@Banks I'd definitely like to give it a try
Banks et NateElder12 a aimé ceci.
11 déc. 2018 à 12 h 44
NateElder12
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 801
Quoting: Banks
Hey GMs,

If any of you are interested in trying out the Seattle Expansion Draft Tool as a sneak peak, let me know here and I will send you an invite!

Feel free to screenshot or tweet about the new tool if you feel so inclined (you can also publish to the CapFriendly forums), but please do not share your access url (we will have to deactivate the code if you do)

Also, I will be using the infraction system to send you the invite, so don't get alarmed when the popup comes lol.

if it's still available I'd like to give it a try. Thank you Banks!
11 déc. 2018 à 13 h 25
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 27
Hey GMs,

If any of you are interested in trying out the Seattle Expansion Draft Tool as a sneak peak, let me know here and I will send you an invite!

Feel free to screenshot or tweet about the new tool if you feel so inclined (you can also publish to the CapFriendly forums), but please do not share your access url (we will have to deactivate the code if you do)

Also, I will be using the infraction system to send you the invite, so don't get alarmed when the popup comes lol.

I'd love to try it out if there's still room! Thanks!
12 déc. 2018 à 19 h 19
DontToewsMe19
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 173
Hey GMs,

I’m a little late to the party but that would be amazing.
12 déc. 2018 à 22 h 1
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Hey GMs,

Me too plz smile Thanks @Banks

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage