Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
3800 000 $
Transactions
DET
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2019 (BUF)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (PIT)
PIT
  1. Scandella, Marco (2 000 000 $ retained)
BUF
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2019 (PIT)
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (PIT)
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (PIT)
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de VGK
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2479 500 000 $74 949 167 $0 $982 500 $4 550 833 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
734 167 $734 167 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 5
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
C
UFA - 3
6 800 000 $6 800 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
650 000 $650 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
0 $0 $
DG
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
675 000 $675 000 $
G
UFA - 1
794 167 $794 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
812 500 $812 500 $
DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
650 000 $650 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 févr. 2019 à 14 h 2
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,240
Quoting: mhockey91
Okay buddy I tried to be nice but you’re frustrating me. Even my Habs fan friends think you’re wrong lmao.
Stepan Prime > Danult. He lead a team to a Stanley cup finals and put up much more points plus he was very solid defensively. 55/60 points Then is more than 55/60 points now. Stepan also had a much better PPG so he was clearly the better player. All danault had him was on face offs.
Agree to disagree and leave it at that

**edit**
Guzentals defensive metrics are just as good / better than Danault this year so whose really the shut down guy + puts up more points haha

I don't give a **** about your Habs friends. Just because they are Hab's fans mean nothing.
He didn't lead his team, he was apart of the team that made it to the Cap finals.
55/60 points now is still 55/60 points then. Goal scoring has barely went up.
Why are you bringing up PPG when we are comparing defensive centers. Danault starts more face-offs in the defensive zones, and has a better face-off percentage.

You find where is tells me that Guentzel makes his teammates better and those defensive numbers are because of him and I will take that as a valid point. Or we can stick to the fact that he plays with SIDNEY CROSBY and Crosby boosts all of his numbers.
12 févr. 2019 à 14 h 46
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
Quoting: HabsForEver
I don't give a **** about your Habs friends. Just because they are Hab's fans mean nothing.
He didn't lead his team, he was apart of the team that made it to the Cap finals.
55/60 points now is still 55/60 points then. Goal scoring has barely went up.
Why are you bringing up PPG when we are comparing defensive centers. Danault starts more face-offs in the defensive zones, and has a better face-off percentage.

You find where is tells me that Guentzel makes his teammates better and those defensive numbers are because of him and I will take that as a valid point. Or we can stick to the fact that he plays with SIDNEY CROSBY and Crosby boosts all of his numbers.

I’m done with this. What are you saying 55-60 points then is the same as now? Have you seen how high scoring the league is this year. Are you watching the same league as me? And because getting points is a big part of being a centre lmao. All danault has on Stepan is his face offs. That’s it. Stepan was just as good defensively and put up more points. The chart I have doesn’t go back further than 16/17 but his defensive zone stats were just as good as danaults and that was towards the end of stepans best years. From 11/12-15/16 he was great.

What you’re saying is purely based on speculation. Whose to say Guzental doesn’t get traded and do just as well as he currently is? That’s no different than Panarin. Everyone thought his production would drop removed from Kane but it’s stayed the same. Guzental could be the exact same. You’re basing your argument based off speculation of “what if Guzental doesn’t play with Crosby” but he does. I’m not denying Crosby helps, but Guzental is the most skilled guy Sid has ever played with and helps Crosby too. Ill base my argument off facts, not feelings, and the facts show that Guzental is a far superior player to danault. Use your Crosby argument all you want, but at the end of the day yours is just speculation just like when Panarin played with 100 point Patrick Kane.
I’ve gotten my point across, and I’ll end this with one of my favourites quotes:

“Facts don’t care about your feelings” - Ben Shapiro

smile
12 févr. 2019 à 14 h 54
I’m done with this. What are you saying 55-60 points then is the same as now? Have you seen how high scoring the league is this year. Are you watching the same league as me? And because getting points is a big part of being a centre lmao. All danault has on Stepan is his face offs. That’s it. Stepan was just as good defensively and put up more points. The chart I have doesn’t go back further than 16/17 but his defensive zone stats were just as good as danaults and that was towards the end of stepans best years. From 11/12-15/16 he was great.

What you’re saying is purely based on speculation. Whose to say Guzental doesn’t get traded and do just as well as he currently is? That’s no different than Panarin. Everyone thought his production would drop removed from Kane but it’s stayed the same. Guzental could be the exact same. You’re basing your argument based off speculation of “what if Guzental doesn’t play with Crosby” but he does. I’m not denying Crosby helps, but Guzental is the most skilled guy Sid has ever played with and helps Crosby too. Ill base my argument off facts, not feelings, and the facts show that Guzental is a far superior player to danault. Use your Crosby argument all you want, but at the end of the day yours is just speculation just like when Panarin played with 100 point Patrick Kane.
I’ve gotten my point across, and I’ll end this with one of my favourites quotes:

“Facts don’t care about your feelings” - Ben Shapiro

smile

How was Stepan just as good as defensively? What stats prove that?

The goals scored today compared to 2011-2016 is less than .3 Goals a game higher. Not really much of a difference. Danault starts 65% of his starts in the defensive zone compared to Stepan who has never started more than 50% in his career. You really are just bull****ting to try and get your narrative across. Just stop.

Go ahead and take a look at Guentzel's advanced stats compared to Crosby. He is highly boosted by his teammates. That is how you can tell he won't do nearly as well as he is right now. I am taking the facts I am giving and judging it based off of that. You are just giving your opinion with no facts and hope it sticks. Go look at Panarin's stats when he played with Kane, Kane benefited playing with Panarin. Stop saying you are basing your opinion off of facts, when you are providing no evidence whatsoever to back it. I don't even know why you are commenting, either you are straight up trolling, or you are just blind by your stupidity.
12 févr. 2019 à 15 h 4
How was Stepan just as good as defensively? What stats prove that?

The goals scored today compared to 2011-2016 is less than .3 Goals a game higher. Not really much of a difference. Danault starts 65% of his starts in the defensive zone compared to Stepan who has never started more than 50% in his career. You really are just bull****ting to try and get your narrative across. Just stop.

Go ahead and take a look at Guentzel's advanced stats compared to Crosby. He is highly boosted by his teammates. That is how you can tell he won't do nearly as well as he is right now. I am taking the facts I am giving and judging it based off of that. You are just giving your opinion with no facts and hope it sticks. Go look at Panarin's stats when he played with Kane, Kane benefited playing with Panarin. Stop saying you are basing your opinion off of facts, when you are providing no evidence whatsoever to back it. I don't even know why you are commenting, either you are straight up trolling, or you are just blind by your stupidity.

LMAO look at his advanced charts. Get outta here. Stepans GA and Relative Corsi are all comparable in 2016 and that was his tail end. You’re delusional. Not wasting my time arguing with clueless Habs fans.

You’re giving zero facts with Guzental lmao. You’re only providing facts with Stepan.

Guzental playoff playoffs > danault
Guzental advanced stats > danault
Guzental regular season points > danault
Guzental eye test > danault

Guzental And Panarin are in the same position pre Columbus. Get out of here. You’re not providing any evidence to prove otherwise.
You’re argument is over. I’m not answering after this.
12 févr. 2019 à 15 h 16
LMAO look at his advanced charts. Get outta here. Stepans GA and Relative Corsi are all comparable in 2016 and that was his tail end. You’re delusional. Not wasting my time arguing with clueless Habs fans.

You’re giving zero facts with Guzental lmao. You’re only providing facts with Stepan.

Guzental playoff playoffs > danault
Guzental advanced stats > danault
Guzental regular season points > danault
Guzental eye test > danault

Guzental And Panarin are in the same position pre Columbus. Get out of here. You’re not providing any evidence to prove otherwise.
You’re argument is over. I’m not answering after this.

I already told you many times that Guentzel puts up more points than Danault, we aren't arguing that Danault is better offensively than Guentzel. I am arguing that when you tie everything together, Danault is the more valuable player. I already told you to go look at Guentzels stats compared to Crosby and you will see. That is my facts. Go ahead and look if you want to be proven wrong. I love when you call me delusional but didn't provide a single fact in this entire conversation, at least attempt to prove you know something instead of making up **** on the spot and acting like you are informed.

You are right, this conversation is over. Perhaps go read a book or do some research and get informed. SMH
12 févr. 2019 à 15 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Leafhater
Mentions "j'aime": 27
I already told you many times that Guentzel puts up more points than Danault, we aren't arguing that Danault is better offensively than Guentzel. I am arguing that when you tie everything together, Danault is the more valuable player. I already told you to go look at Guentzels stats compared to Crosby and you will see. That is my facts. Go ahead and look if you want to be proven wrong. I love when you call me delusional but didn't provide a single fact in this entire conversation, at least attempt to prove you know something instead of making up **** on the spot and acting like you are informed.

You are right, this conversation is over. Perhaps go read a book or do some research and get informed. SMH[/quotes]

Yeah
You’re right Danault is “God” like.
Get a grip on reality...you would think he’s the next coming of Messier after this conversation.
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2019 à 15 h 21
Quoting: quinnjj

Wait what?

Where did I say Danault is god like?
When Did I say he was the next coming of Messier?

He's simply a good second line center.
12 févr. 2019 à 15 h 36
Quoting: quinnjj

Lmao exactly. I’m not wasting my time with this argument anymore. His whole argument is based on “Guzental plays with Crosby so he’s not as good”

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage