Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 000 000 $76 737 643 $0 $152 500 $6 262 357 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
12 000 000 $12 000 000 $
C
UFA - 5
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 5
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Predators de Nashville
675 000 $675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
694 444 $694 444 $ (Bonis de performance70 000 $$70K)
AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 déc. 2018 à 14 h 56
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,659
Nice !
27 déc. 2018 à 15 h 17
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,064
The Kadri deal is bold.
27 déc. 2018 à 15 h 39
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Intriguing! I admire what you are trying to pull off here with the Kadri trade scenario. You are giving Leafs fans an advance look as to what may be in the future mindset with Nylander centring the third line - which opens up much more opportunity for prospect wingers to get slotted into the lineup. The best part about this proposal is that it doesn't see either team(s) trading away futures.
27 déc. 2018 à 15 h 56
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
Modifié 27 déc. 2018 à 16 h 7
Do I agree that Kadri may have to be moved in the future? Most likely yes. For this package? Absolutely not. The fit is there with Carolina for Kadri but there's a good argument that the package coming back isn't nearly enough. Kadri is a 2C on most teams and arguably would be Carolina's 1C beside Aho. That's lethal. & all Toronto has coming back is Faulk and a pick? Faulk is an offensive guy, probably wouldn't even see time on either of Toronto's PP units. Leafs only use 1 dman on each, Rielly on the first isn't changing, and Dermott can easily slide in on the 2nd PP once Gardiner leaves (he's solid at both ends of the ice and is way cheaper than Faulk and if they wanted a right shot on the PP point, Zaitsev is more than capable of playing that role). So Faulk wouldn't have a spot until the PK and he's not the type of guy to be used just for killing penalties. On top of that, Kadri has 3 years left after this one where Faulk only has 1 left and could walk as a UFA cause he'll ask for more money which the Leafs can't give him when they'll have bigger contracts in Marner and Matthews signed plus Dermott next offseason, plus Freddy and Rielly in a couple more. Doesn't make sense for the Leafs to give up the games best 3C in the league for a guy they'll barely use and won't be able to use his most skilled areas a lot.

That being said, as I said Kadri to Carolina is a good fit IMO.. just not for this package and not for Faulk at all really. IMO, if I were the Leafs and Canes, a Kadri for Brett Pesce straight up is fair. Both teams get what they need (Carolina gets top 6 forward, arguably 1C, and Toronto gets a top 4 right handed, defensively minded guy who they can use on the PK). Kadri has 3 years left after this one, Pesce has 5 years left. Kadri has a cap hit of $4.5M per season, Pesce has a cap hit of $4.025M per. Toronto even saves a bit of cap in this idea but Toronto also ends up paying Pesce more in real dollars which saves Carolina more money long term to pay guys like Aho, Svechnikov, Terravainen, and other guys. The argument for the deal being 1-for-1 and not more is the fact that even though Pesce has 2 more years of control on him, Toronto is giving far more offence and Kadri is good in his own end too. And Pesce makes the Leafs an even more well rounded team. Both teams also trade from a strength to address a weakness in their teams. Win-win deal for both teams
LeafedIn et Random2152 a aimé ceci.
27 déc. 2018 à 15 h 57
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,512
Certainly a personal preference, but I really don't like the Kadri deal. What you're getting out of Kadri at his price tag is tremendous value. I'd honestly sooner trade Nylander. Don't need $7m on the thrid line C.
brokos73 a aimé ceci.
27 déc. 2018 à 15 h 59
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
Forgot to rate
27 déc. 2018 à 16 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 35
Quoting: jonesryan
Do I agree that Kadri may have to be moved in the future? Most likely yes. For this package? Absolutely not. The fit is there with Carolina for Kadri but there's a good argument that the package coming back isn't nearly enough. Kadri is a 2C on most teams and arguably would be Carolina's 1C beside Aho. That's lethal. & all Toronto has coming back is Faulk and a pick? Faulk is an offensive guy, probably wouldn't even see time on either of Toronto's PP units. Leafs only use 1 dman on each, Rielly on the first isn't changing, and Dermott can easily slide in on the 2nd PP once Gardiner leaves (he's solid at both ends of the ice and is way cheaper than Faulk). So Faulk wouldn't have a spot until the PK and he's not the type of guy to be used just for killing penalties. On top of that, Kadri has 3 years left after this one where Faulk only has 1 left and could walk as a UFA cause he'll ask for more money which the Leafs can't give him when they'll have bigger contracts in Marner and Matthews signed plus Dermott next offseason, plus Freddy and Rielly in a couple more. Doesn't make sense for the Leafs to give up the games best 3C in the league for a guy they'll barely use and won't be able to use his most skilled areas a lot.

That being said, as I said Kadri to Carolina is a good fit IMO.. just not for this package and not for Faulk at all really. IMO, if I were the Leafs and Canes, a Kadri for Brett Pesce straight up is fair. Both teams get what they need (Carolina gets top 6 forward, arguably 1C, and Toronto gets a top 4 right handed, defensively minded guy who they can use on the PK). Kadri has 3 years left after this one, Pesce has 5 years left. Kadri has a cap hit of $4.5M per season, Pesce has a cap hit of $4.025M per. Toronto even saves a bit of cap in this idea but Toronto also ends up paying Pesce more in real dollars which saves Carolina more money long term to pay guys like Aho, Svechnikov, Terravainen, and other guys. The argument for the deal being 1-for-1 and not more is the fact that even though Pesce has 2 more years of control on him, Toronto is giving far more offence and Kadri is good in his own end too. And Pesce makes the Leafs an even more well rounded team. Both teams also trade from a strength to address a weakness in their teams. Win-win deal for both teams

Quoting: jonesryan
Do I agree that Kadri may have to be moved in the future? Most likely yes. For this package? Absolutely not. The fit is there with Carolina for Kadri but there's a good argument that the package coming back isn't nearly enough. Kadri is a 2C on most teams and arguably would be Carolina's 1C beside Aho. That's lethal. & all Toronto has coming back is Faulk and a pick? Faulk is an offensive guy, probably wouldn't even see time on either of Toronto's PP units. Leafs only use 1 dman on each, Rielly on the first isn't changing, and Dermott can easily slide in on the 2nd PP once Gardiner leaves (he's solid at both ends of the ice and is way cheaper than Faulk). So Faulk wouldn't have a spot until the PK and he's not the type of guy to be used just for killing penalties. On top of that, Kadri has 3 years left after this one where Faulk only has 1 left and could walk as a UFA cause he'll ask for more money which the Leafs can't give him when they'll have bigger contracts in Marner and Matthews signed plus Dermott next offseason, plus Freddy and Rielly in a couple more. Doesn't make sense for the Leafs to give up the games best 3C in the league for a guy they'll barely use and won't be able to use his most skilled areas a lot.

i was actually gonna use pesce in first place but went with falk, the reason being as good as kadri is and good contract hes 4 years older than pesce and thought may want more, i agree something else needs to be added to the deal tho
27 déc. 2018 à 16 h 51
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,904
I don't know exactly what the Leafs are looking for but what about Kronwall He will most likely retire and the end of the season. But for this play off run he might be right fit. Babcock likes him and throw in Glendening who Babcock loves and you could get both of them for a couple of draft picks. It's just an idea.
27 déc. 2018 à 17 h 18
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,512
Quoting: aedoran
I don't know exactly what the Leafs are looking for but what about Kronwall He will most likely retire and the end of the season. But for this play off run he might be right fit. Babcock likes him and throw in Glendening who Babcock loves and you could get both of them for a couple of draft picks. It's just an idea.

I'm not so certain Kronwall is an improvement on what we already have or if he has any interest in waiving his NMC. Glendenning I don't see as a good fit anymore...but that's a personal preference for me as I think the Leafs need $1m and under contracts on their 4th line after this year.

But I do like your line of thinking with a less 'flashy' add on defence...I'm thinking a Deryk Engelland (if Vegas is on the outside looking in) or Adam McQuaid from the Rangers...both pending UFA's that might be available for a reasonable price and can chip in 15-20min a night to relieve some minutes from Hainsey
aedoran a aimé ceci.
27 déc. 2018 à 18 h 2
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,904
Quoting: Juice
I'm not so certain Kronwall is an improvement on what we already have or if he has any interest in waiving his NMC. Glendenning I don't see as a good fit anymore...but that's a personal preference for me as I think the Leafs need $1m and under contracts on their 4th line after this year.

But I do like your line of thinking with a less 'flashy' add on defence...I'm thinking a Deryk Engelland (if Vegas is on the outside looking in) or Adam McQuaid from the Rangers...both pending UFA's that might be available for a reasonable price and can chip in 15-20min a night to relieve some minutes from Hainsey

Makes sense. Just an idea.
27 déc. 2018 à 18 h 9
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,466
I can see understand why Kadri or even Nylander would be traded for cap and defensive help. But not this deal. Kadri for three years is worth a lot more than one year of Faulk. And really all of these all star RHD on Carolina is kinda of fantasy. Zaitsev and Ozhigakov seem good NHLers, and finding that third guy might an issue. If you think it's Weber as good enough NHLer his return will be more.
Random2152 a aimé ceci.
27 déc. 2018 à 18 h 31
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
Matthews makes more and you will be over the cap.
I would ship Kapanen off before paying him 3+ million. I don't think he's as good as his point totals. He's had a lot of help. He's not a core piece. Sell high.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage