Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 000 000 $72 575 042 $0 $665 000 $10 424 958 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flames de Calgary
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
6 375 000 $6 375 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 4
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 5
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 5
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
2 700 000 $2 700 000 $
C
UFA - 2
778 333 $778 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
AG, AD, C
RFA - 2
4 300 000 $4 300 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
1 010 000 $1 010 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
700 000 $700 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 375 000 $3 375 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
4 650 400 $4 650 400 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 237 500 $1 237 500 $
DG
UFA - 5
3 857 143 $3 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 1
755 833 $755 833 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
G
UFA - 4
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG
RFA - 2
2 075 000 $2 075 000 $
G
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 déc. 2018 à 17 h 55
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 28
Yeah no were going to need a little more back or a lot more back for a star goaile.
13 déc. 2018 à 17 h 58
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 733
I think we will see Stone or Frolik moved before we go big game hunting in the goalie market. I really really think Quick is a good target at the deadline and Frolik is a very movable piece. I was just going to do one of these involving Quick:

Kylington
Janko
Gilles
With a very condition laden pick or two. There was a post on here a few weeks ago from an Oiler fan proposing Smith for Talbot with a ton of really well thought out conditions.
13 déc. 2018 à 18 h 7
Banni
Quoting: Luc3
Yeah no were going to need a little more back or a lot more back for a star goaile.

3 roster players and a goalie prospect plus a first? With the oldest being 26.
Kylington is NHL ready 21 years old and would probably fit into LA's 4 or 5 d man spot right away.
Jankowski is a really strong defensive forward that needs to refine his offensive game, heavy on the puck but needs to improve in the offensive zone. There is a guy off waivers on LA's 3rd line right now, Jankowski would be a really good upgrade
Czarnik is fast and has good hands, undersized but has a lot of raw talent, Calgary doesn't have a roster spot for him right now is the problem.
Goalies are lottery tickets

LA's line up would look a lot different after this trade and my guess is that you don't know enough about what is coming back to LA in this move. Cause it is borderline too much for an often hurt star goalie.
Erude91 a aimé ceci.
13 déc. 2018 à 18 h 9
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,118
I think Calgary will have to include a little more quality than quantity in the prospect department if they expect the Kings to trade Quick within the division.
Luc3 a aimé ceci.
13 déc. 2018 à 18 h 28
Quoting: SmugTkachuk
3 roster players and a goalie prospect plus a first? With the oldest being 26.
Kylington is NHL ready 21 years old and would probably fit into LA's 4 or 5 d man spot right away.
Jankowski is a really strong defensive forward that needs to refine his offensive game, heavy on the puck but needs to improve in the offensive zone. There is a guy off waivers on LA's 3rd line right now, Jankowski would be a really good upgrade
Czarnik is fast and has good hands, undersized but has a lot of raw talent, Calgary doesn't have a roster spot for him right now is the problem.
Goalies are lottery tickets

LA's line up would look a lot different after this trade and my guess is that you don't know enough about what is coming back to LA in this move. Cause it is borderline too much for an often hurt star goalie.

1. Kings don't need anymore goaltending prospects. They have Petersen, Campbell, and Villalta in the system already. Their goaltending pipeline is set.
2. Kings have a logjam at 3-6 defensemen. Unfortunately one of those slots is reserved for Phaneuf, but trading for a replacement doesn't help that problem. Between Brickley, Walker, LaDue, Clague, Fantenberg, and Forbort, the Kings have the depth defense position covered.
3. The Kings had Czarnik's older brother in the system for years. He didn't work out either.
4. Quick's injury history is over-exaggerated. He has played in 60+ games in 3 of the last 4 seasons, and his most recent injuries this season were minor and unrelated to any of his past injuries. He has looked to be on top of his game since he returned a couple weeks ago.

Quick is a future hall of fame goaltender and is highly respected in the room. He is a great mentor to the young goaltenders that the Kings have in the system. He will have a statue outside of Staples Center and his number will hang in the rafters when he retires. The Kings might consider trading him if they can bring back some quality pieces, but they're not going to trade him for a low 1st round pick and a bunch of meh prospects. Additionally, if Calgary wants him, they're going to have to pay a even higher premium to entice the Kings to trade to a division rival. If you want to include Dube or Valimaki, the Kings might be interested. Otherwise, they'll either keep him or trade him to an Eastern Conference team.
13 déc. 2018 à 18 h 35
Banni
Quoting: tkecanuck341
1. Kings don't need anymore goaltending prospects. They have Petersen, Campbell, and Villalta in the system already. Their goaltending pipeline is set.
2. Kings have a logjam at 3-6 defensemen. Unfortunately one of those slots is reserved for Phaneuf, but trading for a replacement doesn't help that problem. Between Brickley, Walker, LaDue, Clague, Fantenberg, and Forbort, the Kings have the depth defense position covered.
3. The Kings had Czarnik's older brother in the system for years. He didn't work out either.
4. Quick's injury history is over-exaggerated. He has played in 60+ games in 3 of the last 4 seasons, and his most recent injuries this season were minor and unrelated to any of his past injuries. He has looked to be on top of his game since he returned a couple weeks ago.

Quick is a future hall of fame goaltender and is highly respected in the room. He is a great mentor to the young goaltenders that the Kings have in the system. He will have a statue outside of Staples Center and his number will hang in the rafters when he retires. The Kings might consider trading him if they can bring back some quality pieces, but they're not going to trade him for a low 1st round pick and a bunch of meh prospects. Additionally, if Calgary wants him, they're going to have to pay a even higher premium to entice the Kings to trade to a division rival. If you want to include Dube or Valimaki, the Kings might be interested. Otherwise, they'll either keep him or trade him to an Eastern Conference team.

I agree with your other comment, this trade doesn't happen because of divisional reasons. The package value is close, Kylington is a long term piece that would be an asset on any team as well as Jankowski. The Czarnik reason is just silly, the Lightning had Brent Gretzkyin their system and it didn't work, does that mean they don't want Wayne?
ItWasIn a aimé ceci.
13 déc. 2018 à 19 h 6
Démarrer sujet
CGY
Rejoint: déc. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,064
I agree with your other comment, this trade doesn't happen because of divisional reasons. The package value is close, Kylington is a long term piece that would be an asset on any team as well as Jankowski. The Czarnik reason is just silly, the Lightning had Brent Gretzkyin their system and it didn't work, does that mean they don't want Wayne?

I would love to have Quick, but as you mentioned the chances are less than 1%. A more likely trade would be for Crawford. However I have a feeling Calgary will sign Talbot as they were interested when he was a ranger and Burke has even admitted that on sportsnet recently
SmugTkachuk a aimé ceci.
13 déc. 2018 à 19 h 7

I didn't mean to imply that Austin Czarnik is bad because his brother was bad. It was just my snarky way of saying that Austin is also bad and that we know how it feels. His reasons for being bad are completely unrelated to his brother.

Kylington would have value to a lot of teams out there. If the Kings were short on depth defense, then I would say they should take a look at him. However, if the Kings are trading their single best trade piece, they're not going to go after positions where they already have a logjam. Same problem with Jankowski, they already have several players fighting for the 3C position, with Vilardi, Anderson-Dolan, and Kupari all looking for spots in the next season or two.

Kings biggest needs are 1LD, 2RD, and top six wingers. Nothing in this trade package addresses any of those positions. Looking at the Flames pipeline, Dube, Valimaki, and Andersson are the only prospects in the Flames pipeline that are of the age, quality, and position that would entice the Kings to make that trade. Package one with a 1st round pick and the Kings might do it, divisional opponent or not.
14 déc. 2018 à 10 h 52
Banni
Quoting: tkecanuck341
I didn't mean to imply that Austin Czarnik is bad because his brother was bad. It was just my snarky way of saying that Austin is also bad and that we know how it feels. His reasons for being bad are completely unrelated to his brother.

Kylington would have value to a lot of teams out there. If the Kings were short on depth defense, then I would say they should take a look at him. However, if the Kings are trading their single best trade piece, they're not going to go after positions where they already have a logjam. Same problem with Jankowski, they already have several players fighting for the 3C position, with Vilardi, Anderson-Dolan, and Kupari all looking for spots in the next season or two.

Kings biggest needs are 1LD, 2RD, and top six wingers. Nothing in this trade package addresses any of those positions. Looking at the Flames pipeline, Dube, Valimaki, and Andersson are the only prospects in the Flames pipeline that are of the age, quality, and position that would entice the Kings to make that trade. Package one with a 1st round pick and the Kings might do it, divisional opponent or not.

I know exactly what you meant, and that was just my snarky way of rebutting your point... haha

You have a really good point, and to take a spoon of my own medicine, I need to know more about the Kings depth before I could say for sure where the value is on the trade, I think that a lot of these posts on here more represent what someone would be willing to give up as opposed to what they think the trade will look like. That being said I think you would be hard pressed to find many trades involving Andersson or Valimaki, I have even noticed lately that the Flames armchair GM posts involve Dube a lot more just because Mangiapane has really stepped into a role that we expected Dube to be in at the start of the year, Flames fans are now a little more willing to part with him. If I were to put together a deal that I think would be fair for Quick it would look more like:

Quick

for

Valimaki
Bennett
Conditional 1st

Again though I would really really struggle to part with that.
14 déc. 2018 à 13 h 8
I know exactly what you meant, and that was just my snarky way of rebutting your point... haha

You have a really good point, and to take a spoon of my own medicine, I need to know more about the Kings depth before I could say for sure where the value is on the trade, I think that a lot of these posts on here more represent what someone would be willing to give up as opposed to what they think the trade will look like. That being said I think you would be hard pressed to find many trades involving Andersson or Valimaki, I have even noticed lately that the Flames armchair GM posts involve Dube a lot more just because Mangiapane has really stepped into a role that we expected Dube to be in at the start of the year, Flames fans are now a little more willing to part with him. If I were to put together a deal that I think would be fair for Quick it would look more like:

Quick

for

Valimaki
Bennett
Conditional 1st

Again though I would really really struggle to part with that.

If that were the trade, I think the Kings would probably go for it, depending on what the conditions on the 1st were. It would have to be achievable in 2019 and have a high likelihood of happening, not a "if the Flames win the Stanley Cup in 2019" condition, because I don't think anyone believes that they are there just yet.
SmugTkachuk a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage