SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/New York Rangers

Blockbuster: NYR - CBJ - TML

30 août 2018 à 11 h 23
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1
With Panarin wanting to go to NYR, perhaps a 3-way trade is realistic?
To CBJ
W. Nylander
B. Smith
N. Lundkvist
J. Fast
G. Sparks

To TML
B. Skeji
R. Murray
M. Zuccarello
Cndtnl 1st from NYR if Mats Z. does not resign, becomes 3rd pk if he resigns

To NYR
A. Panarin
A. Clendening
E. Rasanen
1st pk CLB
Retain $1.3M of B. Smith's salary
30 août 2018 à 13 h 27
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
This is too confusing ... i know i could look at the details but it's not actually realistic. It's not going to happen in real life. Idk if the value is fair or not.
NYR1025 a aimé ceci.
25 sept. 2018 à 23 h 15
Buchnevesey
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 125
This is horrible for NYR. Skjei, Fast, Smith, Zucc and a third for someone we can get for free this offseason? No thanks.
NYR1025 a aimé ceci.
2 oct. 2018 à 2 h 56
NYR1025
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2
A deal which has 11 that's ELEVEN Players and that is without all the swirling around of picks contingency's is 1) NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN and 2) HELL I cant even come up with anything else to say for that proposal.
I'm not even going to try to figure out all the Salary Cap issues a trade like that would create.

When I was a young kid I relay wanted to buy a Trans Am. We went back and forth about the price with the dealer. I was getting frustrated and my dad just turn to me and said "It'll happen if its meant to happen" Eventually I got the car. My point is if the rangers can get Panarin for NOTHING as a Free Agent why waste assets? If he really wants to play here "It'll happen if it's meant to happen".

By the way for those not old enough to know a Pontiac Trans Am, Go see "SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT>
30 avr. 2019 à 16 h 1
GilgimeshGurpgork
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 46
Lol Toronto would offer Zucc whatever he wanted to resign and then the Leafs get the 2nd Overall pick. Im not surprised someone named Ref is an idiot

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage