Équipe: 2018-19 Wild du Minnesota
Date de création initiale: 31 janv. 2019
Publié: 31 janv. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Line combinations

1st Line
Aberg - Nylander/Rask - Granlund
Granlund finally gets a couple of Right handed players to play with and we know what he can do with Righty’s

2nd Line
Parise - Rask/Nylander - Kunin
Parise And Kunin have the chemistry and they put a lot of pressure on the boards and they work the boards Parise has Recently been on a line with rask and has played with Kunin before

3rd Line
Greenway - Koivu - Puljujärvi
This line are all above 6-2 big body forwards that can use thier body’s to crash the net and screen the goalie

Fourth Line
Foligno- Feher - Brown/Hendricks
This line is the only line that stays together

Forward group we still wouldn’t have a game changer on the team but If Puljujärvi can start showing some signs of improvement he can become the the game changer we need

DMen Paring

Suter - Zaitsev/Belpedio
Suter can help Zaitsev with his game if the paring isn’t going well Zaitsev And Belpedio can switch spots

Brodin - Belpedio/ Zaitsev

Brodin is a solid 2 way Dmen and he played well with Belpedio And they were a good Shutdown Paring if it’s not working Zaitsev can play with Brodin also

Seeler - Pateryn
Seeler and Pateryn have become a really good Shutdown Defense paring

The Defense is a sold D core all above 6 feet

Goaltending
Dubnyk
Stud Goalie

Stalock
Good Backup

Power play Unit 1
Parise - Nylander - Granlund
Aberg - Suter

Obviously Granlund is key playmaker on power play and he can set up those one timers

Power play unit 2
Puljujärvi - Koivu/Rask - Greenway
Kunin- Brodin

This unit can crash the net And Koivu can look for tips and same with Brodin
Transactions
MIN
  1. Nylander, William
  2. Zaitsev, Nikita
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (TOR)
Détails additionnels:
Marner apparently wants what Matthews gets, so Toronto will need to get some space somehow. They free up $11,462,366 in space next year but take on $8,093,750 which gives them about $3.4M in extra space. Cap space to be able to sign Matthews and Marner is an asset in this trade so I added the pick to balance it out.
Quote By TanSor
TOR
  1. Spurgeon, Jared (2 593 750 $ retained)
  2. Zucker, Jason
Détails additionnels:
Zucker gives the Leafs a long term asset to make up for losing Nylander and gives them a better shot to win this year while Nylander is slumping. Spurgeon is a massive upgrade over Zaitsev.
Quote By TanSor
The 2nd Round Pick is a conditional pick if Zucker puts up 60+ Points if not it’s a 2019 3rd Round Pick
MIN
  1. Saarela, Aleksi
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2019 (CAR)
  3. Choix de 4e ronde en 2019 (CAR)
Détails additionnels:
If Carolina is Making a playoff Push at the deadline
EDM
  1. Eriksson Ek, Joel
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (MIN)
Détails additionnels:
There’s was Speculation that the oilers were gonna Draft Joel Eriksson Ek at the Draft with the 16th Pick If they didn’t trade it
MIN
MTL
  1. Bitetto, Anthony
Détails additionnels:
Waviers
MIN
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (BOS)
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (BOS)
BOS
  1. Coyle, Charlie
Détails additionnels:
The 1st round pick is a Conditional Pick If Coyle Resigns and if he hits above 60+ Points if he just resigns it’s a 2020 2nd round pick
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MIN
Logo de CAR
Logo de MIN
Logo de TOR
Logo de BOS
Logo de MIN
Logo de CAR
Logo de WSH
Logo de MIN
Logo de VGK
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de BOS
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2379 500 000 $74 752 619 $25 000 $3 400 000 $4 747 381 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
650 000 $650 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
10 277 778 $10 277 778 $
AD
UFA - 6
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD, C
RFA - 2
916 666 $916 666 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
AD
UFA - 1
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
687 500 $687 500 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
925 000 $925 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 166 667 $2 166 667 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 166 667 $4 166 667 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
650 000 $650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
650 000 $650 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
650 000 $650 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
31 janv. 2019 à 19 h 30
BobrovTree
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 156
Dubas isn't trading Nylander lol. I do think however Zaistev could go, obviously for something different and less value
Wild1205 a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2019 à 19 h 35
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
Quoting: BobrovTree
Dubas isn't trading Nylander lol. I do think however Zaistev could go, obviously for something different and less value

He said he wouldn't, but that was before the Marner camp said they think he's worth every cent Matthews is worth. How will Dubas fit Matthews and Marner to $10M+ deals? I can't see any way that works without dumping bad contracts like Zaitsev.

As for the trades, the return is too high for Staal and Coyle. I'd rather keep Ek and the pick if that's the ask for Puljujarvi.
Wild1205 et BobrovTree a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2019 à 19 h 56
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 69
I like the idea of Staal coming back to CAR. Put him on a line w his buddy williams and rookie svechnikov. I think he'll do well in RBA's system and there's a good chance he resigns w the canes if he fits well. Maybe replace the first and fourth with a second and a third but overall nice job with that trade.
Bergeron1705 a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2019 à 19 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 13
Quoting: TanSor
He said he wouldn't, but that was before the Marner camp said they think he's worth every cent Matthews is worth. How will Dubas fit Matthews and Marner to $10M+ deals? I can't see any way that works without dumping bad contracts like Zaitsev.

As for the trades, the return is too high for Staal and Coyle. I'd rather keep Ek and the pick if that's the ask for Puljujarvi.

For The Edmonton Trade what if it’s a 1for 1 Trade and for the coyle Trade what about a 2019 2nd Round Pick And 2020 3rd Round Pick And for the Staal Trade yeah it’s probably to high I just trying to at least get a 1st round pick as Statnsy got one Hanzal for examples all got 1st round picks
31 janv. 2019 à 20 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: canesfan3030
I like the idea of Staal coming back to CAR. Put him on a line w his buddy williams and rookie svechnikov. I think he'll do well in RBA's system and there's a good chance he resigns w the canes if he fits well. Maybe replace the first and fourth with a second and a third but overall nice job with that trade.

I think he would also do well in Carolina and they could let Necas develop a bit more longer and I think he would also resign there also since they already have his brother Jorden staal there and in my opinion he would retire as a Carolina Hurricane
canesfan3030 a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2019 à 20 h 21
Modifié 31 janv. 2019 à 20 h 27
Quoting: Bergeron1705
For The Edmonton Trade what if it’s a 1for 1 Trade and for the coyle Trade what about a 2019 2nd Round Pick And 2020 3rd Round Pick And for the Staal Trade yeah it’s probably to high I just trying to at least get a 1st round pick as Statnsy got one Hanzal for examples all got 1st round picks

I'm not high on Puljujarvi at all, and his value is an extremely touchy subject depending on the person. If you think he's the top-line gamebreaker that he was drafted to be, he is worth far more than Eriksson Ek. But if you're like me and think he'll never be anything more than a solid 3rd liner I wouldn't trade more than a 3rd or 4th round pick for him. I don't particularly like Eriksson Ek either, but he's a solid forechecker and is very good on the PK.

I wouldn't hate that return for Coyle, might be relatively realistic for a deadline deal. I'd inquire about Frederic if I were GM and they wanted Coyle. He played with Kunin in college and he could be a solid center. They might not do that trade since he generated a lot of noise with his fight with Tanev, but he's an intriguing prospect to me.

I think Staal can get a 1st round pick from teams like WPG or CBJ since both need center depth and are primed for a cup run. Boston is another possible fit. Maybe even NYI, but they are pretty barren as far as picks go this year. Michael Russo just wrote an article saying he asked FO members of other clubs on how they value Staal and all of them didn't feel he was worth a 1st round pick. I think if a team is desperate enough and Staal continues to play well, that could change.

Also a side note as you seem interested in the draft and the Wild, I recently learned about a prospect named Philip Tomasino who projects to be drafted in the second half of the 1st round. He's a lot of what the Wild need: speedy right shot center/winger who is offensively gifted and has a high compete level. The more I read about him, the more I like him and I think he might be my favorite prospect projected to go around where the Wild are expected to pick. Might be worth checking out. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find much film on him and the film I have found is pretty crap but I'm still looking. Here's a nice little write-up about him.
31 janv. 2019 à 21 h 33
Démarrer sujet
I'm not high on Puljujarvi at all, and his value is an extremely touchy subject depending on the person. If you think he's the top-line gamebreaker that he was drafted to be, he is worth far more than Eriksson Ek. But if you're like me and think he'll never be anything more than a solid 3rd liner I wouldn't trade more than a 3rd or 4th round pick for him. I don't particularly like Eriksson Ek either, but he's a solid forechecker and is very good on the PK.

I wouldn't hate that return for Coyle, might be relatively realistic for a deadline deal. I'd inquire about Frederic if I were GM and they wanted Coyle. He played with Kunin in college and he could be a solid center. They might not do that trade since he generated a lot of noise with his fight with Tanev, but he's an intriguing prospect to me.

I think Staal can get a 1st round pick from teams like WPG or CBJ since both need center depth and are primed for a cup run. Boston is another possible fit. Maybe even NYI, but they are pretty barren as far as picks go this year. Michael Russo just wrote an article saying he asked FO members of other clubs on how they value Staal and all of them didn't feel he was worth a 1st round pick. I think if a team is desperate enough and Staal continues to play well, that could change.

Also a side note as you seem interested in the draft and the Wild, I recently learned about a prospect named Philip Tomasino who projects to be drafted in the second half of the 1st round. He's a lot of what the Wild need: speedy right shot center/winger who is offensively gifted and has a high compete level. The more I read about him, the more I like him and I think he might be my favorite prospect projected to go around where the Wild are expected to pick. Might be worth checking out. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find much film on him and the film I have found is pretty crap but I'm still looking. Here's a nice little write-up about him.

Thanks for that Prospect I’ll have to look into I hope Minnesota could get a couple good centers through this draft this draft is compared to 2003 because this draft is so deep
TanSor a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2019 à 21 h 38
Thanks for that Prospect I’ll have to look into I hope Minnesota could get a couple good centers through this draft this draft is compared to 2003 because this draft is so deep

I'm not sure if any draft will compare to 2003, that class was absolutely nuts. 2015 was also a pretty good one, but I do like this year's. I hope so too, but I saw a pretty interesting tweet the other day about the Wild's prospects:

"Couple notes on some #mnwild prospects:

Kirill Kaprizov ?? (5th round, '15) is 2nd in the KHL w/ 23G @hccska

Connor Dewar ?? (3rd round, '18) is 11th in the WHL w/ 62P @WHLsilvertips

Alexander Khovanov ?? (3rd round, '18) is 14th in the QMJHL w/ 34A @monctonwildcats"

https://twitter.com/myhockeyeyes/status/1091002675523715074

Pretty interesting, Dewar and Khovanov are centers (although Dewar might be more of a wing in the NHL). I'd love to draft 3-4 more this year along with a LD and a goalie or two.
31 janv. 2019 à 22 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 31 janv. 2019 à 22 h 29
Forgot to quote
TanSor a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2019 à 22 h 28
Démarrer sujet
I'm not sure if any draft will compare to 2003, that class was absolutely nuts. 2015 was also a pretty good one, but I do like this year's. I hope so too, but I saw a pretty interesting tweet the other day about the Wild's prospects:

"Couple notes on some #mnwild prospects:

Kirill Kaprizov ?? (5th round, '15) is 2nd in the KHL w/ 23G @hccska

Connor Dewar ?? (3rd round, '18) is 11th in the WHL w/ 62P @WHLsilvertips

Alexander Khovanov ?? (3rd round, '18) is 14th in the QMJHL w/ 34A @monctonwildcats"

https://twitter.com/myhockeyeyes/status/1091002675523715074

Pretty interesting, Dewar and Khovanov are centers (although Dewar might be more of a wing in the NHL). I'd love to draft 3-4 more this year along with a LD and a goalie or two.

Yeah I saw that a couple days ago also if Khovanov Pans out in center that would be a steal because he was supposed to be a first round draft pick but then we drafted him 3rd round he suffered a injury that end his 2017-2018 season but previously before that injury he had 29 GP 9 Goals and 19 assists so almost a point per game and he was drafted #2 overall in CHL draft in 2017
Has good hands and owns an accurate shot.. remarkable poise.. at the junior level he often manages to manipulate the pace of the game, Draftin Europe 2017

In this years draft I hope Minnesota can draft a couple of centers LEft defensemen and Goalies as those are only weaknesses in the organization as Center we’ve never had true #1 Center and a once Dubnyk is done we really don’t have future goalie except Kappo Kähkönen and as for as the Left side defense once suter and if we ever trade Brodin or we can’t pay we wouldn’t have any left side of defense
31 janv. 2019 à 22 h 35
Yeah I saw thah a couple day also if Khovanov Pans out in center that would be a steal because he was supposed to be a first round draft pick but then he suffered a injury but previously before that injury he had 29 GP 9 Goals and 19 assists so almost a point per game and he was drafted #2 overall in CHL draft in 2017
Has good hands and owns an accurate shot.. remarkable poise.. at the junior level he often manages to manipulate the pace of the game, Draftin Europe 2017

This years draft I hope Minnesota can draft a couple of center LD and Goalies

I was a big fan of Khovanov when we drafted him. In fact, I was a big fan of all of our 3rd round picks last year (McBain, Khovanov, and Dewar). Time will tell, but he could be a solid pick. The thing with drafting is that generally you always want to prioritize talent over need. If you have a ton of RD like the Wild do and a RD that you have ranked high on your draft board falls to you when picking you almost always want to take that guy. NHL players take a long time to develop so it's very likely that by the time he's ready to play you'll have a spot for him. There are exceptions, of course. Say you pick 30th overall and have a big need for LW's and a RD you have ranked 24th on your draft board is the best available player but the 27th guy on your board is also still available and is a LW, then you take the LW since he's still a good pick and fills a need. It's a little hard to explain but basically it all comes down to a team's draft board and you almost always take the most talented player on your draft board that's available when you pick. I hope we can grab mainly centers but it all depends on Fenton's board and how the picks fall. That's why it's so hard to do mock drafts since one team's board could be extremely different from another's.
Wild1205 a aimé ceci.
31 janv. 2019 à 22 h 40
Yeah I saw that a couple days ago also if Khovanov Pans out in center that would be a steal because he was supposed to be a first round draft pick but then we drafted him 3rd round he suffered a injury that end his 2017-2018 season but previously before that injury he had 29 GP 9 Goals and 19 assists so almost a point per game and he was drafted #2 overall in CHL draft in 2017

In this years draft I hope Minnesota can draft a couple of centers LEft defensemen and Goalies as those are only weaknesses in the organization as Center we’ve never had true #1 Center and a once Dubnyk is done we really don’t have future goalie except Kappo Kähkönen and as for as the Left side defense once suter and if we ever trade Brodin or we can’t pay we wouldn’t have any left side of defense

I agree. Staal has been a true 1C in my eyes (at least the past two years he was), but the problem is he's on the tail end of his career. Goalies are such a crap shoot. Guys drafted in the 1st round sometimes end up having a touch time cracking the AHL and then you have 6th rounders becoming elite goaltenders (Pekka Rinne was drafted in the 8th round). I think we definitely need to get at least one if we can, but two wouldn't hurt.
Bergeron1705 et Wild1205 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage