Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2379 500 000 $73 161 309 $0 $2 682 500 $6 338 691 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
C
UFA - 3
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
839 166 $839 166 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 3
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 166 667 $1 166 667 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 350 000 $2 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
748 333 $748 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
DG/DD
UFA - 2
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 8
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 8
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
950 000 $950 000 $
G
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
650 000 $650 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 févr. 2019 à 18 h 15
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,240
Quoting: Billy739
i think the break down in communication here is there was no explination up top saying we're taking him in a trade structure like Timmonen's deal so he can have a final run at a cup .

no one can deny that logic but when superficial people come in the just look at this and go ''he's short' , ''he's old '' , or ''he's not a top 6 guy'' . They ignore the context to focus on all the things that make up their shallow lives . myself if i see someone i'm unfamiliar with i do my research i dont just pick at cliche things .

what i've learned about this site is you always got to over explain yourself to avoid being overrun by simpletons .

My thoughts exactly.
9 févr. 2019 à 18 h 16
2nd round picks are all project players including Romanov who's a stud ,Ylonen who's a stud , Olofsson who could become an Eller type and Ikonen .
but we wouldnt lose sleep over losing any other them because in this case Romanov was projected at 5th round by MB took him in the 2nd and traded off his last 2nd pick because there was nothing else of value after pick 45 that would possibly see NHL ice in the next 5 years . hell we could taken Romanov in the 3rd or 4th as outside MB no one scouted the kid over in russia (mb goes atleast 2-3 times a year to scout players)

giving up a 2nd for kronwall is like giving up an Ikonen , it may hurt in 5 years but only in a bottom 6 kinda way

I would rather have another Ikonen than have a 3rd pairing defensemen who isn't really an upgrade for one year. I would rather take my chances.
9 févr. 2019 à 18 h 16
Quoting: MakingHistory
Im okay giving up 1 for good defense player for playoffs we still have other one...

He isn't really a good defensemen, he's a depth guy. We don't need him.
9 févr. 2019 à 18 h 17
WHERE DO YOU SEE 1ST ROUND PICK ITS A 2ND PICK FOOOL CAN YOU READ???????????????

Where did I can first round pick?? Can you read
9 févr. 2019 à 18 h 24
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 51
You telling me you wouldn't let Kronwall try to win cup and rather keep him? Peca is fast and there no room MTL for hudon

I don't care if Kronwall goes to try to win a cup somewhere else, would wish him the best. Guy gave us a lot of good years. I'm saying I don't care for the trade. Don't need more bottom 6 forwards. If there isn't room in Montreal for Hudon, I'm not sure how that has anything to do with Detroit. Waive him.
9 févr. 2019 à 18 h 47
Démarrer sujet
MakingHistory
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 447
Quoting: Hellochris06
I don't care if Kronwall goes to try to win a cup somewhere else, would wish him the best. Guy gave us a lot of good years. I'm saying I don't care for the trade. Don't need more bottom 6 forwards. If there isn't room in Montreal for Hudon, I'm not sure how that has anything to do with Detroit. Waive him.

Because Detroit is rebuild for next 3 years
9 févr. 2019 à 18 h 52
Billy739
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,629
Quoting: HabsForEver
a 38 YO with 14 points in 58 games doesn't really make us better... 2nd + 3rd + 4th for a guy that is arguably worse than Benn is not an upgrade in my mind.

CHI fans said that about Timmonen =cup
PIT fans said it about Hainsey =cup
LAK fans said it about Regehr = cup

all were players coming close to retirement traded by their team to win a cup for either 1-2 second round picks with additional picks and prospects . kimmo was 40 sick and didnt play all year still got a 2nd and 4th which is why i used him to model the 2nd and 4th pick on kronwll who's healthy and playing most of the year . Robyn Reghr took two 2nd round picks to get despite being old and constantly beat up .

2nds outside the top 40 have little to no value this late in the season as we have a rough idea where everyone will finish . its top 40 picks that matter most .
9 févr. 2019 à 18 h 55
CHI fans said that about Timmonen =cup
PIT fans said it about Hainsey =cup
LAK fans said it about Regehr = cup

all were players coming close to retirement traded by their team to win a cup for either 1-2 second round picks with additional picks and prospects . kimmo was 40 sick and didnt play all year still got a 2nd and 4th which is why i used him to model the 2nd and 4th pick on kronwll who's healthy and playing most of the year . Robyn Reghr took two 2nd round picks to get despite being old and constantly beat up .

2nds outside the top 40 have little to no value this late in the season as we have a rough idea where everyone will finish . its top 40 picks that matter most .

The 3 teams you mentioned were all Stanley cup contenders. Montreal is no where close to that spot. Montreal isn't going to make this trade. If you were arguing that a Nashville or Tampa or Winnipeg made this trade, I would agree with you. Montreal is not the team to make a trade like this. Just stop.
9 févr. 2019 à 18 h 56
Because Detroit is rebuild for next 3 years

They’re definitely rebuilding for a time but they need roster spots for the forwards they have coming in. I’m sure they’re hoping hat Zadina and Svechnikov are in the NHL next season and as a fan I’m hoping Veleno can push his way on the roster.

Also, as much as I like Kronner, the knee has just slowed him down too much. I don’t think you’d be super thrilled with his play. His mind is still in it but the speed of the game now really exposes him at times.
9 févr. 2019 à 18 h 58
Billy739

well because DET is this decade's ARZ

to dumb to fire your GM , to naive to get a coach worth a damn .
instead you do the same things over and over with no success .

the few youth prospects you have arent happy and i've heard Andrea's is wanting out .
honestly you'd be blessed to get a Hudon given you're still using our castoffs as NHL regulars hahaha

Hudon > De La Rose by a country mile and is just one of atleast 6 Detroit players i know Hudon could beat out for a spot as again your team is directionless and wasting picks on player built for the NHL 10-15 years ago choosing size over skill .

you coasted with a few veterans helping some youth over achieve for about 3-4 seasons then when Datsyuk finally had enough carrying DET its like that was it because Zetterberg was forced to shoulder an extreme amount of responsibility for a losing franchise years away from being a regular playoff team .

i love DET because it was my grandfather favorite team but right around when he passed away its like you guys just stopped trying to win cups
MakingHistory a aimé ceci.
9 févr. 2019 à 18 h 58
Démarrer sujet
MakingHistory
The 3 teams you mentioned were all Stanley cup contenders. Montreal is no where close to that spot. Montreal isn't going to make this trade. If you were arguing that a Nashville or Tampa or Winnipeg made this trade, I would agree with you. Montreal is not the team to make a trade like this. Just stop.

Bro who cares anything can happen in playoffs
Billy739 a aimé ceci.
9 févr. 2019 à 19 h 0
Billy739

no LAK wasnt when they got Reghr , hell their whole cup push was about game 7's ,over times and being the underdog .

Hainsey went to PIT that was in the worst shape it had been in for years and even its fans didnt think they were contenders which is why i used year 1 only for PIT so you couldnt cop out with excuses instead of conceding to fact .
9 févr. 2019 à 19 h 1
Billy739

he needs last word , usually i give it to him but he's just to wrong for me to be able to do that this time around
9 févr. 2019 à 19 h 1

No, unfortunately it doesn't work like that. Tell me when the last legitimate underdog won the stanley cup? Don't say LA because they were stacked regardless of where they finished in the regular season.
9 févr. 2019 à 19 h 1
I'm done arguing with you guys. This isn't going anywhere. Bergevin has no interest in this kind of deal, end of story.
9 févr. 2019 à 19 h 8
well because DET is this decade's ARZ

to dumb to fire your GM , to naive to get a coach worth a damn .
instead you do the same things over and over with no success .

the few youth prospects you have arent happy and i've heard Andrea's is wanting out .
honestly you'd be blessed to get a Hudon given you're still using our castoffs as NHL regulars hahaha

Hudon > De La Rose by a country mile and is just one of atleast 6 Detroit players i know Hudon could beat out for a spot as again your team is directionless and wasting picks on player built for the NHL 10-15 years ago choosing size over skill .

you coasted with a few veterans helping some youth over achieve for about 3-4 seasons then when Datsyuk finally had enough carrying DET its like that was it because Zetterberg was forced to shoulder an extreme amount of responsibility for a losing franchise years away from being a regular playoff team .

i love DET because it was my grandfather favorite team but right around when he passed away its like you guys just stopped trying to win cups

Never understood the De la Rose pickup, but if you’re desperate to trade Hudon, why would we even want him? Never understand this logic.

You’re not telling me anything I don’t know about the team. But to “be lucky” to trade LGD for a downgrade - when Detroit has no interest in trading him to begin with - doesn’t seem like anything that’s going to happen. Only way I see that they trade him is in an overpayment from somebody who really wants him. Don’t see him going for equal value because it’s not like they’re cap strapped or need him out for any other reason.

AA is fine now that they finally paid him more like what he’s worth on a bridge. He’ll probably get paid more than Larkin on his next deal.

The team basically hinges on whether or not they hire Yzerman in some role this offseason or not.
9 févr. 2019 à 19 h 9
Billy739
No, unfortunately it doesn't work like that. Tell me when the last legitimate underdog won the stanley cup? Don't say LA because they were stacked regardless of where they finished in the regular season.

BOS 2011 pinned against the Favorite Vancouver Canucks the underdog Bruins made several changes that pissed off the fans like moving Stuart and Wheeler for Peverly and bring in Kaberle but in the end these character moves won him a cup as the underdog.

LAK underdog acquired multiple pieces at TDL to change their odds and still had to struggle and fight through each game with the most OT's and games 7's i've seen since 1993 .

CHI 2013 most of their supporting cast departed and a new tandem in net this was a completely different team then their 2010 cup win with many key stars missing from that original run including Ladd and Byfluglien who were huge factors in their 1st cup along with Niemi's super man like saves stepping in late in the season in 2010 . in 2013 it was the kids show with kane ,toews ,seabrook and crawford leading the way with the only veteran left from 2010 making a big impact in Duncan Keith

PIT 2016 was a shadow of its former self and after years of failed playoff pushes and coming up on a decade since their last cup there was a lot of doubt that PIT could win and in the end it was removing Perron and adding Hagelin to the third line that help them begin to win and march into the playoffs strong with an excellent tandem and a weak defense core they won as underdogs .

so of the past 8 cups , 4 of them were underdogs struggling and seeded 5th place or lower and pegged by broadcasters as underdogs .
MakingHistory a aimé ceci.
9 févr. 2019 à 19 h 10
Démarrer sujet
MakingHistory
I'm done arguing with you guys. This isn't going anywhere. Bergevin has no interest in this kind of deal, end of story.

If you know Bergevin he does anything he wants for the good or bad. You should know this by now.
Billy739 a aimé ceci.
9 févr. 2019 à 19 h 12
If you know Bergevin he does anything he wants for the good or bad. You should know this by now.

I don't believe so. He does what he thinks is good. Trading a 2nd round pick for a 3rd pairing 38 YO is not something Bergevin would do. But you dreamers can imagine it if you want too.
9 févr. 2019 à 19 h 13
Billy739
Never understood the De la Rose pickup, but if you’re desperate to trade Hudon, why would we even want him? Never understand this logic.

You’re not telling me anything I don’t know about the team. But to “be lucky” to trade LGD for a downgrade - when Detroit has no interest in trading him to begin with - doesn’t seem like anything that’s going to happen. Only way I see that they trade him is in an overpayment from somebody who really wants him. Don’t see him going for equal value because it’s not like they’re cap strapped or need him out for any other reason.

AA is fine now that they finally paid him more like what he’s worth on a bridge. He’ll probably get paid more than Larkin on his next deal.

The team basically hinges on whether or not they hire Yzerman in some role this offseason or not.

not my post i dont Trade Hudon .

i come here to deal with people trying to share all they dont know about our prospects like they tried Burying Lehkonen all last year .

basically what i had confirms what i thought about DET direction , they are not interested in putting the players first in any capacity . A team that is content to let a long term leader like that leave the NHL without seeing the playoffs for his last few years is just outright cold .

Plekanec served us loyally and we even traded him to our rival in our division just because it was his best chance , luckily MTL puts hockey first and treats players with reverence .
Hellochris06 a aimé ceci.
9 févr. 2019 à 19 h 17
Billy739
I don't believe so. He does what he thinks is good. Trading a 2nd round pick for a 3rd pairing 38 YO is not something Bergevin would do. But you dreamers can imagine it if you want too.

you didnt argue , you through a fit stating opinion then got made when people had their own views .

you just did what my grandmother does when she makes the mistake of trying to talk down to me about religion :P

MB has traded a two 2nds for ufa rights and a 2nd and a 4th for ufa rights and until 2016 was mocked for his over use of 2nd round picks in deals avoiding giving up prospects and calling him a magician . Stu Cowan would joke every trade '' not sure how the format will be but i bet it include's a 2nd ''

this isnt new its just stuff people without a really strong memory like myself tend to overlook or forget unless i point it out . whats sad is they cant go '' o yeah i remember that'' and learn from it they have to move on to Conjecture hoping people dont realize they are trying to stray off topic to save face.
9 févr. 2019 à 19 h 18
not my post i dont Trade Hudon .

i come here to deal with people trying to share all they dont know about our prospects like they tried Burying Lehkonen all last year .

basically what i had confirms what i thought about DET direction , they are not interested in putting the players first in any capacity . A team that is content to let a long term leader like that leave the NHL without seeing the playoffs for his last few years is just outright cold .

Plekanec served us loyally and we even traded him to our rival in our division just because it was his best chance , luckily MTL puts hockey first and treats players with reverence .

I can’t tell you what’s actually true because I don’t have inside access obviously but in the few Ken Holland interviews that have been given, he basically said he’d leave it up to Kronwall on whether or not he wanted to move. Take that for what it is.
Billy739 a aimé ceci.
9 févr. 2019 à 19 h 21
Billy739
I can’t tell you what’s actually true because I don’t have inside access obviously but in the few Ken Holland interviews that have been given, he basically said he’d leave it up to Kronwall on whether or not he wanted to move. Take that for what it is.

yeah MB always on camera lucky for us and despite Plekanec having no interest at first when the year wound down and TDL hit he realized his last chance at the playoffs was with TML not MTL .
he took the deal and came back in the summer after getting MTL Olofsson and Kulak in the end after he worked though the pieces from the original deal .

Holland has to go he's burning your team to the ground and what should have been a 2-3 year rebuild looks like it has no time table similar to ARZ 2011-2015 .
9 févr. 2019 à 19 h 29
Yep. We’ve nearly all got our fingers crossed for Yzerman.
Billy739 a aimé ceci.
9 févr. 2019 à 19 h 31
Billy739
Yep. We’ve nearly all got our fingers crossed for Yzerman.

omg would that be perfect for you guys .

he'd rebuild around youth with a few stars brought in like when Federov was acquired and everyone around him began to over achieve

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage