SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2018-19

2018-19 Gm Game - Messages to the BOG/Commisioner

3 mars 2019 à 19 h 29
GM - Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Also, is there a minimum to how long a player can be on IR? Can I take Tanev off as soon as he's back from injury even if it's not very long from now?

I mean, soon as we past the TDL it doesn`t matter.
3 mars 2019 à 20 h 29
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,320
Also, is there a minimum to how long a player can be on IR? Can I take Tanev off as soon as he's back from injury even if it's not very long from now?

Yeah we're not policing IR too hard, just make the moves as you see fit.
4 mars 2019 à 15 h 11
Go Habs Go
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
I think it's time to reign in a certain GMax.
4 mars 2019 à 15 h 13
Mentions "j'aime": 987
Quoting: ricochetii
I think it's time to reign in a certain GMax.

I agree @Icegirl cut the crap
5 mars 2019 à 2 h 49
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 653
Ok guys first of all @Max @Icegirl @rangersandislesfan if any of you guys post in the Messages to Mods thread again for no reason, the BOG will fine you draft picks. The only time anyone other than the BOG should be posting there is if you have made a new team and need it pinned and your old one deleted. GMs are not allowed to ask the mods to delete posts or threads under any circumstances.
Bo53Horvat, LicMysak, Max and 2 others a aimé ceci.
5 mars 2019 à 2 h 58
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 653
Secondly @Max @Icegirl the BOG does not consider the Zucker trade to be an official deal. One more post on CF out of either of you about it and the BOG will fine you draft picks at our discretion.

If you guys want to dispute this you need to contact the BOG on Twitter. Arguing in the General Discussion thread with @rangersandislesfan attempting to arbitrate is completely pointless and a waste of everyones time.

Once again in case it's not clear, The Zucker trade is not official, he is still the property of Minnesota. If either of you posts about this on CF again the BOG will fine you draft picks
ricochetii, Bo53Horvat, LicMysak and 5 others a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2019 à 16 h 31
Black Lives Matter
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
Just to confirm, i am allowed to have 2 AGMs at once, right?
jmac490 a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2019 à 16 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,161
Just to confirm, i am allowed to have 2 AGMs at once, right?

yes
rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
11 mars 2019 à 0 h 46
GM - Canucks
When we do the playoff voting, can we also submit a vote for the AHL teams to win.

Gives some of us non-playoff teams something to be excited about.
Also would help prevent teams from running zero forwards or zero AHL defenders.
11 mars 2019 à 11 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: TMLSage
When we do the playoff voting, can we also submit a vote for the AHL teams to win.

Gives some of us non-playoff teams something to be excited about.
Also would help prevent teams from running zero forwards or zero AHL defenders.

We'll discuss this and get back to you about it.
12 mars 2019 à 16 h 11
I see Hirose got signed, does that mean we allowed to sign college UFA’s?
12 mars 2019 à 16 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Max

If their season has officially concluded then yes
Max a aimé ceci.
12 mars 2019 à 16 h 15
Lets Go Blues

Hold up on that, I'm gonna drop a note in the UFA thread in a second because this is gonna get nutty
Max et Bo53Horvat a aimé ceci.
12 mars 2019 à 16 h 18
Not yet trannycided
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,012

Many people have signed college UFAs, but Hirose might be an illegal signing, as he's not a senior. Waiting on confirmation.
12 mars 2019 à 16 h 18
Quoting: Icegirl
Many people have signed college UFAs, but Hirose might be an illegal signing, as he's not a senior. Waiting on confirmation.

I wasn’t talking to you
12 mars 2019 à 16 h 19
GM - Canucks
Quoting: Icegirl

He is an illegal signing as of now.
12 mars 2019 à 16 h 19
Lets Go Blues
Modifié 12 mars 2019 à 17 h 15
Attention GMs:

This time of year is a crazy time for NCAA players to sign with NHL clubs. A few reminders/recommendations...

NCAA seniors (completed 4 yrs) can only be signed at the conclusion of their season (including any playoffs)
Other NCAA players (those with eligibility remaining) can only be signed after they have signed an ELC in real life. These signings must be validated by a tweet from the NHL team's official twitter, or from @TSNBobMcKenzie or @FriedgeHNIC

If this becomes too big of a mess (i.e. if there is too much whining) we will pull the plug on any NCAA signings, make everyone return the players they signed and make them eligible for the v3 2019 entry draft...

Additionally, teams are allowed 1 FA signing each month on a first-come, first-served basis. Each team can make 2 additional signings, but those signings must enter through the waiver process (player is awarded to the team that claimed with the highest priority after 48 hrs from the initial claim/signing).

So, use this thread (the UFA Awards thread) to sign your "freebie" each month, and be aware that any additional players (max. 2 per month) you wish to sign must be awarded through waivers (look for @boltspoint21 to announce the official award)

If this becomes too big of a mess (i.e. if there is too much whining) we will pull the plug on any NCAA signings, make everyone return the players they signed and make them eligible for the v3 2019 entry draft...
Max et Bo53Horvat a aimé ceci.
12 mars 2019 à 16 h 20
Quoting: A_K
Attention GMs:

This time of year is a crazy time for NCAA players to sign with NHL clubs. A few reminders/recommendations...

NCAA seniors (completed 4 yrs) can only be signed at the conclusion of their season (including any playoffs)
Other NCAA players (those with eligibility remaining) can only be signed after they have signed an ELC in real life. These signings must be validated by a tweet from the NHL team's official twitter, or from @TSNBobMcKenzie or @FriedgeHNIC

What about for a guy like Luke Philp?
12 mars 2019 à 16 h 21
GM - Canucks

Not allowed to be signed unless he signs with an NHL club.
12 mars 2019 à 16 h 22
Lets Go Blues

I'm not sure about whether or not he has any remaining eligibility as a college player, but if he is out of eligibility, he can be signed as a UFA at the conclusion of his college season (including playoffs)
12 mars 2019 à 16 h 24
I'm not sure about whether or not he has any remaining eligibility as a college player, but if he is out of eligibility, he can be signed as a UFA at the conclusion of his college season (including playoffs)

To the best of my knowledge he’s an eligible ufa
12 mars 2019 à 16 h 24
GM - Canucks
To the best of my knowledge he’s an eligible ufa

He still has 1 more year of University.
12 mars 2019 à 17 h 15
Go Habs Go
Attention GMs:

Additionally, teams are allowed 1 FA signing each month on a first-come, first-served basis. Any additional signings must enter through the waiver process (player is awarded to the team that claimed with the highest priority after 48 hrs from the initial claim/signing).

Additionally, teams are allowed 1 FA signing each month on a first-come, first-served basis. Any additional signings must enter through the waiver process (player is awarded to the team that claimed with the highest priority after 48 hrs from the initial claim/signing).

So, use the UFA Awards thread to sign your "freebie" each month, and be aware that any additional players you wish to sign must be awarded through waivers (look for @boltspoint21 to announce the official award)

Honestly, the first come, first serve method isn't fair. It's different for players who were available in free agency and were passed over. Everyone should have a chance at guys who have never been available previously.
12 mars 2019 à 17 h 22
Lets Go Blues
Quoting: ricochetii
Honestly, the first come, first serve method isn't fair. It's different for players who were available in free agency and were passed over. Everyone should have a chance at guys who have never been available previously.

I'm leaning that way too, but the rules as they are written allow for one signing to be first come, first serve. Probably something that we will revisit in the offseason.
Max a aimé ceci.
12 mars 2019 à 18 h 5
Go Habs Go
I'm leaning that way too, but the rules as they are written allow for one signing to be first come, first serve. Probably something that we will revisit in the offseason.

I've considered several players but they're always signed hours before I'm able to post, so I've just given up.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage