Who won the trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

12 févr. 2019 à 18 h 12
Trade confirmed: New York Rangers - Vancouver Canucks
Détails de la transaction
Les Rangers de New York font l’acquisition de:
Logo de Rangers de New York
Choix de 7e ronde en 2020 (VAN - #206 - Linus Öberg)
Somme: 0 $0 $0 $
Variation: 0 $
Variation: -650 000 $
Les Canucks de Vancouver font l’acquisition de:
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
Marek Mazanec · 0 $650 000 $200 000 $ (LAH/JR)
Somme: 0 $650 000 $200 000 $
Variation: +650 000 $
Variation: +200 000 $
12 févr. 2019 à 18 h 16
Buljujarvi
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,552
Solid Backup/AHL starter for VAN. wasn't amazing for Hartford.
12 févr. 2019 à 19 h 48
Crazy
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 234
good trade for rangers
12 févr. 2019 à 20 h 52
Isles For Life
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 190
I've always liked Mazanec even though he's been weak recently. Possible backup if Demko or Markstrom ****s the bed/gets injured and good AHL goalie.
ConnorMcHellebucyk a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2019 à 23 h 28
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 37
What a mess Vancouver is. They could've made this deal (or something of this caliber) as soon as Demko got hurt. But because they had noone to bring up to the NHL and Markstrom got injured, they had to put in a poor DiPietro to get lit up like a Christmas tree. I’m surprised the Rangers couldn’t squeeze out more, Gorton must’ve felt bad.
MoreOfAnIslesGuy a aimé ceci.
13 févr. 2019 à 19 h 10
Isles For Life
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 190
Quoting: CrustyPieMan
What a mess Vancouver is. They could've made this deal (or something of this caliber) as soon as Demko got hurt. But because they had noone to bring up to the NHL and Markstrom got injured, they had to put in a poor DiPietro to get lit up like a Christmas tree. I’m surprised the Rangers couldn’t squeeze out more, Gorton must’ve felt bad.

I watched that video with Ray Ferraro talking about this. I agree with Ray, the deal would've been better earlier. I think they might've hoped DiPietro would be like Carter Hart, as also said in that video. The poor guy doesn't need to be anywhere near the NHL right now and I hope his confidence doesn't take too big of a hit because of this. Always have an NHL-capable emergency goalie at the ready in the AHL for situations like this. Wish Benning would think ahead, goalie wise. Markstrom isn't as good as he thinks and Demko is just getting there. When either of them are injured, the Canucks are **** out of luck.
13 févr. 2019 à 21 h 2
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 75
Quoting: MoreOfAnIslesGuy
I watched that video with Ray Ferraro talking about this. I agree with Ray, the deal would've been better earlier. I think they might've hoped DiPietro would be like Carter Hart, as also said in that video. The poor guy doesn't need to be anywhere near the NHL right now and I hope his confidence doesn't take too big of a hit because of this. Always have an NHL-capable emergency goalie at the ready in the AHL for situations like this. Wish Benning would think ahead, goalie wise. Markstrom isn't as good as he thinks and Demko is just getting there. When either of them are injured, the Canucks are **** out of luck.

Markstrom has been carrying this team defensively. He gets no run support from the defenders in front of him and is doing his best to steal games. A goalie can only do so much when EP40 is your best defender most of the time.
MoreOfAnIslesGuy a aimé ceci.
13 févr. 2019 à 23 h 6
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 69
Quoting: CrustyPieMan

I mean its hard to call a 7th rounder a "mess" its a small blunder for sure, but no one is saying this if Dipietro played well. I doubt any development was harmed and its a very minor asset.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage