Who won the trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

18 janv. 2019 à 15 h 38
Below Market Value
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,324
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
Gonna go on a limb and say Wild win the trade. Victor Rask is having the worst year of his hockey career, but he is still a 40 point center who is great defensively.

Rask isn't good defensively. He gets pelted in his own zone despite getting favorable zone starts and playing on a team that dominates possession.
18 janv. 2019 à 15 h 52
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,231
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
Rask isn't good defensively. He gets pelted in his own zone despite getting favorable zone starts and playing on a team that dominates possession.

Of course he does this year, it's been a complete bust for him. I agree he definitely starts a majority of his shifts in the O-Zone, but he is solid defensively.
18 janv. 2019 à 19 h 56
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
This is a clear case of a desperate GM making a Hail Mary trade. Rask's upside potential doesn't even come close to that of Nino. Top six Centers are a valuable commodity these days and bottom six Centers are a dime a dozen. MIN is in desperate need of another goal scoring Winger and Rask doesn't come close to solving this problem. They should look to trade Spergeon for a young Forward who can score 30G. That's where they need to focus if they want to make the playoffs. Otherwise, they might as well start a rebuild w/ all of their aging veteran players. I really don't see the point in hovering between 7th-11th in the West.
19 janv. 2019 à 0 h 15
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 947
i love this trade for the canes, i must have traded for Nino in like 6-7 armchair GMs

everyone keeps saying Rask is so good defensively, (and he is) but Nino is solid two way as well

it's not like he is a liability

Plus maybe Carolina is making room for Nylander or Duchene
ConnorMcHellebucyk a aimé ceci.
20 janv. 2019 à 15 h 54
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Rask is averaging 1 ppg w/ MIN so clearly they won the trade. LOL.
31 mars 2021 à 1 h 10
Brad Boyes please Wq
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 714
This deal I will still never understand from a Wild prospective point, it was quite clear Rask was on a decline and that Neiderreider was gonna be better than him from the get go, if they had gotten a pick/prospect back I don’t think it would be as bad as it is
13 mars 2022 à 11 h 20
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,979
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
Gonna go on a limb and say Wild win the trade. Victor Rask is having the worst year of his hockey career, but he is still a 40 point center who is great defensively.

Soooo... about that
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
13 mars 2022 à 11 h 36
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,231
Quoting: Caniac2000
Soooo... about that

Yeah I was expecting him to rebound, which obviously never happened. Was a long shot at the time of the trade, but my gut was wrong
Caniac2000, Saskleaf et Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
19 mars 2022 à 18 h 45
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 541
At the time of the trade, I was happy as a Carolina fan because I’d always liked Niederreiter, but I thought it was a reasonable trade for both teams. Both players were on what looked like bad contracts at the time – neither one was playing up to the level of his cap hit – and they both had the same term remaining, but I figured they were both overpaid by about the same amount, so even though Niederreiter was the better player, Minnesota benefited by reducing the amount of cap hit they had invested in a bad contract. Cutting their losses, in effect. As it turned out, Niederreiter benefited from the change of scenery and made his contract look good, while Rask didn’t. Rask turned out to be one of those players who got a big contract based on one good season and, despite his youth, was never able to get back to that level.
19 mars 2022 à 19 h 7
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Quoting: Brian2016
...Otherwise, they might as well start a rebuild w/ all of their aging veteran players. I really don't see the point in hovering between 7th-11th in the West.

That’s how I felt at the time too. Minnesota had been a very good team, but they were stuck with a bunch of old players on bad contracts, and their plan to get younger seemed to be to trade 26-year-olds for 22-year-olds while the older end of their roster just got older. I thought they were in for a Shark-like decline. Then Kirill Kaprizov arrived and suddenly they were back near the top again.
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
21 juill. 2022 à 12 h 10
Im just kinda here
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 97
Now that both players have left their respective teams
Yeah Carolina still absolutely knocked it out of the park
PrincessChloe a aimé ceci.
22 juill. 2022 à 10 h 51
to be banned soon
Rejoint: juill. 2020
really sad that paul fenton's legacy is just gonna be remembered by this trade and even tho bill guerin has been doing a worse job than him so far

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage