Forums/Armchair-GM

Trade with EDM

Créé par: Bergeron1705
Équipe: 2019-20 Wild du Minnesota
Date de création initiale: 26 janv. 2019
Publié: 26 janv. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Obviously Minnesota would resign all of thier RFAs I just didn’t feel like doing it
Transactions
MIN
  1. Kassian, Zack
  2. Manning, Brandon
  3. Nurse, Darnell
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (EDM)
Détails additionnels:
*Rights to Jesse Pulujarvi
The Wild take on a cap dump, get what will probably, a mid level second along with Puljujarvi who as a 4th overall pick has yes struggled but he could do better in Minnesota the talent is there for him.
Quote By KingsLover
EDM
  1. Brown, J.T.
  2. Zucker, Jason
Détails additionnels:
*Rights to Joel Eriksson-Ek
Eriksson Ek is a young centre who's struggled for Minnesota the last two seasons, but the talent is there.
Quote By KingsLove
MIN
NJD
    Devils could look to bolster their weak side of the blue line
    Quote By TANSOR(arousedcat)
    MIN
    OTT
      Ottawa needs a ton of help on the blue line. I'd love to get one of Stone, Batherson, or White.
      Quote By TANSOR(arousedcat)
      MIN
      TOR
        Leafs need a RD, but Brodin can play the right side.
        TANSOR(arousedcat)
        MIN
        WPG
          Jets are stacked at RD but are weak on the left side. I doubt we trade with them since we might play them in the playoffs, but it's a possibility.
          TANSOR(arousedcat)
          MIN
          MTL
            Brodin has been on their radar for a while
            TANSOR(arousedcat)
            Rachats de contrats
            Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
            Logo de EDM
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            Logo de MIN
            TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
            1883 500 000 $65 356 091 $0 $1 100 000 $18 143 909 $
            Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
            Logo de Wild du Minnesota
            7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
            AG
            NMC
            UFA - 6
            5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
            C
            NMC
            UFA - 1
            5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
            C, AD
            UFA - 1
            2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
            C
            UFA - 3
            925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
            AD, C
            RFA - 1
            2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
            AD, AG
            UFA - 2
            3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
            C, AD
            UFA - 1
            916 666 $916 666 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
            AG, AD
            UFA - 1
            Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
            1 950 000 $1 950 000 $
            AD
            UFA - 1
            Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
            7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
            DG
            NMC
            UFA - 6
            6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
            DD
            UFA - 4
            2 166 667 $2 166 667 $
            G
            M-NTC
            UFA - 2
            3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
            DG
            UFA - 1
            5 187 500 $5 187 500 $
            DD
            NMC
            UFA - 1
            4 166 667 $4 166 667 $
            DG
            UFA - 2
            2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
            DD
            UFA - 2
            725 000 $725 000 $
            DG/DD
            UFA - 2
            2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
            DG
            UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
            • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
            26 janv. 2019 à 21 h 11
            Rejoint: juin 2017
            Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
            Lots of pieces involved here. I'd probably refrain from trading any of our centers unless we got one coming back. @wabit and I have discussed this endlessly, and I find myself leaning more towards the "the more centers the better" camp (their philosophy) the more I think about it. I think I'd like this trade much more if you made a Brodin trade. Andreas Athanasiou has been a very high target on my radar as of late, so maybe you trade Brodin and a bit extra for AA. Otherwise, trade Brodin anywhere for a center. Mcleod on the Devils, White on the Sens, Nylander on the Leafs (although he's probably not available), and Roslovic on the Jets would be my targets but there's a ton of others you could trade Brodin for.
            26 janv. 2019 à 21 h 18
            Démarrer sujet
            Rejoint: juin 2018
            Mentions "j'aime": 13
            Quoting: TanSor
            Lots of pieces involved here. I'd probably refrain from trading any of our centers unless we got one coming back. @wabit and I have discussed this endlessly, and I find myself leaning more towards the "the more centers the better" camp (their philosophy) the more I think about it. I think I'd like this trade much more if you made a Brodin trade. Andreas Athanasiou has been a very high target on my radar as of late, so maybe you trade Brodin and a bit extra for AA. Otherwise, trade Brodin anywhere for a center. Mcleod on the Devils, White on the Sens, Nylander on the Leafs (although he's probably not available), and Roslovic on the Jets would be my targets but there's a ton of others you could trade Brodin for.

Yeah Trade Brodin for a center or Dubynk for a Center but like a lot of gms say you can only get an elite center from the draft

What about Florida Trades
            Heponiemi
            Reimer
            And 2019 First assuming it’s #15

For

Minnesota Trades
            Dubnyk
            Belpedio (Obviously Minnesota would have to trade for a RHD Defenseman)
            And 2019 2nd round pick
            26 janv. 2019 à 21 h 28
            Quoting: Bergeron1705
            Yeah Trade Brodin for a center or Dubynk for a Center but like a lot of gms say you can only get an elite center from the draft

What about Florida Trades
            Heponiemi
            Reimer
            And 2019 First assuming it’s #15

For

Minnesota Trades
            Dubnyk
            Belpedio (Obviously Minnesota would have to trade for a RHD Defenseman)
            And 2019 2nd round pick

I don't hate it, but Florida would have to be willing to trade Heponiemi. Plus, Florida isn't really in any rush to be competitive. They have some nice prospects in the pipeline and their core is all very young so adding an older goaltender doesn't make a ton of sense for them. Pure speculation here, but I think they'd likely prefer to hold onto that pick if it's top 15. I'd rather hang on to Belpedio since I think Spurgeon is gone before his deal is up and Belpedio is the next in line to fill his role.
            26 janv. 2019 à 21 h 46
            Démarrer sujet
            I don't hate it, but Florida would have to be willing to trade Heponiemi. Plus, Florida isn't really in any rush to be competitive. They have some nice prospects in the pipeline and their core is all very young so adding an older goaltender doesn't make a ton of sense for them. Pure speculation here, but I think they'd likely prefer to hold onto that pick if it's top 15. I'd rather hang on to Belpedio since I think Spurgeon is gone before his deal is up and Belpedio is the next in line to fill his role.

Yeah in my opinion they would probably be willing to because they already have all of the centers
            Barkov
            Trochek
            Borgstrom
            McCann

Plus I think Florida from being competitive is the goaltending and getting dubnyk would help them make the playoffs and I think Dubnyk would waive to go to Florida
            26 janv. 2019 à 21 h 58
            Yeah in my opinion they would probably be willing to because they already have all of the centers
            Barkov
            Trochek
            Borgstrom
            McCann

Plus I think Florida from being competitive is the goaltending and getting dubnyk would help them make the playoffs and I think Dubnyk would waive to go to Florida

They have a lot of centers, but you can never have too many centers (plus Trocheck can swing out to the wing). With that ideology (that Dubnyk would take them to the playoffs) then how would their pick be top 15? Like I said, they shouldn't feel any rush to make the playoffs or else you end up with a team like the Wild where you're always just good enough to get there but never good enough to make a serious run. I think they'd be smarter to add a few more pieces through the draft and keep the younger goaltender they have. I'm not so sure Dubnyk would waive to go to Florida (assuming they are on his no-trade list), he isn't getting any younger and he would have a better shot at a cup here than he would there. He also apparently loves it here.
            26 janv. 2019 à 22 h 11
            Démarrer sujet
            They have a lot of centers, but you can never have too many centers (plus Trocheck can swing out to the wing). With that ideology (that Dubnyk would take them to the playoffs) then how would their pick be top 15? Like I said, they shouldn't feel any rush to make the playoffs or else you end up with a team like the Wild where you're always just good enough to get there but never good enough to make a serious run. I think they'd be smarter to add a few more pieces through the draft and keep the younger goaltender they have. I'm not so sure Dubnyk would waive to go to Florida (assuming they are on his no-trade list), he isn't getting any younger and he would have a better shot at a cup here than he would there. He also apparently loves it here.

The Pick would be #15 because the trade comes at the draft
            And Florida has a lot of Wingers today and in my opinion Trochek is more dominant at the Center position Especially Since he’s a righty and they have Owen Tippett which he probably would make outta training camp
            26 janv. 2019 à 22 h 18
            The Pick would be #15 because the trade comes at the draft
            And Florida has a lot of Wingers today and in my opinion Trochek is more dominant at the Center position Especially Since he’s a righty and they have Owen Tippett which he probably would make outta training camp

Ah, that makes sense. Again, you can never have too many centers. Trocheck and Tippett on the right side with Huberdeau and Dadonov on the left would be a very good top 6 winger group. Brogstrom might be a better winger, too. He hasn't played much in the NHL so you never know. If it were my team I'd prefer to keep as many centers as I could and have them swing out to the wing. You don't want to be MTL forcing wingers to play center.
            26 janv. 2019 à 22 h 23
            Démarrer sujet
            Ah, that makes sense. Again, you can never have too many centers. Trocheck and Tippett on the right side with Huberdeau and Dadonov on the left would be a very good top 6 winger group. Brogstrom might be a better winger, too. He hasn't played much in the NHL so you never know. If it were my team I'd prefer to keep as many centers as I could and have them swing out to the wing. You don't want to be MTL forcing wingers to play center.

Yeah
            26 janv. 2019 à 23 h 4
            Rejoint: juill. 2017
            Mentions "j'aime": 126
            Modifié 26 janv. 2019 à 23 h 10
            Hey @TanSor do you know if Granlund can play LW also what would happen to Granlund if he switch’s to Center again
            27 janv. 2019 à 0 h 34
            Quoting: Wild1205
            Hey @TanSor do you know if Granlund can play LW also what would happen to Granlund if he switch’s to Center again

No idea about him playing LW, I'd imagine similar results to RW. The only reason he plays RW is because we had 4 top 6 LW's (Parise, Zucker, Nino, and Granlund) and he was the best of them all at his offwing. Granlund was not good at center. He's played maybe 5 games there since he switched to wing full-time with mixed results (small sample size) but I don't see him as a capable center in the NHL. He was pretty awful there before he broke out as a winger.

Répondre
            To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
            Question:
            Options:
            Ajouter une option
            Soumettre le sondage