Description
This is if Minnesota Misses the playoffs

Drafted Players
Minnesota Pick #14
Raphaël Lavoie
He’s 6 feet 4 inches and 198 pound Center/Rightwinger he’s Right handed
He plays for the QMJHL for the Halifax Mooseheads

Toronto’s Pick #25
Cole Caufield, RW (Right shot, 5'7", 157lbs)
Yes, you read that right, he's tiny but Caufield can be summed up by the word "silky". His offensive ability is extremely good and if he were 3 inches taller I think he could put up a good conversation to be a top 10 and maybe even top 5 pick. His release is the best I've seen in this class thus far, the guy can snipe goals with his lightning shot. His hands are extremely smooth and he often made defenseman and goaltenders look like fish out of water with how much they were flopping around trying to figure out where he was going to move the puck. I liked his playmaking ability as well he showed some nice offensive instincts and vision. I have my concerns about a guy as small as Caufield becoming an impact top 6 player, but guys like Gaudreau, Spurgeon, and Johnson have all proven that it's possible.
Quote By TanSor(arousedcat)

Winnipeg’s Pick #28
Matvei Guskov C (6’1” 171 Pounds)
skilled centre … plays a 200-foot game … highly intelligent … high-end skills and physical tools … good character and work ethic … complete , ISS Hockey 2017 he'salso Russian

2nd Round

Edmonton Pick #44
Spencer Knight G (6’3”, 198 Pounds Left Handed)
Minnesota drafts Spencer Knight to get a goalie for the future and to compete With Kappo Kähkönen for the #1 Spot

Minnesota’s Pick #45
Yaroslav Likhachyov RW (Right shot, 5'10", 168lbs)
Yaroslav is a right shot winger that is just barely eligible this year. He's also Russian and might find chemistry with or have a mentor in Kaprizov. He's a little undersized, but he has a lot of skill. His offensive vision is very good and he made some impressive passes in the Hlinka Gretzky Cup. He actually reminded me a little of Kaprizov with his playmaking and puck handling ability. I didn't get as much of a look at his shot as I wanted, but he seemed to have a very nice release. He made some plays in tight spaces which is something I like to see out of prospects since space comes at such a premium in the NHL. He was consistently able to get to the front of the net and either make passes to his teammates or rip the uck into the net. He's had a rough time in the QMJHL on a pretty bad team, both are noteworthy looking forward. As of now Likhachyov is the second highest on my list to watch for the Wild.
Quote By TanSour(arousedcat)

Boston’s Pick #53
Oleg Zaitsev

Rest of the picks are most likely centers and Dmen

Line combinations

1st Line
Aberg - Koivu- Granlund

Granlund And Koivu already have the Chemistry with each other they add Aberg to thier LW and he righty and we already what Granlund can do we Righty

2nd Line
Parise - Backes/Rask - Kunin
Parise And Kunin have the chemistry and they put a lot of pressure on the boards and they work the boards Parise has said he like to to play with Right handed and Backes is a Right handed Center if Backes isn’t working out they switch him with Rask

3rd Line
Greenway - Rask/Backes - Puljujärvi
This line are all above 6-1 thier big body forwards that can use thier body’s to crash the net and screen the goalie

Fourth Line
We already know what Foligno and Fehr bring to the table bring in Zack Kassian and it would just be a Nasty fourth Line

Forward group we still wouldn’t have a game changer on the team but If Puljujärvi can start showing some signs of improvement he can become the the game changer we need

DMen Paring

Suter - Dumba/Carlo
Suter gives dumba to pinch and can still teach him to improve on his defense game

Nurse - Carlo/ Dumba

Nurse brings a lot of Mobility and can Rock of few guys and that’s what Minnesota Needs and Carlo can bring what Nurse brings the tables also this paring would most likely be a Shutdown paring

Seeler - Pateryn
Seeler and Pateryn have become a really good Shutdown Defense paring

This defense would be a hard defense to get by all above 6-1 and all of them except Suter can lay the body

Goaltending
Reimer
Has Struggled in his career but can sometimes bring good goaltending to a team

Stalock
Good backup goalie

The goaltending is the only thing that worries me but if Kappo Kähkönen pans out or Spencer Knight we would have a good tandem in a couple of years in my opinion Kähkönen needs at least one more year in Iowa and then can slowly make it the the #1 Spot

Obligatory all of the guys we would draft we would let them develop for a couple years

Power play Unit 1

Puljujärvi/Aberg - Rask - Granlund
Dumba - Suter
Obviously we gotta keep Dumba and Granlund Together
Aberg and Puljujärvi would switch once and awhile depends on how the power play is doing

Power play unit 2
Kunin - Koivu - Parise
Carlo - Nurse
This unit can crash the net and look for tips and they forwards can all crash the net
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
21 550 000 $
2750 000 $
2750 000 $
21 250 000 $
1925 000 $
64 250 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
11 000 000 $
2750 000 $
2750 000 $
Transactions
MIN
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2019 (WPG)
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2019 (WPG)
WPG
    Eric Staal
    Made at the TDL
    MIN
    1. Reimer, James
    Détails additionnels:
    *Alexsi Heponemi
    Minnesota Gets a very highly skilled Center in Heponeimi
    Florida would be willing to move him because they already have Their center core with great centers in Barkov, Trochek, Borgstrom, and McCan
    FLA
    1. Dubnyk, Devan (2 166 666 $ retained)
    2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (MIN)
    Détails additionnels:
    *Draft Day Trade
    Florida would get a legit starting goalie in Dubnyk and this could be best for Luongo as he can settle into the roll that Ryan Miller has in Anaheim, being a reliable backup who can play 30ish games
    Quote By KingsLover
    And thier also getting Dubnyk For Only $2,166,666 a year for a Stud goalie that’s steal of a Contract
    MIN
    1. Kassian, Zack
    2. Manning, Brandon
    3. Nurse, Darnell
    4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (EDM)
    Détails additionnels:
    *Rights to Jesse Pulujarvi
    The Wild take on a cap dump, get what will probably, a mid level second along with Puljujarvi who as a 4th overall pick has yes struggled but he could do better in Minnesota the talent is there for him.
    Quote By KingsLover
    EDM
    1. Brown, J.T.
    2. Zucker, Jason
    Détails additionnels:
    *Rights to Joel Eriksson-Ek
    Eriksson Ek is a young centre who's struggled for Minnesota the last two seasons, but the talent is there.
    Quote By KingsLover
    MIN
    1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2019 (TOR)
    2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (TOR)
    TOR
    1. Spurgeon, Jared (2 593 750 $ retained)
    Détails additionnels:
    Wild retain on Spurgeon so Leafs can re-sign everybody next year.
    Quote By TanSor(arousedcat)
    MIN
    1. Backes, David
    2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (BOS)
    Détails additionnels:
    Rights to Brandon Carlo
    BOS
    1. Belpedio, Louis
    2. Brodin, Jonas
    3. Coyle, Charlie
    Détails additionnels:
    Trade Breakdown is Brodin and Belpedio for Backes and Carlo
    Coyle for the second round pick
    Rachats de contrats
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de BOS
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2283 500 000 $72 845 673 $0 $1 100 000 $10 654 327 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Wild du Minnesota
    1 550 000 $1 550 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
    AG
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    Logo de Bruins de Boston
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    C, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
    AD, C
    RFA - 1
    916 666 $916 666 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    C
    UFA - 3
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    AD
    UFA
    2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA
    Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
    1 950 000 $1 950 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 4
    3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    725 000 $725 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 2
    2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Panthers de la Floride
    3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    27 janv. 2019 à 15 h 29
    Sam
    Rejoint: janv. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,188
    I like this post. I feel for the Wild because they’re painfully stuck in the mud of mediocrity. Selling is obviously the right choice for them, but I think they can execute an effective rebuild before Kaprizov comes over. Build around Dumba/Kaprizov/Granlund/Kunin and then hope you luck out with your picks.
    Bruinsforlife et TanSor a aimé ceci.
    27 janv. 2019 à 16 h 26
    Rejoint: janv. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 8,828
    No from Boston. Not using Carlo to move Backes. Very thin on RD organizationally.
    TanSor et Wild1205 a aimé ceci.
    27 janv. 2019 à 17 h 6
    Rejoint: juin 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
    I like the picks for the most part. Bring some Russians in to help make Kaprizov's transition a smooth one.

As for the trades, I think I'd try to grab Roslovic from the Jets for Staal. Something like Staal + JEE for Roslovic + 2019 1st + maybe a bit extra. Stastny, Hanzal, Tatar, Nash, and Brassard all got similar or better returns than what you have near the deadline and they weren't quite the player Staal is when they were all traded (a near 30 goal scoring center). I still have a hard time believing Florida would trade for Dubnyk. I think a team like Calgary is a much better spot to send him since they are contenders. EDM deal isn't horrible, but as I mentioned I'd prefer to use JEE to get a better young right shot center coming back like Roslovic. I can't remember ever making this Toronto trade (or maybe you are just using my description) but I'd ask for Kapanen+ over a pick for Spurgeon if Toronto wants him. It's not a great idea for Toronto to make a trade with Kapanen since he's been very good for them, but Spurgeon is an immediate upgrade on their blue line and would become their best defenseman in terms of defensive play (I want to emphasize that I said defensive play, Rielly blows Spurge out of the water when it comes to offense). I'm not very sure how to feel about the Boston trade, Carlo is a solid top 4 D but the Backes contract is pretty bad.
    Wild1205 a aimé ceci.
    27 janv. 2019 à 17 h 57
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: juill. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 126
    Quoting: Gofnut999
    No from Boston. Not using Carlo to move Backes. Very thin on RD organizationally.

Yeah I thought so that’s we’re Boston’s Weakness is the Right side of the defense
    27 janv. 2019 à 17 h 59
    Quoting: TanSor
    I like the picks for the most part. Bring some Russians in to help make Kaprizov's transition a smooth one.

As for the trades, I think I'd try to grab Roslovic from the Jets for Staal. Something like Staal + JEE for Roslovic + 2019 1st + maybe a bit extra. Stastny, Hanzal, Tatar, Nash, and Brassard all got similar or better returns than what you have near the deadline and they weren't quite the player Staal is when they were all traded (a near 30 goal scoring center). I still have a hard time believing Florida would trade for Dubnyk. I think a team like Calgary is a much better spot to send him since they are contenders. EDM deal isn't horrible, but as I mentioned I'd prefer to use JEE to get a better young right shot center coming back like Roslovic. I can't remember ever making this Toronto trade (or maybe you are just using my description) but I'd ask for Kapanen+ over a pick for Spurgeon if Toronto wants him. It's not a great idea for Toronto to make a trade with Kapanen since he's been very good for them, but Spurgeon is an immediate upgrade on their blue line and would become their best defenseman in terms of defensive play (I want to emphasize that I said defensive play, Rielly blows Spurge out of the water when it comes to offense). I'm not very sure how to feel about the Boston trade, Carlo is a solid top 4 D but the Backes contract is pretty bad.

Well this is done next year so it really softens the blow on Backes. Ya, cap hit still sux. Can’t fix that. But B’s will have paid his bonus so he would only be owed 1m in salary. He would be a very attracticve target for a team keeping payroll down while getting to the floor if you tried to flip him. If not at the end of next year he can be bought out for 1.4 for 2 years. Not saying it;s great, it isn’t. But the worst is over and it’s at least somewhat manageable.

I think they would be more apt to do something at the deadline though than the offseason.
    27 janv. 2019 à 18 h 4
    Quoting: Wild1205
    Yeah I thought so that’s we’re Boston’s Weakness is the Right side of the defense

Not really weakness per se. MacAvoy, Carlo, Miller is really solid 3. No depth behind them. Axel Anderson is young, green, still in Europe. Connor Clifton nice story but he’s nothing more than a roster filler. And those are the top options next year after the 3, so if they trade Carlo they are creating a hole that they have to go outside the org to fix.
    27 janv. 2019 à 18 h 11
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Gofnut999
    Not really weakness per se. MacAvoy, Carlo, Miller is really solid 3. No depth behind them. Axel Anderson is young, green, still in Europe. Connor Clifton nice story but he’s nothing more than a roster filler. And thosr are the top options next year after the 3, so if they trade Carlo they are creating a hole that they have to go outside the org to fix.

Yeah that’s why I added Luois Belpedio because Minnesota has a lot RHD Defensemen Simon Johansson(Prospect) Gustav Bouramman (Prospect) Filip Johansson (Prospect) Hunter Warner (Prospect) and Brodin can play both sides so he can fill that hole while the bruins find another RHD Dmen
    27 janv. 2019 à 18 h 31
    Quoting: Wild1205
    Yeah that’s why I added Luois Belpedio because Minnesota has a lot RHD Defensemen Simon Johansson(Prospect) Gustav Bouramman (Prospect) Filip Johansson (Prospect) Hunter Warner (Prospect) and Brodin can play both sides so he can fill that hole while the bruins find another RHD Dmen

As shallow is RD is LD is incredibly deep, Brodin, while i like him, is just not needed. He just blocks Urho V, Zboril, Lauzon even further than they already are. Moore would fill in on right side, which he has done at times and done well. They would not include Carlo for Landeskog last year. Don’t see them moving him at all.
    Wild1205 a aimé ceci.
    27 janv. 2019 à 21 h 19
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: TanSor

On the Jets Trade yeah I would probably have send some like Joel Ek or coyle to get Roslovic and he’s playing center right now on Winnipeg, as far as the Florida Trade I could see Calgary being interested in dubnyk but since Rittch is performance good and they are still seeing if he’s the guy for the number 1 goalie for Calgary and I really haven’t seen Their Prospect pool yet and the Toronto Trade Dubas has said he want to keep his current roster in place and not trade any key pieces

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage