Favourite sport other than Hockey?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

25 avr. 2022 à 3 h 24
Rutta 4ever
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,913
I voted awhile ago but I don't remember what I said Sticking Out Tongue

I want to say I'm the lone cycling vote as I love trail riding.

If we're talking favorite sport to watch besides hockey it might be soccer. I hate playing it, but I love watching the national teams play.
canucksalltheway a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2022 à 23 h 5
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,152
Quoting: Devil
Football, Basketball, Baseball in that order

What are your favourite NFL, NBA and MLB teams?

Mine are don't care (if I had to pick Kansas City maybe because of Mahomes? I don't follow NFL. In terms of CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders), Raptors, Blue Jays.
Devil a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2022 à 23 h 7
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,426
Quoting: Saskleaf
What are your favourite NFL, NBA and MLB teams?

Mine are don't care (if I had to pick Kansas City maybe because of Mahomes? I don't follow NFL. In terms of CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders), Raptors, Blue Jays.

Yankees
Giants
Celtics
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2022 à 23 h 10
Go leafs go
Yankees
Giants
Celtics

Hmm interesting.

The first 2 make sense since they go with the theme of NY teams but the Celtic is interesting.
Devil a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2022 à 23 h 17
Speak of the Devil
Hmm interesting.

The first 2 make sense since they go with the theme of NY teams but the Celtic is interesting.

I got into Hockey and football first so I chose the closest teams to me. Then I got into baseball so again closest team. I didn't get into basketball until later (like around 8-10) and when I visited Boston, my dad's friend who worked for TD Bank in Boston was able to get us a tour in TD Bank and I got some free celtics merch so I became a fan
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2022 à 23 h 18
Go leafs go
I got into Hockey and football first so I chose the closest teams to me. Then I got into baseball so again closest team. I didn't get into basketball until later (like around 8-10) and when I visited Boston, my dad's friend who worked for TD Bank in Boston was able to get us a tour in TD Bank and I got some free celtics merch so I became a fan

Makes sense. I'm a raptors and jays fan because they are the only canadian teams in each league. I'm a leafs fan... honestly I'm not sure why I thought that was a good idea lol. I guess because I went to a leafs game for my first game? And because I have family members that like the leafs. And Matthews.
Devil a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2022 à 23 h 20
Speak of the Devil
Makes sense. I'm a raptors and jays fan because they are the only canadian teams in each league. I'm a leafs fan... honestly I'm not sure why I thought that was a good idea. I guess because I went to a leafs game for my first game?

Good idea to stick to all Toronto teams. Maybe choose Buffalo as NFL team since they are close to Toronto and they have a great roster + future
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2022 à 23 h 24
Go leafs go
Good idea to stick to all Toronto teams. Maybe choose Buffalo as NFL team since they are close to Toronto and they have a great roster + future

Ya, I don't even like the city of Toronto or anything (in fact I would hate to have to live there, way to big of a city) but I just ended up liking all Toronto teams.

Ya perhaps. Buffalo may be a good choice for if I ever want to actually follow NFL. I just can't bring my self to get interested about football for some reason (which is a bit weird because I like watching the superbowl and grey cup but that pretty much all I ever get around to watching).
Devil a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2022 à 2 h 35
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
Curling should be on the poll
OldHabsFan61 a aimé ceci.
22 juill. 2022 à 20 h 57
HabsFanSinceThe60s
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 301
Quoting: Knuckl3s
Curling should be on the poll

I was about to say that! I voted for golf but would have considered curling too
Knuckl3s et canucksalltheway a aimé ceci.
22 juill. 2022 à 21 h 35
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
Quoting: OldHabsFan61
I was about to say that! I voted for golf but would have considered curling too

If you wanna get a little more obscure, put up ringette as an option
canucksalltheway a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2022 à 19 h 43
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Modifié 31 juill. 2022 à 17 h 48
There is a difference between the sports I watch and the sports I like to play and practice. The one I like to play is soccer because of the required teamwork, and it also helps me do some fitness after work.
But the one that I like to watch on Sports TV is golf. Some people think it is a boring sport for old white, rich people, but I like to watch it, and to me, it’s even more emotional than football. It gives me chills to look after a bunch of guys trying to send that ball in the hole. I also like to watch them play using the best golf drivers that cost hundreds of dollars. I like to watch it while cooking food or just trying to fall asleep.
18 janv. à 7 h 45
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Basketball (baseball is good too) to watch, and cross country skiing to play, teams sports volleyball or baseball.

Agree. Volleyball is my favourite too.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage