Forums/Armchair-GM

Brekels pre-TDL plan 2

Créé par: BreKel
Équipe: 2018-19 Bruins de Boston
Date de création initiale: 13 janv. 2019
Publié: 13 janv. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
A simple, one move that addresses big need for Boston at a cheap price.
Transactions
CAR
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (BOS)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de NYR
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de NYR
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2479 500 000 $77 432 335 $774 000 $3 737 500 $2 067 665 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 666 667 $6 666 667 $
AD
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
872 500 $872 500 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
916 667 $916 667 $
AD, C
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
900 000 $900 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
725 000 $725 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 750 000 $$2M)
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
789 167 $789 167 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
650 000 $650 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 janv. 2019 à 17 h 19
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
based on Williams playoff history/success, I bet a team would overpay a first. with that being said, this Boston team still doesn't compete in the East against powerhouse teams like Washington, Tampa, Pittsburgh and Toronto. I think if bruins are serious about contending, they'd go after Senko
13 janv. 2019 à 18 h 21
Démarrer sujet
BreKel
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 460
Quoting: mhockey91
based on Williams playoff history/success, I bet a team would overpay a first. with that being said, this Boston team still doesn't compete in the East against powerhouse teams like Washington, Tampa, Pittsburgh and Toronto. I think if bruins are serious about contending, they'd go after Senko

I think its funny that Toronto is considered a powerhouse and that Boston can't compete with them, despite playing well against Toronto, having much better defense and goaltending. Toronto is not a concern. They're a good team, but so is Boston. Boston can compete with anyone in the East, besides Washington. They're a different animal and just have the B's number.
13 janv. 2019 à 18 h 37
Quoting: BreKel
I think its funny that Toronto is considered a powerhouse and that Boston can't compete with them, despite playing well against Toronto, having much better defense and goaltending. Toronto is not a concern. They're a good team, but so is Boston. Boston can compete with anyone in the East, besides Washington. They're a different animal and just have the B's number.

Lmao Toronto has much better goaltending. Rask is losing his job to halak haha. Boston’s only advantage is on D, I’ll give you that. But the gap between Toronto’s offence and goaltending is much bigger. Sure Boston can compete with anyone in the east, but do you really think they can beat Toronto, Tampa, and then Washington/Pit? It’s not very likely they can win 3 series against teams that are better then them with their current roaster. They can definitely win one or two, but 3 would be very tough. Just look at how Tampa dummied them in the ECSF last season. Bring in senko, then they have a chance
13 janv. 2019 à 19 h 11
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,264
Lmao Toronto has much better goaltending. Rask is losing his job to halak haha. Boston’s only advantage is on D, I’ll give you that. But the gap between Toronto’s offence and goaltending is much bigger. Sure Boston can compete with anyone in the east, but do you really think they can beat Toronto, Tampa, and then Washington/Pit? It’s not very likely they can win 3 series against teams that are better then them with their current roaster. They can definitely win one or two, but 3 would be very tough. Just look at how Tampa dummied them in the ECSF last season. Bring in senko, then they have a chance

I agree with Washington and Tampa but I'm not giving in on Toronto until I see it. The bruin have handled Toronto and I think are just a bad match up for the leafs. The leafs are the ones who really need to prove they can win in the playoffs not boston. Sure it's a tough road having probably Toronto then Tampa then either wash or Pitts but at least this core has won something.
13 janv. 2019 à 19 h 12
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 27
Lmao Toronto has much better goaltending. Rask is losing his job to halak haha. Boston’s only advantage is on D, I’ll give you that. But the gap between Toronto’s offence and goaltending is much bigger./quote]

I'm not sure Toronto does have "much better goaltending." Andersen has a better Sv% this season, but Rask has a better GAA, so I'd say they're fairly comparable. If anything, I'd say the goaltending advantage goes to Boston, as Halak (the backup) has better numbers than both of them. And while you could say that Rask was losing his job to Halak back in early November, that is certainly not the case anymore.
13 janv. 2019 à 19 h 13
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 27
Lmao Toronto has much better goaltending. Rask is losing his job to halak haha. Boston’s only advantage is on D, I’ll give you that. But the gap between Toronto’s offence and goaltending is much bigger.

I'm not sure Toronto does have "much better goaltending." Andersen has a better Sv% this season, but Rask has a better GAA, so I'd say they're fairly comparable. If anything, I'd say the goaltending advantage goes to Boston, as Halak (the backup) has better numbers than both of them. And while you could say that Rask was losing his job to Halak back in early November, that is certainly not the case anymore.
13 janv. 2019 à 19 h 14
Quoting: Jfstompers
I agree with Washington and Tampa but I'm not giving in on Toronto until I see it. The bruin have handled Toronto and I think are just a bad match up for the leafs. The leafs are the ones who really need to prove they can win in the playoffs not boston. Sure it's a tough road having probably Toronto then Tampa then either wash or Pitts but at least this core has won something.

You’re right Boston has had Toronto’s number, however, that was Pre John Tavares. Leafs look like legit contenders this year. And if they end up acquiring a RHD (which looks pretty likely) this team could do serious damage in the playoffs.
13 janv. 2019 à 19 h 15
Quoting: yet_another_armchair_gm

Freddy is a vezina canadate this year, can’t say the same about rask. Rask is very inconsistent. When he plays his game, he’s one of the best goalies in the league, but he has extremely low lows
14 janv. 2019 à 0 h 1
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,979

Oh that’s cute
nalzugaray12 a aimé ceci.
14 janv. 2019 à 3 h 38
Bahston Brewins
Mentions "j'aime": 259

Have you watched hockey in the past month and a half? Rask has been playing phenomenal while Halaks numbers are slowly declining. Research before you make comments like that. Boston beat Toronto 3-1 in the season series so I wouldn’t act like anything will be a cake walk. Sure Toronto added Tavares but that defense is the exact same and Boston seems to expose that defense every time they play.
BreKel a aimé ceci.
14 janv. 2019 à 3 h 41
Bahston Brewins
Mentions "j'aime": 259
As for the Williams trade, it’s an option but not very likely. He’s the captain for a team pushing hard for the playoffs and if they continue like this, I see Carolina as buyers at the deadline. I also don’t know how I’d feel dropping a second rounder for Williams who’s probably best at third line but can step in temporarily at second line.
BreKel a aimé ceci.
14 janv. 2019 à 5 h 36
Bruins Fan
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 80

How does Toronto have better goaltending when both Rask and Halak have a better GAA than any of Toronto's goalies? Andersen's Save % is .002 higher than rask and .001 lower than Halak as well. It seems the Bruins have 2 great options and Toronto has a Similar starter but inferior backups giving the nod to Boston.
14 janv. 2019 à 5 h 41
Bruins Fan
This is probably a fair deal but I'd like it more if it was for a player like Bjork + a fringe prospect like Ryan Fitzgerald.

Lauzon, JFK, Carlo, Studnicka, Donato these are guys recently drafted in the 2nd round. I'd take them all over Bjork at this point and with the way the Bruins draft it's likely they would find someone comparable to them in the 2020 2nd round.
14 janv. 2019 à 8 h 15
Quoting: Breakaway
How does Toronto have better goaltending when both Rask and Halak have a better GAA than any of Toronto's goalies? Andersen's Save % is .002 higher than rask and .001 lower than Halak as well. It seems the Bruins have 2 great options and Toronto has a Similar starter but inferior backups giving the nod to Boston.

Because rask is the most inconsistent goalie in the whole league arguably. Earlier this year he was losing his job to Halak. Rask has gotten into many cold streaks throughout his career. I’ll take Anderson all day every day over rask
14 janv. 2019 à 8 h 33
Démarrer sujet
BreKel
Because rask is the most inconsistent goalie in the whole league arguably. Earlier this year he was losing his job to Halak. Rask has gotten into many cold streaks throughout his career. I’ll take Anderson all day every day over rask

Lol..... That's hilarious and shows your hockey knowledge is limited. Rask has been better the past 3 seasons, better career numbers and Andersen. Rask is a known slow starter. He wasn't going to lose his job to Halak. It's funny that before you said he, "is losing his job to Halak" and now you've backtracked to "was losing his job to Halak". The only people who thought Rask is/was losing his job to Halak is Haggerty (hack) and stupid Bruins fans (many of them).

What goalie doesn't have hot/cold streaks, by the way? Stupid point to make for an argument here.

Also, how the **** is "Freddy" a Vezina candidate this season with his numbers? Not seeing "Vezina" at all. Hell, Halak and Rask have similar/better numbers than him lmfao
14 janv. 2019 à 11 h 13
Modifié 14 janv. 2019 à 11 h 21
Lol..... That's hilarious and shows your hockey knowledge is limited. Rask has been better the past 3 seasons, better career numbers and Andersen. Rask is a known slow starter. He wasn't going to lose his job to Halak. It's funny that before you said he, "is losing his job to Halak" and now you've backtracked to "was losing his job to Halak". The only people who thought Rask is/was losing his job to Halak is Haggerty (hack) and stupid Bruins fans (many of them).

What goalie doesn't have hot/cold streaks, by the way? Stupid point to make for an argument here.

Also, how the **** is "Freddy" a Vezina candidate this season with his numbers? Not seeing "Vezina" at all. Hell, Halak and Rask have similar/better numbers than him lmfao

Dude, take your bruins bias and get out of here. I’m a pens fan so idc about either teams. I’m a non bias perspective. Rask has had some incredible cold runs throughout his career. Many bruins fans wanted him traded multiple times. He’s incredibly inconsistent. And btw, TSN did a list of vezina favourites: Anderson was #1 at the midway point (obviously there’s a Toronto bias but rask was nowhere to be found). I’ll take Anderson over rask all day every day. Anderson also plays on a worse defensive team (especially the previous two seasons) where leafs let a ridiculous amount of shots allowed and Anderson was great. Get out of here.

Once again, you wanna compare rask vs Anderson, the gap isn’t nearly as big as Toronto’s forwards vs Boston’s forwards.
My whole point is that Toronto is a superior team to Boston, which they are. And Boston won’t contend in the east unless they make a big splash (ie tarensko)
14 janv. 2019 à 11 h 16
Quoting: Bcarlo25
Oh that’s cute

Bruins fans are the worst on here haha
14 janv. 2019 à 12 h 8
Démarrer sujet
BreKel
Dude, take your bruins bias and get out of here. I’m a pens fan so idc about either teams. I’m a non bias perspective. Rask has had some incredible cold runs throughout his career. Many bruins fans wanted him traded multiple times. He’s incredibly inconsistent. And btw, TSN did a list of vezina favourites: Anderson was #1 at the midway point (obviously there’s a Toronto bias but rask was nowhere to be found). I’ll take Anderson over rask all day every day. Anderson also plays on a worse defensive team (especially the previous two seasons) where leafs let a ridiculous amount of shots allowed and Anderson was great. Get out of here.

Nah, I won't. You're just mad that you're trash hockey knowledge has been called out. You being a fan of neither team doesn't help you at all. I know you're not watching either team enough to actually give a legit opinion on either. You're running to stats to give your opinion and its comical. Stick to the Penguins, dude. When did you become a fan; 2005? LOLOLOLOL
14 janv. 2019 à 13 h 10
Nah, I won't. You're just mad that you're trash hockey knowledge has been called out. You being a fan of neither team doesn't help you at all. I know you're not watching either team enough to actually give a legit opinion on either. You're running to stats to give your opinion and its comical. Stick to the Penguins, dude. When did you become a fan; 2005? LOLOLOLOL

Typical bruins fan haha. You know nothing about hockey like majority of your fan base. I applaud your effort though. Least Red Sox and pats are legitmate contending teams!!!!
14 janv. 2019 à 13 h 57
Démarrer sujet
BreKel
Typical bruins fan haha. You know nothing about hockey like majority of your fan base. I applaud your effort though. Least Red Sox and pats are legitmate contending teams!!!!

I know a lot about hockey...I've probably forgotten more than you know. It's cute that a fan base that wasn't established until 2005 tries to chirp. Thank Daddy Mario for whining and making threats of moving the Penguins. Never would have been gifted Crosby haha. Run along and spread more "knowledge" about other teams that you don't really have a clue about. Bruins fans don't need some **** eater attempting and failing to tell us about hockey/bruins/etc.
14 janv. 2019 à 15 h 5
I know a lot about hockey...I've probably forgotten more than you know. It's cute that a fan base that wasn't established until 2005 tries to chirp. Thank Daddy Mario for whining and making threats of moving the Penguins. Never would have been gifted Crosby haha. Run along and spread more "knowledge" about other teams that you don't really have a clue about. Bruins fans don't need some **** eater attempting and failing to tell us about hockey/bruins/etc.

Lmao. All I stated was two opinions on here that would probably be quite popular:
#1- bruins are not as good as the leafs
#2- rask is not as good as Anderson

Both those opinions would definitely be more popular than your two opinions.
Yet you classless, loser of a fan, try to mock me, and insult me, for stating my opinion. Someone clearly must have hurt you if you get that offended over me simply stating my opinion. Anyways, I don’t care what your thoughts are, because at the end of the day; majority of people on this site would agree with my opinions over yours. Have a good day. Enjoy being miserable! smile
14 janv. 2019 à 16 h 0
Démarrer sujet
BreKel
Lmao. All I stated was two opinions on here that would probably be quite popular:
#1- bruins are not as good as the leafs
#2- rask is not as good as Anderson

Both those opinions would definitely be more popular than your two opinions.
Yet you classless, loser of a fan, try to mock me, and insult me, for stating my opinion. Someone clearly must have hurt you if you get that offended over me simply stating my opinion. Anyways, I don’t care what your thoughts are, because at the end of the day; majority of people on this site would agree with my opinions over yours. Have a good day. Enjoy being miserable! smile

That's okay, since a majority of the opinions on this site suck ass anyway. Bruins are better on defense and in goal than the Leafs. Bruins are 3-1 against the Leafs this season. Rask is better than Andersen. His numbers are better over the past 3 seasons, and his career.
14 janv. 2019 à 16 h 43
That's okay, since a majority of the opinions on this site suck ass anyway. Bruins are better on defense and in goal than the Leafs. Bruins are 3-1 against the Leafs this season. Rask is better than Andersen. His numbers are better over the past 3 seasons, and his career.

They’re better on defence no doubt, debatable in goal. Who cares about regular season? 2013 Pens were 3-0 vs bruins in regular season and got swept in the playoffs. Regular season doesn’t mean much. You can talk about last playoffs when bruins played leafs if you’d like, but we both know this is a MUCH stronger leafs team, and a similar-worse bruins team. The gap between leafs and bruins forwards is much bigger than the Gap on D.

Freddy no doubt is better this year than rask. http://www.espn.com/nhl/trophies
I’m not a big fan of ESPN but there are many sites that say Anderson is leading the vezina race.
14 janv. 2019 à 17 h 24
Bruins Fan

Well, when he's had more cold streaks than Andersen, yet puts up better numbers yearly; it should be easy to tell who the better goalie is lol. Without his cold streaks he'd be one of the top 5 goalies all time and even with them he's got better career numbers than Carey Price and Rinne and Bobrovsky all of which have routinely been superior to Anderson. You're probably using some stupid Capfriendly user metric in your head where you think "well Rask's 2 years older and played in the NHL for 6 more seasons.... therefore Andersen has much more potential!!!"

I love you're take on the leafs being the superior team to the Bruins as well. I mean the Bruins didn't beat them in the playoffs last year or anything and after Toronto added Tavares the Bruins definately aren't 3-1 vs them this season as well with just as many injuries if not more. But hey, the last thing an impaired person would do is feel qualified to make an opinion on the matter based off of zero statistics after watching none of the games. I mean, that doesn't happen on here at all does it? sarcasm
BreKel a aimé ceci.
14 janv. 2019 à 17 h 33
Bruins Fan
They’re better on defence no doubt, debatable in goal. Who cares about regular season? 2013 Pens were 3-0 vs bruins in regular season and got swept in the playoffs. Regular season doesn’t mean much. You can talk about last playoffs when bruins played leafs if you’d like, but we both know this is a MUCH stronger leafs team, and a similar-worse bruins team. The gap between leafs and bruins forwards is much bigger than the Gap on D.

Freddy no doubt is better this year than rask. http://www.espn.com/nhl/trophies
I’m not a big fan of ESPN but there are many sites that say Anderson is leading the vezina race.

ESPN doesn't even know what Hockey is anymore. The last media outlet that would have a clue about anything hockey would be espn. Seriously, I can't think of any outlet who would give rankings on this with any less of a chance to get it right. The last thing they did was watch the games other than the highlights, so that list is most likely compiled on who has the best numbers with a heavy weight on wins and who's been in the most top 10 highlights lol. Complete garbage.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage