Options de sondage

19 déc. 2018 à 17 h 41
ShtpstExtraordinaire
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 154
The Sabres Need Middle 6 Help

So How much would you give up for the following guys:

Ryan Dzingel

Pros - I think he's a 2C that has shown productivity for Ottawa. I don't think Ottawa is anywhere near the playoffs now or in the future and if they do get to the playoffs it'll be sneaking in as a wild card. Dzingel will probably not sign back unless he gets overpaid. As a rental I think Buffalo can pull a trade without giving up a first.

Cons- He's producing and hes in his prime. Ottawa might want gross overpayment

Alex Iafello

Pros- Like his game. Fast and tough. Averaging a point per two games so far for a terrible kings squad. Don't think they have cap space to sign him and he has one year contract.

Cons- He's young on an aging team. If they find the cap space to afford him I don't think you escape without giving a first

Gustav Nyquist

Pros- Has speed and is a rental. Clear second line winger

Cons- Detroit has a reputation for keeping aging forwards and it hasn't hit the point where he is dead cap. He's producing and might ask for a bit much
5 janv. 2019 à 19 h 55
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Iafello would be OK in my book, but not for too much.

My thoughts are leaning towards seeing if Edmonton would deal RNH. After this year he has two left at 6 million, so he could be off the books when it comes time to pay Dahlin. His presence as a #2 center would help Mittlestadt going down to the third line and give us a really decent #2 center.

I would deal either a veteran D (Scandella?) or a prospect (Guhle?) and one of our firsts. The ideal deal would be Scandella, but if it is Guhle, I would want a pick back, like a second or third.

Just a thought......
8 janv. 2019 à 23 h 1
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,233
I doubt any team is going to give Buffalo something without making them give up a first. Buffalo has 3, so honestly I could see them easily parting with atleast one of them for a good rental. They are prime to overpay because teams know they have those picks.
20 févr. 2019 à 23 h 43
Not so Fasth
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 60
I've really been disappointed with Mittelstadt. I'd be willing to move him for a 2C
10 avr. 2019 à 15 h 50
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 433
Quoting: MasterMatt23
I've really been disappointed with Mittelstadt. I'd be willing to move him for a 2C

Way too early to cut bait on a player that entered the season as a top 3 rookie prospect. He was immediately thrust into a huge role that he's not ready for yet.
They should get a 2C and let Mittelstadt develop in a more protected role.
10 avr. 2019 à 18 h 34
Not so Fasth
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 60
Quoting: Bflo_Soldier
Way too early to cut bait on a player that entered the season as a top 3 rookie prospect. He was immediately thrust into a huge role that he's not ready for yet.
They should get a 2C and let Mittelstadt develop in a more protected role.

I disagree. Trade him now before its too late
10 avr. 2019 à 20 h 22
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 433
Quoting: MasterMatt23
I disagree. Trade him now before its too late

That's just bad asset management. History suggests they'd likely lose that trade at this point, and he'd just realize his potential (which is huge upside) at his new club.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage