to win Hughes, but more realistically one of Cozens, Turcotte, or Dach would look great in a Wild sweater. This year's draft is very deep with quality centers and with that being our biggest organizational need, we really have to try to get one.

Staal's value just increased last night. Sell him to NYI since they are reportedly looking to add and I doubt they are on his NTC since they haven't been a contender for a couple years. Staal and Hayes are really the only quality centers left on the market now, and Staal has the added benefit that he's won a cup before and knows what it takes. I'd still consider moving Granlund if we find someone willing to give a great prospect for him. He scored a goal but was very meh. We are reportedly very interested in Fiala and Tolvanen, although both are left-shots which isn't ideal. Sounds like the only big name available now will be Stone since the Duchene trade makes it seem like Columbus is "all-in" with Panarin and Bob this year. That's good news if we decide to move Granny.
Transactions
MIN
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2019 (NYI)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MIN
Logo de NYI
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de BOS
Logo de WSH
Logo de MIN
Logo de VGK
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2179 500 000 $68 012 758 $25 000 $2 175 000 $11 487 242 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C
UFA - 1
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
916 666 $916 666 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD, C
RFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
700 000 $700 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
687 500 $687 500 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
5 187 500 $5 187 500 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 166 667 $2 166 667 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 166 667 $4 166 667 $
DG
UFA - 3
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
650 000 $650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
650 000 $650 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
650 000 $650 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
22 févr. 2019 à 14 h 10
Zuke is the goat
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,571
MTL is offering you Ylonen, Fleury and a first for Granlund. Would you like Primeau too instead of one guy in there? I think Granlund would be a hell of a fit for us (with KK)
Wild1205 a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2019 à 14 h 12
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
I don't see Donato and Greenway being together anytime soon, both are LWs in their 1st pro season. One of them would have to be playing center for it to work.

Staal did nothing to increase his value last night. His PP apple was because of Spurgeon didn't give up on a play that Staal whiffed on. His EN apple was because Donato not giving up on a play. If the Refs had eyes he would have cost the team Parise's goal.

Wild aren't getting a 1st for a guy that has 2p in the last 10 games, isn't willing to waive his NTC, and has been playing like Rask.

Zucker gets moved at the TDL, not Staal. The return for Staal will be too low for the GM/owner to throw in the towel for the season while in the middle of the Playoff picture.
Wild1205 a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2019 à 14 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
Quoting: wabit
I don't see Donato and Greenway being together anytime soon, both are LWs in their 1st pro season. One of them would have to be playing center for it to work.

Staal did nothing to increase his value last night. His PP apple was because of Spurgeon didn't give up on a play that Staal whiffed on. His EN apple was because Donato not giving up on a play. If the Refs had eyes he would have cost the team Parise's goal.

Wild aren't getting a 1st for a guy that has 2p in the last 10 games, isn't willing to waive his NTC, and has been playing like Rask.

Zucker gets moved at the TDL, not Staal. The return for Staal will be too low for the GM/owner to throw in the towel for the season while in the middle of the Playoff picture.

Zucker is harder to move due to his term and the fact he's been incredibly underwhelming this year. We'd be selling extremely low on him. 2 points are 2 points. As long as we get a 1st or 2nd + prospect for Staal, I'd be happy. He's not a long-term solution for this team.

Donato is a natural center (he played center throughout college) and he was Greenway's center at the Olympics, so it would work.

Quoting: math731
MTL is offering you Ylonen, Fleury and a first for Granlund. Would you like Primeau too instead of one guy in there? I think Granlund would be a hell of a fit for us (with KK)

I'd croak if we got that for Granny. They are good pieces but it would take a dynamic talent back if we were to move him (think guys like Tolvanen, Vesalainen, Glass, Necas, etc.). Ylonen and Fleury are solid prospects but they aren't in the same tier as the guys I mentioned.
math731 et Wild1205 a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2019 à 14 h 38
Quoting: TanSor
Zucker is harder to move due to his term and the fact he's been incredibly underwhelming this year. We'd be selling extremely low on him. 2 points are 2 points. As long as we get a 1st or 2nd + prospect for Staal, I'd be happy. He's not a long-term solution for this team.

Donato is a natural center (he played center throughout college) and he was Greenway's center at the Olympics, so it would work.

Donato is not a NHL center anymore than Granny is. Wasn't Greenway the center in the Olympics?

2p is 2p, correct, just hope no GM/scout watches any tape of the points or any of the last 10 games. None of Staal's past exploits mean much when he's playing as badly as he has been. Whoever gets him is looking at using him for 20 games plus Playoffs; that's it. The last 10 games will weigh heavy on their value of him. Staal has less value than Coyle before he was traded.

Zucker will be a hockey trade, and his value is just going to keep dropping the longer they hold on to him. The 30g season last year will still carry a little weight the rest this year, but won't mean anything after that. He's a killer of puck possession.
Wild1205 a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2019 à 14 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
Quoting: wabit
Donato is not a NHL center anymore than Granny is. Wasn't Greenway the center in the Olympics?

2p is 2p, correct, just hope no GM/scout watches any tape of the points or any of the last 10 games. None of Staal's past exploits mean much when he's playing as badly as he has been. Whoever gets him is looking at using him for 20 games plus Playoffs; that's it. The last 10 games will weigh heavy on their value of him. Staal has less value than Coyle before he was traded.

Zucker will be a hockey trade, and his value is just going to keep dropping the longer they hold on to him. The 30g season last year will still carry a little weight the rest this year, but won't mean anything after that. He's a killer of puck possession.

I thought Donato was a center in the Olympics, but I could be wrong. How do we know that? We haven't seen Donato at center on our team yet. I wouldn't assume he can't play the role just because he slotted at LW in his first game.

I still think there's teams interested in Staal. We may not get a great return for him but I'd rather that than Fenton sitting on his hands and holding on to him only for us to not sign him in free agency.

You are right with Zucker, it will be a hockey trade. But who out there would we trade him for? I know you really like Henrique, but I do not want anything to do with the guy. He's older, slower, and another left-shot center which only exacerbates our current issue of having too many left-shots, too many vets, and too many slow guys. If we move Zucker I hope it's a Coyle-esque trade where we get a very young NHL player as the centerpiece. That's a tough trade to make right now since most teams are just looking for rentals.
Wild1205 a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2019 à 14 h 51
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 126
Quoting: TanSor

I would love to Donato play Center with Greenway and Kuinin as I stated before Donato should our Project Center Like Montreal has done with Domi and of Minnesota Trades Granlund For Tolvanen or Fiala or even both I would be jumping even tho seeing Granlund traded woud hurt because he’s my favorite player but if we’re able to trade Zucker that would be great he’s having a underwhelming season and the Islanders have Stated thier willing to movie Ho-Sang so I could see a deal a 2019 2nd round and Ho-Sang and probably a Conditional 2020 First if Staal resigns
TanSor a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2019 à 15 h 20
@Wild1205
Kunin and Greenway are better options to try and turn into centers than Donato.

Going from Bruins fans Donato doesn't have the d-zone awareness/ability, skating issues, and needs to add muscle; but he has a sweet shot and good o-zone awareness. Those things scream scoring winger that can cheat out of the d-zone, not a center that has to cover the entire 200'.
Wild1205 et TanSor a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage