SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

Boston Bruins realistic deadline

Équipe: 2018-19 Bruins de Boston
Date de création initiale: 19 févr. 2019
Publié: 19 févr. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
The most probable Bruins roster post deadline considering the Bruins never truly go and nab a big time player. Backes move is more of an offseason move, but can be made now.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
UFAANSCAP HIT
1675 000 $
Transactions
BOS
  1. Chiasson, Alex
  2. Choix de 7e ronde en 2019 (EDM)
EDM
  1. Cehlárik, Peter
  2. Szwarz, Jordan
  3. Choix de 7e ronde en 2019 (NYR)
Détails additionnels:
Two players who have been fringe NHL players with term give edmonton cheap bottom six wingers to start to try and sell of pieces more, Boston gets a rental in Chiasson with a scoring touch.
BOS
  1. Glendening, Luke
  2. Choix de 7e ronde en 2020 (DET)
Détails additionnels:
Take on Cap but commit to rebuild.
DET
  1. Backes, David
  2. Forsbacka Karlsson, Jakob
  3. Johansson, Emil
  4. Choix de 5e ronde en 2019 (BOS)
Détails additionnels:
Use Forsbacka Karlsson to facilitate trade and DET taking on contract of Backes. Free up cap for BOS to sign McAvoy/Carlo in offseason
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de NYR
Logo de BOS
Logo de EDM
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de DET
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2379 500 000 $69 740 668 $774 000 $2 887 500 $9 759 332 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 666 667 $6 666 667 $
AD
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
650 000 $650 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
872 500 $872 500 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
725 000 $725 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 750 000 $$2M)
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
789 167 $789 167 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
650 000 $650 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
19 févr. 2019 à 17 h 14
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 930
Are you a bruin fan? Id rather have Celery than Chaisson this season and for the rest of their carrers. Its probably gonna take more than that to get rid of Backes and even with that, Backes doesnt waive his NTC to Detroit. Also the lines are really bad
19 févr. 2019 à 17 h 21
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Looks like the Bruins are sellers now?! Boston is 4th in the league and hot right now, why would they do that? I mean, the team doesn't improve when you trade Cehlarik, JFK and Backes for Chiasson and Glendening.
19 févr. 2019 à 17 h 31
Démarrer sujet
LoS19
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Quoting: shmoeman
Are you a bruin fan? Id rather have Celery than Chaisson this season and for the rest of their carrers. Its probably gonna take more than that to get rid of Backes and even with that, Backes doesnt waive his NTC to Detroit. Also the lines are really bad

The bruins cannot compete with Toronto and Tampa they shouldn’t be trying to go all in. With their track record they never have. I said it was realistic, Backes has an awful deal and will for Boston to part with more talent if they don’t spring on it now.

Yeah, a distant hockey fan. These are all nothing moves for a team that realisticly won’t be winning a cup this season. They free you from cap hell so you don’t have to see talented young players leave town because of your bad deals.

19 févr. 2019 à 17 h 37
Quoting: Lombardo_On_Sports19
The bruins cannot compete with Toronto and Tampa they shouldn’t be trying to go all in. With their track record they never have. I said it was realistic, Backes has an awful deal and will for Boston to part with more talent if they don’t spring on it now.

Yeah, a distant hockey fan. These are all nothing moves for a team that realisticly won’t be winning a cup this season. They free you from cap hell so you don’t have to see talented young players leave town because of your bad deals.

I find it hilarious when people say that the Bruins have no chance against the leafs in the playoffs when the Bruins are literally ahead of them in the standings with a ton of injuries this year and have always played the leafs well. Its an idiotic comment im sorry. Tampa is a different story for every team
19 févr. 2019 à 17 h 39
Démarrer sujet
LoS19
Pretty sure one team being head and shoulders above your team would be a cause to not mortgage the future for a player that won’t commit long term. Yes or no?
I find it hilarious when people say that the Bruins have no chance against the leafs in the playoffs when the Bruins are literally ahead of them in the standings with a ton of injuries this year and have always played the leafs well. Its an idiotic comment im sorry. Tampa is a different story for every team
19 févr. 2019 à 17 h 48
Pretty sure one team being head and shoulders above your team would be a cause to not mortgage the future for a player that won’t commit long term. Yes or no?

I agree the bruins shouldnt go all in for a guy like stone. but i wouldnt mind getting a 3C like brassard for a cheap price. In the playoffs, anything can happen. With the bruins G and great depth at D, anything can happen. Regardless of who we get, if the bruins young F can produce, i really think they can make a run.
19 févr. 2019 à 17 h 49
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,911

Take a look at the standings bud
19 févr. 2019 à 18 h 2
Démarrer sujet
LoS19
Quoting: Bcarlo25
Take a look at the standings bud

Yeah bud I see them, take your B’s jersey off and have a conversation, bud.
19 févr. 2019 à 18 h 12
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,911
Yeah bud I see them, take your B’s jersey off and have a conversation, bud.

The bruins can compete with Toronto. They would arguably be the favorites. Both teams are good, and the leafs could definitely win, but to say they can’t compete just sounds really out of touch with reality
19 févr. 2019 à 18 h 26
Démarrer sujet
LoS19
Reality stacks up player for player and after that muzzin trade Toronto is leaps better than Boston. Only wildcard for Boston would be if a crazy good tuukka shows up. Besides that I see zero reason to make a move at the deadline.
19 févr. 2019 à 18 h 32
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
No thanks, Detroit has no use for Backes. And i seriously doubt he'd waive his NTC for Detroit any ways.
mikearky a aimé ceci.
19 févr. 2019 à 18 h 46
Démarrer sujet
LoS19
Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58
No thanks, Detroit has no use for Backes. And i seriously doubt he'd waive his NTC for Detroit any ways.

Sorry but in the NHL today Detroit should have use for whatever deal can net them low picks and good prospects. That’s way too much of a fan perspective. A 3 year rebuild with 6 mil of Backes keeps you above the cap floor and netting young players
19 févr. 2019 à 18 h 50
B-League Player/GM
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 7
Cehlarik > Chaisson.
19 févr. 2019 à 18 h 50
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
Sorry but in the NHL today Detroit should have use for whatever deal can net them low picks and good prospects. That’s way too much of a fan perspective. A 3 year rebuild with 6 mil of Backes keeps you above the cap floor and netting young players

When has there ever been an issue with Detroit and the cap floor? Detroit's not in any danger of not reaching the cap floor, We'll resign Howard and possibly both Nyquist and Jensen as well. Like i said we've no use for Backes as a rebuilding team.
19 févr. 2019 à 18 h 52
Démarrer sujet
LoS19
Quoting: KnifeBoot28
Cehlarik > Chaisson.

I’ve seen this twice now. Maybe it’s the play style of Chiasson I prefer but I’m curious as to why you think it ya kno?
19 févr. 2019 à 18 h 57
arky
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,317

If Wings take on cap for other teams we are not doing it for free. You make it sound like you are doing us a favor. If you want us to take on Backes it will cost you, we are not going to be a dumping ground for other teams and get nothing in return. Also cap floor will not be a problem. If we are short we can use Zetterberg's and Fransen's cap hit to make up the difference.
19 févr. 2019 à 19 h 10
Démarrer sujet
LoS19
Quoting: mikearky
If Wings take on cap for other teams we are not doing it for free. You make it sound like you are doing us a favor. If you want us to take on Backes it will cost you, we are not going to be a dumping ground for other teams and get nothing in return. Also cap floor will not be a problem. If we are short we can use Zetterberg's and Fransen's cap hit to make up the difference.

I get it. For Boston, JFK and Emil johansson aren’t awful prospects. I see now that the pick is mediocre. But it’s not going to cost much more than that being a 2nd/3rd and you know it. You can’t ask for a Carlo or a Debrusk because at that point it’s a losing deal.
20 févr. 2019 à 8 h 35
Bruins Fan
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 80
"The Bruins never truly go and nab a big time player" That's stupid, they paid one of the biggest prices for one of the biggest rentals last season lol.

These players suck worse than what you're trading for them: Alex Chiasson's previous high in goals before this season was 13. Luke Glendening is a fringe 3rd liner who fits best on the 4th line of a good team, we already have that in Joakim Nordstrom.
21 févr. 2019 à 18 h 29
B-League Player/GM
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 7
I’ve seen this twice now. Maybe it’s the play style of Chiasson I prefer but I’m curious as to why you think it ya kno?

IMO it's potential or ceiling. We've had a larger sample size of Chiasson's game and we've seen him be a physical presence and pot a few goals from time to time. But I think he's a career bottom 6 guy. Cehlarik can be just as physical; they are both big bodies, but I think Cehlarik has more of an offensive upside. I know Chiasson is having a career year, but regardless of stats my opinion is based from my eye test. I loved seeing the few times he got to play with Krejci. I think given more time, they could have developed some good chemistry.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage