SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2018-19

2018-19 Gm Game - Messages to the BOG/Commisioner

2 avr. 2019 à 0 h 44
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
Quoting: Mr_cap
"current NHL players". If I had Gretzky on my team, would you count him just because he played in the NHL 20 years ago? lol

Quoting: BoltsPoint21
The playoffs for our league is who would win with their current set of NHL players, not who would win if ______ currently in the minors/europe/juniors was on the team

But they'd all be depth/lower line players most likely.
2 avr. 2019 à 2 h 18
NateElder12
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 801
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
But they'd all be depth/lower line players most likely.

Seems like the sentiment to me is most people are going to hand out negatives for doing it. So if the BOG doesn't rule on it I'd say feel free but I'll tell everyone right now they will be non factors in any decision I make.
rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2019 à 10 h 17
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: NateElder12
Seems like the sentiment to me is most people are going to hand out negatives for doing it. So if the BOG doesn't rule on it I'd say feel free but I'll tell everyone right now they will be non factors in any decision I make.

Most of the players probably wouldn't make a huge difference anyway.
2 avr. 2019 à 10 h 57
NBABound
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,392
Most of the players probably wouldn't make a huge difference anyway.

so why are we arguing about this?
A_K, NateElder12, PrincessChloe and 2 others a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2019 à 11 h 54
NateElder12
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 801

tears of joy
Mr_cap a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2019 à 12 h 24
Black Lives Matter

Exactly what i'm saying
2 avr. 2019 à 20 h 19
NBABound
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,392
Exactly what i'm saying

im pretty sure thats not what you were saying but go off sis
2 avr. 2019 à 22 h 24
Black Lives Matter
im pretty sure thats not what you were saying but go off sis

I'm saying it's not a big deal if they're included or not. I think that's what we're both saying. But we just disagree on which is the better option.
3 avr. 2019 à 10 h 14
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Any contested UFA signings will be announced next week when the end of year standings are released.
3 avr. 2019 à 10 h 22
CFGM Game Moderator
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,498
Probably not, but could we move up our in game draft lottery?
NHL is holding theirs next Tues before the playoffs start.
For us it has no effect at all on the playoff teams as their positions will be determined by how they fare in the playoffs.
So it's only those 15 teams who didn't make it, and knowing your draft spot further ahead of the expansion draft allows more time to formulate a plan.
Plus with RFA extensions happening prior to the lottery that also could have an affect on what teams do.
Let's say your pick ends up landing higher than expected, that could be enough to change your mind on signing an RFA or using him as trade bait.

As always, just thinking out loud and not complaining about the process.
It's likely no one else in game agrees with this idea anyway but sharing is caring.
That and I can be impatient and don't wanna wait another 37 days to find out where my picks land. Not 10 days prior to expansion draft starting.
3 avr. 2019 à 10 h 32
GM - Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
Quoting: flamesfan419
For us it has no effect at all on the playoff teams as their positions will be determined by how they fare in the playoffs.
So it's only those 15 teams who didn't make it, and knowing your draft spot further ahead of the expansion draft allows more time to formulate a plan.
Plus with RFA extensions happening prior to the lottery that also could have an affect on what teams do.
Let's say your pick ends up landing higher than expected, that could be enough to change your mind on signing an RFA or using him as trade bait.

It's likely no one else in game agrees with this idea anyway but sharing is caring.
That and I can be impatient and don't wanna wait another 37 days to find out where my picks land. Not 10 days prior to expansion draft starting.

I just want to be able to visually watch the lottery process happen.
Because it would be fairly easy to one BOG member who is running it to just click the run simulation button a few times till they get a favourable result.
3 avr. 2019 à 10 h 51
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,320

We could move it up - I spaced things out on the schedule in an effort to keep interest in the game during the offseason when it can get a little boring, but after the standings are finalized, we can do the lotto anytime. Maybe we could do it Wednesday the 10th?

Quoting: TMLSage
I just want to be able to visually watch the lottery process happen.
Because it would be fairly easy to one BOG member who is running it to just click the run simulation button a few times till they get a favourable result.

I think you're just going to have to trust me that I'm an unbiased operator. Or if you're legitimately concerned, I will announce the time that I'm doing the lotto and you can hop onto the scoring sheet to watch how it works (I plan on typing out the process as I go so anyone can follow along... if that's not enough, I could DM you my address and you could come down to STL - I'll slice up some bagels for ya!
Pross, flamesfan419, l9guysports and 2 others a aimé ceci.
3 avr. 2019 à 10 h 58
V5 PHI GM and BOG
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,254
Quoting: A_K
We could move it up - I spaced things out on the schedule in an effort to keep interest in the game during the offseason when it can get a little boring, but after the standings are finalized, we can do the lotto anytime. Maybe we could do it Wednesday the 10th?

I think you're just going to have to trust me that I'm an unbiased operator. Or if you're legitimately concerned, I will announce the time that I'm doing the lotto and you can hop onto the scoring sheet to watch how it works (I plan on typing out the process as I go so anyone can follow along... if that's not enough, I could DM you my address and you could come down to STL - I'll slice up some bagels for ya!

I trust my Dad
l9guysports a aimé ceci.
3 avr. 2019 à 12 h 17
Tyler Paluzzi
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 129

Could we do it this weekend?

I want to start formulating a plan asap (also excited to see what happens) but the lottery will deeply affect whether I'm trading into the Top 5 or not
3 avr. 2019 à 12 h 24
Lets Go Blues
Quoting: HallforHart

Can't do it this weekend but how about we settle on MONDAY APRIL 8TH @ about 3pm EST for the lottery draw.
3 avr. 2019 à 12 h 25

I trust my boss to rig the draw in my favour
3 avr. 2019 à 13 h 15
Go Habs Go
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
Can't do it this weekend but how about we settle on MONDAY APRIL 8TH @ about 3pm EST for the lottery draw.

Is the final scoring thread going up before then?
3 avr. 2019 à 13 h 22
Quoting: ricochetii
Is the final scoring thread going up before then?

Yes, either earlier in the day or sunday
ricochetii a aimé ceci.
3 avr. 2019 à 14 h 18
Go Habs Go
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
@A_K

Had a chance to go through the other sheet. Sent you an email with issues and feedback.
A_K a aimé ceci.
3 avr. 2019 à 14 h 59
GM - Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218

I'd love to watch the process in real-time via google sheets if possible.
A_K a aimé ceci.
3 avr. 2019 à 15 h 5
CFGM Game Moderator

Apparently we will be able to do just that.
A_K a aimé ceci.
3 avr. 2019 à 16 h 25
Lets Go Blues

Apparently we will be able to do just that.

sounds like it's gonna be a party - maybe I'll add some fun colors to spreadsheet to liven things up awesome face
l9guysports a aimé ceci.
3 avr. 2019 à 17 h 8
CFGM Game Moderator
sounds like it's gonna be a party - maybe I'll add some fun colors to spreadsheet to liven things up awesome face

Stop copying my ideas. ie draft sheet
3 avr. 2019 à 17 h 11
Lets Go Blues
Stop copying my ideas. ie draft sheet

it's the sincerest form of flattery my dude happy
3 avr. 2019 à 18 h 54
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,922
it's the sincerest form of flattery my dude happy

So I'm looking at St.Louis flights and they are kinda pricey to watch this event live... are they gourmet bagels? Just want to know if the flights are worth it or not

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage