Logo de NYI
    Logo de NYI
    Logo de NYI
    Logo de NYI
    Logo de NYI
    Logo de NYI
    Logo de NYI
    Logo de NYI
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2379 500 000 $73 087 499 $0 $3 207 500 $6 412 501 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    AG
    NTC
    UFA - 5
    11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 7
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    AD, AG, C
    UFA - 6
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance2 200 000 $$2M)
    AG
    UFA - 1
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
    C, AD
    UFA - 2
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
    AD, C
    UFA - 1
    894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    3 350 000 $3 350 000 $
    C
    UFA - 3
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 4
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AG
    UFA
    700 000 $700 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 4
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DD
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 3
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    3 333 333 $3 333 333 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 5
    770 000 $770 000 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
    DG
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    21 juin 2018 à 21 h 12
    Rejoint: mai 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 37
    and what happens when the caps match that offer? I think that's still a number they'd be fine matching because the value they could get from matching and trading grub would be more than a 2nd. I think caps will match up until the $4,059,323 point just to make sure they get their due value.
    21 juin 2018 à 22 h 6
    Rejoint: juill. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,222
    Gruabuer will be the 12th pick or the very least two 2nds.
    BBD36 a aimé ceci.
    21 juin 2018 à 23 h 8
    Rejoint: avr. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 118
    Quoting: BetterBrianMaclellan
    and what happens when the caps match that offer? I think that's still a number they'd be fine matching because the value they could get from matching and trading grub would be more than a 2nd. I think caps will match up until the $4,059,323 point just to make sure they get their due value.

lol and then WSH get stuck with a 4 million dollar back up when teams wait until the next year when hes a UFA and sign him for no compensation. that would be the dumbest move I've ever heard of.

Quoting: ClockReads2113
    Gruabuer will be the 12th pick or the very least two 2nds.

*See James Reimer trade* not going to happen. backups with no proof of starting ability trade low. Grubauer only played in 2 or more consecutive games 2 times last season. the caps will be lucky if they get a first for him but not likely now that Lehner is going to a be UFA adding to a relative deep pool of ufa Goalies
    22 juin 2018 à 0 h 19
    Rejoint: mai 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 37
    Quoting: trickydick55
    lol and then WSH get stuck with a 4 million dollar back up when teams wait until the next year when hes a UFA and sign him for no compensation. that would be the dumbest move I've ever heard of.

*See James Reimer trade* not going to happen. backups with no proof of starting ability trade low. Grubauer only played in 2 or more consecutive games 2 times last season. the caps will be lucky if they get a first for him but not likely now that Lehner is going to a be UFA adding to a relative deep pool of ufa Goalies

ummmmm and y r u assuming the caps would give grub only a one year deal? Let's say the caps do match that offer and then retain 500k each year (for the 3.5 m you have even s9igned grubauer for) on his contract in a trade and then the caps can get the real value for him on a trade. Now that's the smartest thing to do. Back up goalies who project to be starters actually trade relatively high so you have to check the history before you say that..the list is endless: Robin Lehner was traded for a 1st, Martin Jones was traded for a 1st, Semyon Varlamov was traded for a first, Cory Schneider was traded for a first (and only played in 30 games the season before he was traded), Antii Raanta was in a trade for a first round pick. Saying that backups "trade low," now that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard....
    ClockReads2113 a aimé ceci.
    22 juin 2018 à 0 h 43

"backups with no proof of starting ability trade low"

lmao

https://twitter.com/LukeAdomanis/status/1006349443673845761
    22 juin 2018 à 1 h 23
    Quoting: BetterBrianMaclellan
    ummmmm and y r u assuming the caps would give grub only a one year deal? Let's say the caps do match that offer and then retain 500k each year (for the 3.5 m you have even s9igned grubauer for) on his contract in a trade and then the caps can get the real value for him on a trade. Now that's the smartest thing to do. Back up goalies who project to be starters actually trade relatively high so you have to check the history before you say that..the list is endless: Robin Lehner was traded for a 1st, Martin Jones was traded for a 1st, Semyon Varlamov was traded for a first, Cory Schneider was traded for a first (and only played in 30 games the season before he was traded), Antii Raanta was in a trade for a first round pick. Saying that backups "trade low," now that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard....

actually I said backups with little to no starting experience trade low, learn to read. Semyon Varlamov was a much MUCH higher level prospect. At the time he was projected to turn into what bobrovsky is now. cory schnieder had proven starting experience when he was traded, as did frederik Andersen. Again, Antti Rantaa showed starting ability in 2016. Large body goalies like Martin and Lehner are more coveted in the NHL thats a fact. furthermore you disregard market conditions. Martin Jones and Lehner were both traded in a year with not a single starting goalie available in UFA.

Grubauer is a 6-1 mid round draft pick who last year only started in 2 or more consecutive games twice, in market conditions where many teams have solid hold over options in UFA.

now lets get to your stupid sign Grubauer to a multiyear deal to try and coax additional compensation. First and foremost since no one in the NHL ever does Offer sheets and you have to tender a 1 yr QO to keep that players rights, you may very well end up with a one year deal by no choice. since grubauer wants to start somewhere hes not going to sign a multiyear deal even if you offer it to him. he takes the QO and leaves and WSH is **** out of luck. this is why it would be really stupid to allow it to get to a QO situation where you're praying that someone puts in an offer sheet. 2nd in the extraordinary circumstance that someone is stupid enough to put up an offer sheet, as soon as you get to the upper limit of the 2nd round RFA compensation bracket, the competing team is going to back out . if you match an offer say of 4 years 4 million per year and a team pulls out, you've now found yourself with a 4 million dollar angry backup a pissed of agent and your clogged pipeline for the promotion of samsanov... for 4 years... any team that wants him doesn't have to wait long until that situation turns to **** and buys him on the cheap for like a 3rd and a 4th.

the fact that you think trying to play coy with offer sheet, in a league where offer sheets are rare is an absolute joke. if any General Manager were this stupid they'd either be fired immediately or be named Garth Snow. the fact that you think someone is going to be so goddamn desperate to have grubauer that this would actually work, is pathetic. This is not how smart GMs operate...
    22 juin 2018 à 1 h 26
    "backups with no proof of starting ability trade low"

lmao

https://twitter.com/LukeAdomanis/status/1006349443673845761

wait how much starting experience does he have? none. how many times did he play in back to back last season? 2 times. lmfao all this shows is that he was a really effective BACK UP hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I love when idiots try to prove something with the wrong proof.
    22 juin 2018 à 1 h 29
    wait how much starting experience does he have? none. how many times did he play in back to back last season? 2 times. lmfao all this shows is that he was a really effective BACK UP hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I love when idiots try to prove something with the wrong proof.

What the hell do you think Schneider, Lehner, Talbot and Jones were? hahahahahhahha I love when idiots try to prove something with the wrong proof.
    22 juin 2018 à 1 h 47
    What the hell do you think Schneider, Lehner, Talbot and Jones were? hahahahahhahha I love when idiots try to prove something with the wrong proof.

Schneider had started in consecutive games like 7 or 8 times mostly in 3-4 game stretches before he was traded which showed his ability to start, talbot went for a 2nd 3rd and 7th not a 1st lmao we can throw that out of the eq lehner and jones both big body goalies which is what GMs really want in a goalie, in terrible FA goalie markets, which drove up the price significantly (see basic law of supply and demand), ooops! lmk when you stop relying only on analytics little boy and actually understand how trade economics work in the NHL
    22 juin 2018 à 1 h 58
    Schneider had started in consecutive games like 7 or 8 times mostly in 3-4 game stretches before he was traded which showed his ability to start, talbot went for a 2nd 3rd and 7th not a 1st lmao we can throw that out of the eq lehner and jones both big body goalies which is what GMs really want in a goalie, in terrible FA goalie markets, which drove up the price significantly (see basic law of supply and demand), ooops! lmk when you stop relying only on analytics little boy and actually understand how trade economics work in the NHL

And what goalie market is out there right now? No one. Grubauer is by far the best goalie that's talked about being available. Wow Lehner will hit UFA. He sucks, which is why he's hitting UFA. Grubauer is by far the best and there are multiple teams bidding on him. He could EASILY get a 1st. Maybe you should learn how trade economics work.

But like I said, at the very least he's getting back two 2nds, not just 1.
    22 juin 2018 à 2 h 30
    And what goalie market is out there right now? No one. Grubauer is by far the best goalie that's talked about being available. Wow Lehner will hit UFA. He sucks, which is why he's hitting UFA. Grubauer is by far the best and there are multiple teams bidding on him. He could EASILY get a 1st. Maybe you should learn how trade economics work.

But like I said, at the very least he's getting back two 2nds, not just 1.

Lehne, Lehtonen, bernier, Hutton, even Ward, are acceptable holdovers. in 2019 Bobrovsky, Rinne, MAF, Eiliot, Varlamov, Howard: all become free agents plenty of options between this year and next. Grubauer maybe the best long term option but no one is looking for long term goalie solutions besides the islanders. Maybe Carolina but its hard to believe they're giving up on Darling. Flyers are a possibility but they have Carter Hart who is stupid good. BUF wants to get Ullmark a shot theyll get him a 1B in ufa, what else? who else is looking for a young starter right now? flames maybe? they sure as **** aren't giving you a first.

very little demand, more than enough supply to meet an immediate need. like I said: you clearly don't understand trade economics.
    22 juin 2018 à 9 h 11
    Modifié 22 juin 2018 à 10 h 6
    Lehne, Lehtonen, bernier, Hutton, even Ward, are acceptable holdovers. in 2019 Bobrovsky, Rinne, MAF, Eiliot, Varlamov, Howard: all become free agents plenty of options between this year and next. Grubauer maybe the best long term option but no one is looking for long term goalie solutions besides the islanders. Maybe Carolina but its hard to believe they're giving up on Darling. Flyers are a possibility but they have Carter Hart who is stupid good. BUF wants to get Ullmark a shot theyll get him a 1B in ufa, what else? who else is looking for a young starter right now? flames maybe? they sure as **** aren't giving you a first.

very little demand, more than enough supply to meet an immediate need. like I said: you clearly don't understand trade economics.

Lehner, Lehtonen, Bernier, Hutton, Ward are all bad to meh. None are young starters like Grubauer. Sure Bob, Rinne, MAF, Elliot, Varly, and Howard are all available NEXT season, not now. Plus the only one worth it is Bob and maybe Varly if he stays healthy.

Do you know who Bob McKenzie is? He just said on TSN1050 he thinks the Capitals will get a 1st RD pick for Grubauer. Says Detroit, Colorado, Chicago, Islanders and Carolina are all looking for goaltenders.

O and here is Elliot Friedman this morning: “I think it’s going to be very interesting today. We’ve linked Philipp Grubauer, the Washington backup goalie, to the Islanders. I hear there’s a lot of teams who have asked about Grubauer, maybe as many as 10. A GM I spoke to during the week who said he was interested said he thinks the price is going to be higher than many of them expected because there is so much interest."

So are you going to tell McKenzie and Friedman, 2 of the top NHL insiders, they don't understand trade economics?
    25 juin 2018 à 23 h 20
    Lehner, Lehtonen, Bernier, Hutton, Ward are all bad to meh. None are young starters like Grubauer. Sure Bob, Rinne, MAF, Elliot, Varly, and Howard are all available NEXT season, not now. Plus the only one worth it is Bob and maybe Varly if he stays healthy.

Do you know who Bob McKenzie is? He just said on TSN1050 he thinks the Capitals will get a 1st RD pick for Grubauer. Says Detroit, Colorado, Chicago, Islanders and Carolina are all looking for goaltenders.

O and here is Elliot Friedman this morning: “I think it’s going to be very interesting today. We’ve linked Philipp Grubauer, the Washington backup goalie, to the Islanders. I hear there’s a lot of teams who have asked about Grubauer, maybe as many as 10. A GM I spoke to during the week who said he was interested said he thinks the price is going to be higher than many of them expected because there is so much interest."

So are you going to tell McKenzie and Friedman, 2 of the top NHL insiders, they don't understand trade economics?

No they don't. They speculate on value, and spew whatever nonsense GMs/agents want out in the public. Being an NHL insider has nothing to do with understand how evaluate trade value and diagnose market conditions. its about being a media person with inside connections to use in reporting lmao.

but hey how are those guaranteed 100 percent 2 2nd round picks? or was it that WSH was getting a first for a their undersized backup goalie with absolutely no starting experience?
    *cue "Orpik salary dump is worth more than a 2nd round pick" rationale to try and save face* in reality an orpik dump would have been worth a 4th/future 3rd maybe a 2018 3rd depending on how desperately Washington needed the extra 3.5 million this year to make there roster as they see it.
    25 juin 2018 à 23 h 35
    No they don't. They speculate on value, and spew whatever nonsense GMs/agents want out in the public. Being an NHL insider has nothing to do with understand how evaluate trade value and diagnose market conditions. its about being a media person with inside connections to use in reporting lmao.

but hey how are those guaranteed 100 percent 2 2nd round picks? or was it that WSH was getting a first for a their undersized backup goalie with absolutely no starting experience?
    *cue "Orpik salary dump is worth more than a 2nd round pick" rationale to try and save face* in reality an orpik dump would have been worth a 4th/future 3rd maybe a 2018 3rd depending on how desperately Washington needed the extra 3.5 million this year to make there roster as they see it.

The only reason Caps didn't get COL 1st is because they took on Orpik. If you think otherwise, then I have a bridge I want to sell you.
    26 juin 2018 à 9 h 0
    The only reason Caps didn't get COL 1st is because they took on Orpik. If you think otherwise, then I have a bridge I want to sell you.

LMFAO nah the reason the caps didnt get a first is because NO ONE WANTED TO TRADE THEM A FIRST. stick to reading stats on the internet
    26 juin 2018 à 9 h 57
    LMFAO nah the reason the caps didnt get a first is because NO ONE WANTED TO TRADE THEM A FIRST. stick to reading stats on the internet

You truly don't understand the game of hockey at all if you think if Orpik wasn't part of that deal they are getting their 1st. Have fun with your coloring books and missing the playoffs again.
    26 juin 2018 à 19 h 7
    You truly don't understand the game of hockey at all if you think if Orpik wasn't part of that deal they are getting their 1st. Have fun with your coloring books and missing the playoffs again.

LMAO delusional. you truly are a joke if you think a one year salary dump and a 2nd is the equivalent value of a first round pick (see Datsyuk salary dump trade). do your homework little boy until then you're just another joke from the internet who couldn't even crack it in house league hockey.
    26 juin 2018 à 22 h 51
    LMAO delusional. you truly are a joke if you think a one year salary dump and a 2nd is the equivalent value of a first round pick (see Datsyuk salary dump trade). do your homework little boy until then you're just another joke from the internet who couldn't even crack it in house league hockey.

What? Do you even listen to yourself talk? Grubauer by himself gets you a 1st. Taking on $5.5M of cap space hurts that value and drops it to a 2nd. I don't understand how you don't get that. Man I wish you would learn a bit more about hockey before talking. Way out of your league here.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage