CAR
CAR
CAR
CAR
CAR
CAR
CAR
CAR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2379 500 000 $60 972 499 $0 $4 802 500 $18 527 501 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
CAR
Niederreiter, Nino
5 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
CAR
Aho, Sebastian
925 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
CAR
Teräväinen, Teuvo
2 860 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
CAR
Svechnikov, Andrei
925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 3
CAR
Wallmark, Lucas
675 000 $
C
RFA - 2
TOR
Kapanen, Kasperi
863 333 $
AD
RFA - 1
CAR
McGinn, Brock
887 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
CAR
Staal, Jordan
6 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
CAR
Williams, Justin
4 500 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 1
CAR
Foegele, Warren
746 667 $
AG
RFA - 2
CAR
Martinook, Jordan
1 800 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
CAR
Maenalanen, Saku
925 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
CAR
Slavin, Jaccob
5 300 000 $
DG
UFA - 7
CAR
Hamilton, Dougie
5 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
CAR
Mrázek, Petr
1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
CAR
De Haan, Calvin
4 550 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
CAR
Faulk, Justin
4 150 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
CAR
Nedeljkovic, Alex
811 667 $
G
RFA - 1
CAR
van Riemsdyk, Trevor
2 300 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
TOR
Zaitsev, Nikita
4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
CAR
McKegg, Greg
715 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
CAR
Fleury, Haydn
863 333 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
CAR
McElhinney, Curtis
850 000 $
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 jan 2019 à 19 h 22
Rejoint: nov 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,272
Not enough for both, especially making them take zaitzev
29 jan 2019 à 19 h 30
get off my lawn...
Rejoint: jui 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,507
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
Not enough for both, especially making them take zaitzev

Posted by a canes fan....

Toronto accepts....
29 jan 2019 à 19 h 35
Leafhater
Rejoint: jun 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 8
I think Toronto is done making major moves. They might make so depth moves but that’s it.
29 jan 2019 à 19 h 43
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: jan 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,157
Not enough for Carolina if Ferland is in the deal.
29 jan 2019 à 20 h 10
Rejoint: avr 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,098
Carolina will be an interesting watch between now and the TDL.

They have pieces on defence a lot of teams covet and forwards on expiring contracts that can be useful pieces for anyone's playoff run....

The bits and pieces I'm hearing in the media (for whatever that's worth), lead me to believe that Waddell is looking for a king's ransom at this point. Latest I heard he's asking for a 1st and young roster player for Ferland.

I think GM's have become more prudent shoppers around TDL in recent years....it's made for boring coverage...but teams aren't blowing their wad on rentals anymore. Probably see deals like Evander Kane's more where picks are conditional on re-signing. I guess we'll see as we get closer to the deadline whether buyers get more desperate or if the Canes opt to salvage what they can from a UFA like Ferland.

I think the trade offer above is fair...but from the sounds of it...I don't think Carolina will be up for this kind of return unless they are in love with the idea of Kapanen.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
29 jan 2019 à 20 h 10
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,125
Quoting: Jamiepo
Posted by a canes fan....

Toronto accepts....

No way man, Kapanen and Zaitsev are combined more valuable than Pesce and Ferland is just a rental. I think this is a short sighted move.
29 jan 2019 à 20 h 24
Rejoint: avr 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,098
Quoting: LoganOllivier
No way man, Kapanen and Zaitsev are combined more valuable than Pesce and Ferland is just a rental. I think this is a short sighted move.

I disagree. I think Pesce and Kapanen are close to even value.

Both players currently in secondary roles on their team's simply due to talent above them. Both have shown signs of promise that they can provide more if given more responsibility.

You have the argument that wingers are less valuable than defencemen...but in this case...Kapanen is currently cheaper and will likely re-sign for less than what Pesce is signed for. He can score, skate and PK with the best of them.

Pesce is a 20pt d-man...it's not exactly inspiring...and I don't think it's fair to expect more than 30-35pt production from him in the future...but he's terrific defensively and can skate well for his size and can move the puck well. He logs 20min a game and can PK and provide a decent shot on the PP.

If we put both up against a wall and did a school yard pick...who would go first? Realistically...a team that needs offence takes Kap first and a team that needs a shut down d-man takes Pesce first. I will say that I think Pesce's value got super inflated on this website when eager-beaver leaf fans were willing to package a 1st, Liljegren and Kapanen for any RH shooting d-man that could play 20min. On most teams, Pesce is best suited on the 2nd pairing...on the leafs...he'd likely be elevated to first line duties beside Rielly...a tandem I think would be very similar to Kane-Seabrook back during Chicago's runs.

If I really had to choose...I'd say Kapanen has a bit more value...but the trade offer as a whole? Moving Zaitsev out and bringing Ferland in? That makes this trade offer a very attractive one for the leafs while filling holes on each team
29 jan 2019 à 20 h 32
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,125
Quoting: Juice

Both players currently in secondary roles on their team's simply due to talent above them. Both have shown signs of promise that they can provide more if given more responsibility.

You have the argument that wingers are less valuable than defencemen...but in this case...Kapanen is currently cheaper and will likely re-sign for less than what Pesce is signed for. He can score, skate and PK with the best of them.

Pesce is a 20pt d-man...it's not exactly inspiring...and I don't think it's fair to expect more than 30-35pt production from him in the future...but he's terrific defensively and can skate well for his size and can move the puck well. He logs 20min a game and can PK and provide a decent shot on the PP.

If we put both up against a wall and did a school yard pick...who would go first? Realistically...a team that needs offence takes Kap first and a team that needs a shut down d-man takes Pesce first. I will say that I think Pesce's value got super inflated on this website when eager-beaver leaf fans were willing to package a 1st, Liljegren and Kapanen for any RH shooting d-man that could play 20min. On most teams, Pesce is best suited on the 2nd pairing...on the leafs...he'd likely be elevated to first line duties beside Rielly...a tandem I think would be very similar to Kane-Seabrook back during Chicago's runs.

If I really had to choose...I'd say Kapanen has a bit more value...but the trade offer as a whole? Moving Zaitsev out and bringing Ferland in? That makes this trade offer a very attractive one for the leafs while filling holes on each team

That's a good rationale, you replace Zaitsev with Pesce which is an upgrade and then you have Ferland for a playoff run that should be not a big drop off for the Leafs. Maybe take the pick out and I'd feel better about it. Which I know Canes fans are going to lose their minds over, I'm just not at all high on Pesce.
Juice a aimé ceci.
29 jan 2019 à 20 h 55
Rejoint: nov 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,272

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
29 jan 2019 à 21 h 01
get off my lawn...
Rejoint: jui 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,507

Quoting: Juice

Leafs save 3-4m in cap and ice a powerful defence, yes losing kappy would suck, my personal preference would be to receive a young good elc signed till 2020 to replace the loss of Grundstrom rather than ferland.

But to me this is why the leafs say yes.
29 jan 2019 à 22 h 27
LVNYR_FAN
Rejoint: aoû 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4
was playing with something similar, but a little bigger... something centered around Nylander/Zaitsev for Hamilton/Ferland. Cap savings, a quality rental, and a top RD for Toronto. Carolina gets another young top 6, and an RD to offset the loss of Hamilton.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Supprimer une option
Soumettre le sondage