Who won the trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

18 jan 2019 à 15 h 38
Below Market Value
Rejoint: nov 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,203
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
Gonna go on a limb and say Wild win the trade. Victor Rask is having the worst year of his hockey career, but he is still a 40 point center who is great defensively.

Rask isn't good defensively. He gets pelted in his own zone despite getting favorable zone starts and playing on a team that dominates possession.
18 jan 2019 à 15 h 52
Habs4Ever
Rejoint: nov 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,923
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
Rask isn't good defensively. He gets pelted in his own zone despite getting favorable zone starts and playing on a team that dominates possession.

Of course he does this year, it's been a complete bust for him. I agree he definitely starts a majority of his shifts in the O-Zone, but he is solid defensively.
18 jan 2019 à 19 h 56
Rejoint: déc 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,714
This is a clear case of a desperate GM making a Hail Mary trade. Rask's upside potential doesn't even come close to that of Nino. Top six Centers are a valuable commodity these days and bottom six Centers are a dime a dozen. MIN is in desperate need of another goal scoring Winger and Rask doesn't come close to solving this problem. They should look to trade Spergeon for a young Forward who can score 30G. That's where they need to focus if they want to make the playoffs. Otherwise, they might as well start a rebuild w/ all of their aging veteran players. I really don't see the point in hovering between 7th-11th in the West.
19 jan 2019 à 0 h 15
Rejoint: jun 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 694
i love this trade for the canes, i must have traded for Nino in like 6-7 armchair GMs

everyone keeps saying Rask is so good defensively, (and he is) but Nino is solid two way as well

it's not like he is a liability

Plus maybe Carolina is making room for Nylander or Duchene
ConnorMcHellebucyk a aimé ceci.
20 jan 2019 à 15 h 54
Rejoint: déc 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,714
Rask is averaging 1 ppg w/ MIN so clearly they won the trade. LOL.
31 mar à 1 h 10
Capfriendlyisamazing
Rejoint: aoû 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 608
This deal I will still never understand from a Wild prospective point, it was quite clear Rask was on a decline and that Neiderreider was gonna be better than him from the get go, if they had gotten a pick/prospect back I don’t think it would be as bad as it is

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Soumettre les modifications du sondage