Publié: 14 oct. 2018
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
TOR
  1. Bouwmeester, Jay
  2. Kyrou, Jordan
  3. Pietrangelo, Alex
Détails additionnels:
What does this trade mean.. St. Louis get younger in defensive department (Zaitsev not so younger but Liljegren is definitely younger and great player, but I feel like Pietro is great fit in Toronto and I know STL fans would not like this trade but trust me its good) and great winger that can easily be placed on top line and have point per game average or higher. Its basically Liljegren for Kyrou (which is fair) and 2nd (could be 1st if necessary), Nylander and Zaitsev for Pietrangelo who is one of the top defenders in the league (and Bouwmeester to make cap work). I think its fair deal, what do you think?
STL
  1. Liljegren, Timothy
  2. Zaitsev, Nikita
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (TOR)
Détails additionnels:
Nylander
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de STL
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de DAL
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de EDM
Logo de SJS
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2379 500 000 $68 666 666 $2 550 000 $5 582 500 $10 833 334 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 7
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD
UFA - 1
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
C
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
AD
UFA - 1
787 500 $787 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
758 333 $758 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
AD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 050 000 $4 050 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
650 000 $650 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 oct. 2018 à 4 h 32
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 11,894
STL isn't going to bite on that. Pietrangelo is a 10 all world Defenseman, there's no way you get him for that. Nylander is great, but you're going to have to overpay him just to get him signed, Zaitsev is a bum who's on a stinker of a contract, Liljegren is a good prospect but their giving up a prospect of equal or greater value in Kyrou.

St Louis isn't looking to "get younger in the defence department". They are looking to contend for a cup now, and sending their super stud defenceman to a potential cup contender Is not how you go about it. Their defence and forward groups are both rock solid. The only big moves they'd be looking at making is upgrading on Jake Allen.
SammyT_51 et Willian_Cardoso a aimé ceci.
14 oct. 2018 à 4 h 38
Démarrer sujet
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,738
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
STL isn't going to bite on that. Pietrangelo is a 10 all world Defenseman, there's no way you get him for that. Nylander is great, but you're going to have to overpay him just to get him signed, Zaitsev is a bum who's on a stinker of a contract, Liljegren is a good prospect but their giving up a prospect of equal or greater value in Kyrou.

St Louis isn't looking to "get younger in the defence department". They are looking to contend for a cup now, and sending their super stud defenceman to a potential cup contender Is not how you go about it. Their defence and forward groups are both rock solid. The only big moves they'd be looking at making is upgrading on Jake Allen.

Zaitsev plays greatly in this season and last season was a fluke and that would never happen. Parayko is ready to make step into no1 defender territory and this move brings more depth to STL. Maybe a 1st rounder instead of 2nd would help. Liljegren is great prospect who has tools to be one of the better offensive defencemen in the league. I see a point you are making and I acknowledge that and respect that. I was just trying to make something that would satisfy both of fanbases. And seems like its bad so I would work on that.
Claesson4Norris a aimé ceci.
14 oct. 2018 à 6 h 39
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,911
First off. Real easy no from the blues.
Why do you say things like nylander can be a point per game player? He hasn’t...
Why do you think Liljegren is such a “great player?”
14 oct. 2018 à 7 h 8
Démarrer sujet
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Quoting: Bcarlo25
First off. Real easy no from the blues.
Why do you say things like nylander can be a point per game player? He hasn’t...
Why do you think Liljegren is such a “great player?”

First off. I can see Blues saying easy no. But the point of this was to make discussion and make the best trade possible as my other posts are. I want you to say something that would help me get into the best possible outcome for each team.

As for Nylander.. he is player who scored back to back 60+ point season within terms of his ELC which was done by not so many players and players who did that are of the caliber of Kucherov, Gaudreau, Panarin (older than regular rookie), Stamkos, Rantanen, Tavares, Backstrom who are point per game players. Nylander would be point per game player in a year or two, trust me.

As for Liljegren. He played AHL at 18yrs old which alone is something great and his game is evolving, he plays responsible game in his own zone and is dangerous in offensive zone. He learns fast and is very intelligent player. He has all the essentials in his game to be good. But mostly I would say that his technical abilities stand out the most for me. His vision is very very good. he is rough in some areas of the game but he has improved a lot since draft, he is just 19yrs old and already playing 4th year of professional hockey (2 seasons with Rogle BK in SHL which is imo best league in europe before Marlies). There is a lot of room to grow to but he is already a great great prospect, he would be great player and im not saying that as Leafs fan but person for whom scouting is passion. Some people compare him to EK which is stupid, but Id say he would be great player (close to Duncan Keith).
14 oct. 2018 à 9 h 22
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,156
Quoting: SammyT_51
First off. I can see Blues saying easy no. But the point of this was to make discussion and make the best trade possible as my other posts are. I want you to say something that would help me get into the best possible outcome for each team.

As for Nylander.. he is player who scored back to back 60+ point season within terms of his ELC which was done by not so many players and players who did that are of the caliber of Kucherov, Gaudreau, Panarin (older than regular rookie), Stamkos, Rantanen, Tavares, Backstrom who are point per game players. Nylander would be point per game player in a year or two, trust me.

As for Liljegren. He played AHL at 18yrs old which alone is something great and his game is evolving, he plays responsible game in his own zone and is dangerous in offensive zone. He learns fast and is very intelligent player. He has all the essentials in his game to be good. But mostly I would say that his technical abilities stand out the most for me. His vision is very very good. he is rough in some areas of the game but he has improved a lot since draft, he is just 19yrs old and already playing 4th year of professional hockey (2 seasons with Rogle BK in SHL which is imo best league in europe before Marlies). There is a lot of room to grow to but he is already a great great prospect, he would be great player and im not saying that as Leafs fan but person for whom scouting is passion. Some people compare him to EK which is stupid, but Id say he would be great player (close to Duncan Keith).

If you think so highly of Liligren why not wait a year for him to go to Toronto
14 oct. 2018 à 9 h 37
Démarrer sujet
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Quoting: linehan10
If you think so highly of Liligren why not wait a year for him to go to Toronto

Because Pietrangelo is levels better than Liljegren.
14 oct. 2018 à 11 h 12
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,911

Trust you? Dude you sound like trump, just constantly making absurd claims and saying "trust me."
Putting nylander in the same category as those players is an absolute joke. Back to back stagnant 61 point seasons with 31% of those on the powerplay playing with Matthews. No, I'm not going to trust you that nylander will magically take a huge step forward, and neither will the blues. Trust you? Get real.

Kudos on having a teenager in the ahl, but that doesn't make anyone great. He's a good prospect, but the leafs blue line is trash, if he were great he'd be in the NHL.

This is brutal, and very lopsided in favor of the leafs, trust me, trust me.
14 oct. 2018 à 11 h 26
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,139
Pietrangelo is an elite #1 defensemen who is a rhd in his prime. Were talking marner, liljergen and maybe more.
14 oct. 2018 à 11 h 27
unknown12332423432
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Because Pietrangelo is levels better than Liljegren.

Yeah right now he is , but the potential is there and that is what he is trying to say just the potential of Nylander and Liljegren is equal to Pietrangelo , the other players in the trade do not really make sense but I do feel like with the trade he made was unfair on St Louis side.
14 oct. 2018 à 12 h 53
Let's go Pens!
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 382
St. Louis are desperate looking forward to win their first cup RIGHT NOW. So, trade their best d-man and one of thr best all around d-man of the league "to get younger in defense department" would be a terrible and nonsense move. Specially when you trade him to another contender.

It's NEVER gonna happen.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage